MUST READ: Hi cap mags in every recycle bin. We are all felons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw home brewing! All these bottles I have will make me a fortune at the next gun show! Imagine the $$$ if I sell them preloaded with XM855!!! Mwahahahahahaha

giphy.gif

Screw home brewing! All these bottles I have will make me a fortune at the next gun show! Imagine the $$$ if I sell them preloaded with XM855!!! Mwahahahahahaha

Good idea. We know from a certain politician that mags can only be fired once then disposed of, so certainly preload these! Otherwise they are paper weights.

With respect to this...And I know I'm going to even regret asking...But would it be worth asking for an opinion to push some more buttons?

The state AG refuses to give opinions. The ATF no longer regulates magazine capacity. That leaves essentially no one to ask. The only way to get such an opinion is for someone to get arrested while using this device.

Tovarich Boris.

Many congratulations of making Machine of Defense of Rodina.

As Commisar of place where MoDoR (hey, cool acronym! [laugh]) was tested, I should have been invited!

AWE-some!

As capitalist Yanquis say, This Bud-ski is for you!

Kalashnakov is smiling on you, from his dacha in Heaven.

With respect to this...And I know I'm going to even regret asking...But would it be worth asking for an opinion to push some more buttons?

The way to push the buttons is for somebody to come up with a kit for a rifle or shotgun in common usage - to convert it to this feed. Then the ATF or the MA AG will take notice - just like they have with the 80% lowers (once they became popular enough).

A one off won't show up on the radar screen. But if thousands of them start showing up with people using wine bottles as "high capacity feeding devices" and somebody writes a HuffPost article with the usual amount of ignorance and exageration thrown in " terrorists can now use wine bottles as machine gun clips" - or something like that..........

Then - you'll start to see something happen.

Group buy for the feeding kit?

- - - Updated - - -

I would totally buy a few of those...

In on the group buy.

The idea is awesome. The impetus is awful. The jiggly recoil is a bonus.

TGIF!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom