Muster on Lexington Battle Green

Who's planning to Attend?

• Total voters
You guys are just kidding with the balloons and flags on sticks, right?

This IS Lexington and Concord, you know.

Well, in a intelligent, cool kind of way, flags, eye catching balloons, my point is to also appeal to the younger generation as well as the politicians, and anti 2Aer's. Gun rights IMHO will be gone in a generation if younger kids don't get the message, what's your idea?[grin]

Please don't make a sideshow out of it.

I get that, how do you undemonize the black rifle then, which the Anti 2Aers are doing so well and use a tactic to reverse that in the minds of impressionable kids, who hopefully you want on your side. There will be a lot of kids at this event in April, I am just taking that into consideration...I need more info on this muster on the green since I don't do Facebook.

There is no need to un-demonize black rifles. People who fear guns are going to fear your Weatherby with Monte Carlo stock. We need to instill reason to the people who are closest to our mindset. We need to help them realize the importance of civilian firearm ownership.

Once that hurdle is over, they'll ask the question: why can't I own a machine gun or a RPG? instead of why do you people need all those evil black things?

Last edited:
I've been working on this for quite some time. I have applied for the permits and I am searching for speakers and sponsors. I was trying to keep this quiet until we got the permit but it's out in the open now. Click the link in my signature to follow GRAA-MA as we are organizing this. Be sure to like the page. Any help with contacts for speakers or sponsors would be greatly appreciated.

What kind of speakers are you looking for?

I think a great speaker would be June4th - who is a member here.

Also if by some chance we could get him - Henson Ong - who spoke before a committee down in CT.

I'm sure there are number of other people who have spoken recently in some of the rallies that have been happening all around this area who could be found to speak.

If you need some help with this whole thing contact me - I am located in Chelmsford - so I am close to you.

Another person who might be enticed to speak - at least about the history of that day - would be Fred from the Appleseed program. He does come up to this area - he was at the Appleseed I attended a couple of years ago.

What kind of speakers are you looking for?

I think a great speaker would be June4th - who is a member here.

Also if by some chance we could get him - Henson Ong - who spoke before a committee down in CT.

I'm sure there are number of other people who have spoken recently in some of the rallies that have been happening all around this area who could be found to speak.

If you need some help with this whole thing contact me - I am located in Chelmsford - so I am close to you.

Another person who might be enticed to speak - at least about the history of that day - would be Fred from the Appleseed program. He does come up to this area - he was at the Appleseed I attended a couple of years ago.

Pending the permits, June4th will be speaking. We are also trying to get some celebrity speakers as well as firearm manufacturers. We are also open to suggestion from anyone who has contact with these potential speakers.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no need to un-demonize black rifles. People who fear guns are going to fear your Weatherby with Monte Carlo stock. We need to instill reason to the people who are closest to our mindset. We need to help them realize the importance of civilian firearm ownership.

Once that hurdle is over, they'll ask the question: why can't I own a machine gun or a RPG? instead of why do you people need all those evil black things?
This x 1,000,000,000

I already contacted GRAA-MA privately for a speaking slot. And if you guys need financial help, I can chip in a bit too.

Once that hurdle is over, they'll instead ask the question: why can't I own a machine gun or a RPG? instead of why do you people need all those evil black things?

What you said, Well to me that is undemonizing ...[thinking] folks still with a measure of courage and the ability to discern the BS from those stuck in there mindset and influenced by highly emotional detrimental propaganda. I get that the battle is right now happening, but thinking long term, an old fart like me wants to see this 2A experiment continue into further generations, and my hope the younger generation can realize as clearly as their able to text a message on there Mobil device the importance of civilian firearm ownership. Creative ways on how to do that, that reaches kids as well, IMHO, in an event like this
On the green, hopefully can take the scary out of the black rifle, which is my point...you take the scary away, then focusing on the issue is easier to see, I'll shut up now.

Bear with me on this one as its coming off the top of my head.

What about instead of OCing an AR-15, we carry just the upper? You could say something clever about not being the second half yet.

Since, in the state of ma, that's a hunk of metal and not a rifle, would that get around some of the concerns with OCing an AR?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bear with me on this one as its coming off the top of my head.

What about instead of OCing an AR-15, we carry just the upper? You could say something clever about not being the second half yet.

Since, in the state of ma, that's a hunk of metal and not a rifle, would that get around some of the concerns with OCing an AR?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Actually, I think this idea is worth considering. The question though is what would the local LEs think about it. An upper is not a firearm, at least in what MA makes us register. It would send a message if a thousand folks were there carrying an upper.

Actually, I think this idea is worth considering. The question though is what would the local LEs think about it. An upper is not a firearm, at least in what MA makes us register. It would send a message if a thousand folks were there carrying an upper.

I agree. I think they would still freak out. What's the law if they would want to start taking down names and IDs?

The symbolism of openly carrying a rifle on the Lexington Green would be really nice, but I can live without it. People in plenty of other states do it, and I don't see a whole lot of upside from the practice.

80 percent of success is just showing up. Keeping the pro-gun message constantly in front of the public eyes, and maintaining a positive image will be hard work but we have to keep doing it. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Cekim said it best:

This process stinks (putting it lightly) and each individual action means very little, but without your stepping out on your own to do something, nothing will ever happen.

As I have said, it operates like a fad. If enough people go against the grain, then a trend happens. Often you cannot say why or where, but it happens. It happens because enough people step out without concern for success or other people's opinions of them. Enough people do the same and then people start to follow the example.

Boom! you have crocs...

Is this rally still on? Whoever is in charge, could you PM me? Thanks.
PM sent. This rally is still on pending permits.

Would also like the info. Already requested day off
More info will be posted after we get the permits. Once the permit is obtained, I am going to ask for a sticky to keep everyone up to date.

Awesome! I'm in.
I'd be cool with either oc rifle upper or no open carry.
Would it be a good idea to carry carbines or muskets?

We should get a nice sound system set up. I have a Honda 20amp inverter if we need one.
Maybe someone could get a nice Bose L1 and and a microphone for the occasion.

Last edited:
It is still not clear to me what this event is going to be.

Is it something where we show up at the reenactment with signs? Is it its own event and a part of the festivities? Will people be carrying rifles? Who is running it? Who is invited? Who participates, and how?

When and where?

I was thinking I'd go to Lexington and Concord this year to observe the reenactments, but if there is more to it, where I might be able to get involved, I would like to do so.

Thanks.

P.S. Has anyone contacted Roger, our own RKBA reenactor?

It is still not clear to me what this event is going to be.

Is it something where we show up at the reenactment with signs? Is it its own event and a part of the festivities? Will people be carrying rifles? Who is running it? Who is invited? Who participates, and how?

When and where?

I was thinking I'd go to Lexington and Concord this year to observe the reenactments, but if there is more to it, where I might be able to get involved, I would like to do so.

Thanks.

P.S. Has anyone contacted Roger, our own RKBA reenactor?

This!!

This is being organized by Gun Rights Across America -MA. It is another rally like the few that have happened this year. We encourage signs and posters. There will be guest speakers including Yang Li (June4th), MA State Police, Oath Keepers, and 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control with more to be announced later. There will be no open carry, rifles, upper halves, muskets or any guns displayed for that matter. Concealed carry is encouraged and remember, concealed means concealed. The date is April 19th and the location is the Lexington Battle Green. 12pm-4pm. We will have sound equipment ready for the speakers. This is a public event so every pro 2a patriot is welcome.

Last edited:
Does GOAL and NRA know about this?

How does this event dovetail into the other Patriot's Day events in that area?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom