Muster on Lexington Battle Green

Who's planning to Attend?

• Total voters
My cousin in law is a Lexington moonbat who engaged me in a conversation about how we should ban guns after sandy hook at a family gathering saying nobody but the police need them. When I told her I own multiple ARs, pistols and shotguns and i need my guns to fight possible tyranny she almost shat her pants in fear. I hope she drives by this event and has a coronary.

lexington-1.jpg

battle_lexington.jpg

3782403529_198505302c.jpg

I don't have a Facebook account - and I won't be getting one just to read that page.

They should put it up somewhere else - or somewhere in addition to - Facebook.

Either that or post the information directly here.

Indeed, please cut this shit with Faceplant.

Also, serisously, can we get some sort of ****ing permit or at least warn commissars that we open carry. Muster without guns sounds ghey.

if my AR is built by then or I have a long gun I am in for OC. Handguns I have but make less of a statement.

Also, serisously, can we get some sort of ****ing permit or at least warn commissars that we open carry. Muster without guns sounds ghey.

Facebook is just another way to to reach out to people, I know its hard to belive but there a plenty of Pro 2a people that are not on NES.

And for the other question, why don't you make some ****ing phone calls and make yourself use full.

On the one hand, I am in total agreement. I don't do FB either, and was wondering the same thing.

[/B]

Facebook is just another way to to reach out to people, I know its hard to belive but there a plenty of Pro 2a people that are not on NES.

And for the other question, why don't you make some ****ing phone calls and make yourself use full.

On the other hand, this guy is also right. Instead of asking the question, provide the answer. "I've got the permits covered!" would make much better reading than 15 "Where are the permits?". It is kind of a Zen thing, Yin and Yang. This can be YOUR rally as much as the next person.

Finally, like I said earlier, do you think the original Patriots and Minutemen got PERMITS to muster there? For them, it was time.

Hey Boris...i put this on the facebook page..."OC or CC...that is the question. I know OC is discouraged by the state and you can have your LTC yanked for suitability issues, even though there are no laws on the books concerning how you carry. Now, since this is going to be a protest/rally which is protected under the 1st amendment and that many of us will be using are 2nd amendment at the event, why dont we OC and (bare with me) we can OC under our 1st amendment right. OCing can be covered under a free speech activity as a symbolic form of speech. Let me know what you guys think. http://www.rightsmatter.org/students/Protests.pdf"

Hey Boris...i put this on the facebook page..."OC or CC...that is the question. I know OC is discouraged by the state and you can have your LTC yanked for suitability issues, even though there are no laws on the books concerning how you carry. Now, since this is going to be a protest/rally which is protected under the 1st amendment and that many of us will be using are 2nd amendment at the event, why dont we OC and (bare with me) we can OC under our 1st amendment right. OCing can be covered under a free speech activity as a symbolic form of speech. Let me know what you guys think. http://www.rightsmatter.org/students/Protests.pdf"

You will be arrested for causing a disturbance or a breach of the peace, not for open carrying because someone will complain and be upset, actually several someones who will be afraid and you will have disrupted their daily routine to the point they feel threatened because they are unclear of your intent, remember this is Lexington. What aren't you getting about Mass law? Disturbing the peace is subjective. In the end you may even be acquitted after a court fight, are you ready to pay the money? I seriously doubt if you will ever have a LTC in Massachusetts again, and there will be plenty of publicity, tons of it, as a matter of fact...all negative, what makes you think that any good will come of this? I am not getting your logic here. What are you trying to accomplish here?

Last edited:
if the group does it as part of the protest it will be covered under the 1st amendment as a symbolic form of speech,

There have been plenty of protestors who have been arrested while exercising their First Amendment Rights. Your knowledge of the history of protests and case law is extremely weak. Don't you suppose all those protesting the Viet Nam War were exercising their First Amendment Rights? Peaceful protestors get arrested all of the time. I think you lack a fundamental knowledge of the system and how it works, no offense intended.

You may have to prove your position in court, it is not a given that the police will not arrest you and do you have the time and economic resources to do so? What are you willing to give up here? This is hardball.

Last edited:
I wonder if they were able to pull a permit for this already, I know they do a few reenactments during that week. Secondly, why wait till April! (yes, I understand the historical significance, however SHTF already, the time is now.)

This is a good point. Because it is Patriots Day weekend there will already be a draw of spectators watching the reenactments and other activities. Spectators who may not be sharing the same message as we are. Our intent could easily be lost.
If the gathering is done on a non-historic day would that mean less possibility of needing a permit?

hey...atleast im trying.....if we get the proper permits............hell im only talking about OCing my pistol....some people are talking about carrying long guns

While it's still early, serious thought should be given to moving this to the Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of the same week.

Friday is an awful day news cycle wise, the coverage as meager as it will be, will be greatly maximized if this is bumped up a few days.

If anyone has any questions let me know, it is still a few months away, so we have time, unless something happens with our rights and lives between then.

[email protected] is my email. I'm putting together a team to help me out. This is a pro 2nd amendment rally - Be advised Massachusetts has some of the Strictest Gun Laws, and i suggest looking into Mass Gun Laws.

Love the look on my anti bosses face when I hand in the personnel day off request from my extremely liberal state job to go to Boston for a pro2a rally. I wish I could have captured it on film.

If anyone has any questions let me know, it is still a few months away, so we have time, unless something happens with our rights and lives between then.

[email protected] is my email. I'm putting together a team to help me out. This is a pro 2nd amendment rally - Be advised Massachusetts has some of the Strictest Gun Laws, and i suggest looking into Mass Gun Laws.

So we are going to have a rally or protest or whatever you want to call it?.

Are we seriously going to try and find a way to carry long rifles during this protest?

Somebody posted the information earlier that you can "open carry" a rifle during a parade or drill. For all those guys saying "open carry" - I don't think that having a bunch of people open carrying PISTOLS on this day - at this place - is going to have the desired effect.

You want RIFLES.

Would getting some sort of military and / or police organization involved in this - to lend an air of respectability to it - and possibly make it easier for us to actually muster or march or whatever it is we are going to do - with actual rifles shouldered - WITH the proper permits - be helpful?

If by some chance we can actually pull off this - and be present with rifles on our shoulders - I would suggest that we very carefully make sure everybody is unloaded - safety flags in - etc

Do all the safety stuff the Appleseed guys stress during their training.

I'm for O.C with rifles and pistols , be advised Massachusetts is really strict, so it's still to be determined. This is a Rally and Line in the sand event. We will show people, and the media that we will not tolerate any more attacks on the 2nd Amendment, this will be a great rally, and it is gaining support.

As far as parade or march we may have to look into the 6 Middlesex regiment who does demonstrations, they used firearms all the time, and ceremonies around the County.

As long as we get as many people as possible, and get the word out to the people and government.

throughout the week i will be posting information, i'm getting my own group started and getting the word out. This event will go on, be on watch for the next 2 months though for new gun laws, and United Nations in March.

muster

mus·ter (mstr)
v. mus·tered, mus·ter·ing, mus·ters
v.tr.
1. To call (troops) together, as for inspection.
2. To cause to come together; gather: Bring all the volunteers you can muster.
3. To call forth; summon up: mustering up her strength for the ordeal. See Synonyms at call.
v.intr.
To assemble or gather: mustering for inspection.
n.
a. A gathering, especially of troops, for service, inspection, review, or roll call.
b. The persons assembled for such a gathering.
2. A muster roll.
3. A gathering or collection: a muster of business leaders at a luncheon.
4. A flock of peacocks. See Synonyms at flock1.

What does muster mean in this case? Who is doing the inspection, and what will be inspected?

I think that sends a great message. I would not worry about a permit guys. This is your rights that's on the line and the men that once gathered on that very green did not worry about permission from their King, nor should you. Be strong and be safe.

I would not worry about a permit guys.

While I agree with the sentiment, I don't think we'll help our cause if we end up in conflict with the local LEs. Instead of a story about a pro 2nd Amendment muster it will turn into Radical gun owners defy Police. We need the population to be on our side, not seeing us as a bunch of thug crazy people. The LEs in Lexington/Concord will go to great length to preserve the events on this weekend. We need to be part of those events and not a group trying to defile those events. Not sure this is coming out right, but I think you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom