• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Muster on Lexington Battle Green

Who's planning to Attend?

• Total voters
Last edited:
I wonder if they were able to pull a permit for this already, I know they do a few reenactments during that week. Secondly, why wait till April! (yes, I understand the historical significance, however SHTF already, the time is now.)

I like that idea. I'm going to come down from Maine for that. (hey I was MA born and raised) The location puts out a great message. One question since I'm too lazy to search, is this a National Park or anything that would have a problem without some type of permission or permit for a gathering?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I'm a "maybe" on FB since permits & exact date are still pending. This is a great idea. YEARS ago, my wife (gf at the time) and I spent a weekend, checked out the re-enactments & had a blast. Maybe this year I should plan on doing that again.

I don't do Facebook. Is this a live fire, REAL muster? Sounds interesting. I don't think the Minutemen waited around for a permit, well no more than maybe a minute.

In.....OC or CC............hey the reenactment troops are OCing, why cant we? haha....I know its a friday,,,but its 2 and a half months away,,,take time off from work,, i know i am. We gotta get the message out to the media that its not just a reenactment going on there but also a Pro-2a rally.

I'm confused. Is this a muster, with modern rifles? Or is this a re-enactment? Or is this a bring whatever you want thing? Or is it a thing where people bring signs?

My first impressions were that people were going to bring modern rifles and hold a modern muster at the historical site of a prior, historical muster.

Could someone clear up what is planned?

It's only about a 25 minute walk from home. (Or 10 minutes on bicycles) I'll try to bring my wife with me.
I don't think she's ever been to a Pro-2A protest..

I hope this guy shows up.. Loved his sign.
banned_zps279f9902.jpg

Muster on Lexington Battle Green, Lexington, Massachusetts April 19th, 2013

He everyone,

Just wanted to pass this link along. Its a planed demonstration on April 19th in support of our 2A rights!

http://www.facebook.com/events/436268326446958/436669016406889/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Hey everyone my name is Michael
Prior Active Duty service in the United States Marine Corps - 0311/infantry - 3 combat deployments . I was the one who started the Muster on Lexington, i am hoping to grow more support. I'm just your average veteran/citizen wanting to stand up for our rights. We will Muster on Lexington Battle Green, Lexington Mass, and possibly Concord North Bridge. It is still months away, /my email is - [email protected] and have a good day.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mike.carr.5688

facebook event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/436268326446958/

some may not use facebook, so go through my email for more questions

Semper Fi

Michael

USMC/SGT/0311

Check it out!

Thanks,
Quinn

mm

Back
Top Bottom