ND at FS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote Hunter

NES Member
Anyone at Four Seasons today? A buddy called me and said there was an ND in there today. Smashed one of the glass cases I guess.

Maybe it was an NDO...Negligent Dick Out! 22lr is exciting!

I had to push a little old lady out of the way at walmart the other day because I thought I saw 22lr.. Man was she pissed but I think it was because there was no 22lr!! Lol

Still no news?

Thank god nobody was killed. Can you imagine getting a .40 to the gut from 3 feet away because some idiot had to take their pos carry gun out to see if the new pos carry gun they want is smaller?

I hope nobody got hurt. That must have caused some soiled pants.

-Mike

There website strictly says if you are carrying and need to unload/check or what ever the reason they Have a designated area

Thank god nobody was killed. Can you imagine getting a .40 to the gut from 3 feet away because some idiot had to take their pos carry gun out to see if the new pos carry gun they want is smaller?

.40 won't kill you.

But I agree 100%, have seen dumbasses do shit like this at FS, Collectors, NSF. Pretty much any shop has some level of carelessness. Signage won't always help.

There website strictly says if you are carrying and need to unload/check or what ever the reason they Have a designated area

It also says "guns you can't buy in MA" soooo.

From what he said nobody got hit, I guess an employee put a round through a display case and it ended up in the ceiling

Yeah seriously. Couple weeks ago I was at Shooters Outpost and a guy walked in with a Glock in its case and the guy near the door told him he had to check it before heading upstairs. The guy opens the case and sees that the gun has a loaded mag and one in the chamber. SO employee gives the guy hell and the customer is surprised at what the big deal was. I just shook my head in disbelief lol.

Yeah seriously. Couple weeks ago I was at Shooters Outpost and a guy walked in with a Glock in its case and the guy near the door told him he had to check it before heading upstairs. The guy opens the case and sees that the gun has a loaded mag and one in the chamber. SO employee gives the guy hell and the customer is surprised at what the big deal was. I just shook my head in disbelief lol.

Like the Moss Pawn milk jug filled with rounds they seized from loaded guns?

skip to 12:00

Last edited by a moderator:
There [sic] website strictly says if you are carrying and need to unload/check or what ever the reason they Have a designated area

From what he said nobody got hit, I guess an employee put a round through a display case and it ended up in the ceiling

There's even a big sign behind the counter IIRC

No wonder they didn't read the sign, they work there. The sign was behind him.

that's an interesting trick

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Hey I put a bullet through a ceiling tile inside a gun shop once.... without using or mishandling a gun. I'd love to see someone top that trick. [laugh]

-Mike

You are not kidding. A few years back I was on a wild hog and coyote hunt in Texas. One of the guys with us, a guy that shoots competitively and is very, very, conscious of safety, was reloading his SCAR 17. When he released the bolt, it went BOOM! Five of us were standing together and we all jumped about five feet into the air.

He was following all four rules, so one got hurt, but it was as scary as hell. I forget the exact details, but all of us had been loading and unloading the same rounds before and after we went out. One of his rounds had set back (I think) and when he released the bolt, it fired the round.

That unexpected BOOM is a scary thing.

I hope nobody got hurt. That must have caused some soiled pants.

-Mike

You are not kidding. A few years back I was on a wild hog and coyote hunt in Texas. One of the guys with us, a guy that shoots competitively and is very, very, conscious of safety, was reloading his SCAR 17. When he released the bolt, it went BOOM! Five of us were standing together and we all jumped about five feet into the air.

He was following all four rules, so one got hurt, but it was as scary as hell. I forget the exact details, but all of us had been loading and unloading the same rounds before and after we went out. One of his rounds had set back (I think) and when he released the bolt, it fired the round.

That unexpected BOOM is a scary thing.

Floating firing pin, I guess? Maybe if the primers were soft enough if he had rechambered it several times, it was sensitive enough... Wonder if it was Federal ammo... ?

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom