• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Natick's new Chief of Police?

While it appears you got lucky, it's sad that we have to even ask the question. How can a law abiding citizen all the sudden become not suitable, strictly because the Chief moved on?

Good Bless Massachusetts and it's constant ignorance of the constitutional and god given rights of it citizens.

Now that my rant is over, Good Luck with your renewal.

I hope he gets a better welcome than the one our club gave a local Chief. He was refered to as a "donut eating moron" by our president. Not starting out on the right foot.

I bet you belong to Ames, I will not be renewing my membership after that whole debacle. I have found several clubs in the area that are far better. My experience there was less than pleasant, I have never seen an operation like that before. Look around you will hear the same stories about that place.

I bet you belong to Ames, I will not be renewing my membership after that whole debacle. I have found several clubs in the area that are far better. My experience there was less than pleasant, I have never seen an operation like that before. Look around you will hear the same stories about that place.

+1000

I hope he gets a better welcome than the one our club gave a local Chief. He was refered to as a "donut eating moron" by our president. Not starting out on the right foot.
Good Lord. When we got a new police chief, he asked to speak to the club members, and we welcomed him. He spoke for a few minutes and seemed like a real nice guy.

You are correct Billy until midnight tonight I am a member of Ames. I don't think I will be renewing my membership either. I have noticed more faces missing and a lot of my friends are jumping ship. Still not sure what I want to do. I have been hearing the same thing about Ames and it is embarassing when someone says " Oh you belong there" and the stories start.

PM me I joined a near by club. I think I know you, they did you and a few others dirty. Shame on them that club has potential.

Back
Top Bottom