• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MUST READ: Hi cap mags in every recycle bin. We are all felons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Kameraden, let me make this short and bitter:

all bottles are hi cap mags and virtually all Americans are felons!

hic_08.jpg~original

comrade Boris, bad batch of home vodka? Is no hi cap mags, it is beers bottle.

Let me site MA MGL chapter 140, section 121: (which btw mirrors fed assault ban and similar bans in other states):
https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleXX/Chapter140/Section121

"Large capacity feeding device”, (i) a fixed or detachable magazine, box, drum, feed strip or similar device capable of accepting, or that can be readily converted to accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition or more than five shotgun shells

but I can stuff many crate of cartridge into ******* orifice of granny Warren. Is large *******, but not a hi cap clipozine! No gun can feeds from bottle (bottle-fed)

Behold Mistery Shottie 94. It's awesomeness is only exceeded by its mistery. Not much known about this weapon but one thing is certain, it accepts hi capacity beers and soda bottles to feed many rounds of cartridge to discharge of many deadly penetration projectile toward target of shooter.

hic_01.jpg~original

hic_02.jpg~original

vodka is welcome ... as always

hic_03.jpg~original

break spent magazine and attach as bayonet (it fits perfectly over the muzzle) for many more of mayham!

hic_04.jpg~original

tip.jpg~original
hot tip: use tinted beer bottle to reduce UV exposure from muzzle flash

hic_06.jpg~original

for venoum action of ... Cola Champaign!

hic_05.jpg~original

but is it work?

try3.gif~original

obi.jpg~original

hicap_01.jpg~original

Boris, it sounds like it is a "hi cap feeding device and attached it to FUDD shotgun"!

No, there is no separate feeding mechanism. All this shit is part of the action. Without it, the shotgun will not cycle or fire. It is incapable of storing any rounds, only accept beer bottles. (and vodka as always)

Many beltfeds and some semi-autos have elaborate integral feeding mechanisms. These mechanisms are not "feeding devices".

Actually many glorious rifles have used gravity to their advantage from a top loading magazines of different and unusual construction, like Bren, DP and Madsen. Some are still used today.

OMG, but I do not have Mistery Shottie 94 (which awesome is only exceeded by its mistery), I don't even ****ing have 410 shotgun shells!!!

No problem, I quote Mass MGL Chapter 140, section 131M:
https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleXX/Chapter140/Section131M

Section 131M. No person shall sell, offer for sale, transfer or possess an assault weapon or a large capacity feeding device that was not otherwise lawfully possessed on September 13, 1994. Whoever not being licensed under the provisions of section 122 violates the provisions of this section shall be punished, for a first offense, by a fine of not less than $1,000 nor more than $10,000 or by imprisonment for not less than one year nor more than ten years, or by both such fine and imprisonment, and for a second offense, by a fine of not less than $5,000 nor more than $15,000 or by imprisonment for not less than five years nor more than 15 years, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

You see, you don't need to have a rifle for those hi cap mags, you don't even need ammo loaded in them. Just empty magazine is enough for at least 1 year of prison (but up to 10 or min5-15 on second offense).

Holy ****, shit, piss and ****ing shitty ****!!! This means that every liquor store, every grocery store is in business of selling post-ban hi cap mags?! These poor *******s are ****ing lifers. Year in prison for single bottle ... ****ing Praveen of the corner store is a ****ing lifer .... like many yoda lives lifer!

Yes. Observe this children play with improvised xylophone (not the kind comrade Putin give you in drink when you say bad things) I count 8 hi capacity deadly magazines that could be used against thems. Those poor kids will be serving at least 8 years (but up to 120 ... one hundred and twenty) of hard labor to protect them from harm! Is ****ed up but it is for children safety.

hicap_08.jpg~original

But what about Santa, he drinks from bottle and he is jolly fella?

Yes he is jolly fellon indeed. ... and he is hoarding ****ing hi cap magazines!

hic_09.jpg~original

hicap_05.jpg~original

regular beer bottle or soda bottle will hold entire box of 25 .410 shells. 5 (F I V E) times the legal limit (hi capacitation)!!!

hic_07.jpg~original

any beer, soda and non-alcoholic-shit-that-should-not-be-named bottle will feed and store:

hic_10.jpg~original

even Polish water will feed, and vodka (as always)

hic_11.jpg~original

sport-drink? Yes.

hic_12.jpg~original

for those who reload beer bottle, is familiar with cappers. Capped magazines store fresh ammo, farts and make magazine float in water (#nomoreboatingaccident)

hic_13.jpg~original

magazine duplex? I see you duplex and I triplex in your facial!

hicap_03.jpg~original

comrade Boris, ****ing bottle-fed mechanism, how do they work?

Yes, good query. Observe full magazine not realeasing shells when upside. Shells are like Canadians say "log-jam" but with cartridge:

hic_14.jpg~original

Now insert Bloomturd Purging Freedom device into orifice of bottle, and agitate rotationally back in forth ())<>(() [wink]

hic_15.jpg~original

try4.gif~original

Now observe the same with other glorious cartridge of deadly penetration ability:

hic_16.jpg~original

Bloomturd Purging Freedom device is slightly different this time (and for ****s sake, someone tell that piece of shit Bloomberg that he is not going to heaven!)

hic_17.jpg~original

try5.gif~original

Kid sized bottles are especially dangerous since they store intermediate cartridge well. Small Coke bottle easily stores 30 rounds (high capacitation) while juice bottle can only pull off 25.

I am especially excited about small aluminum bottles as not fragile as glass and come in many colors. AR boys must enjoy.

hic_18.jpg~original

The secret to hi bottle capacitation is that round is longer than width of bottle

Verily now I say unto thee, enjoy blessings of fruits of drinking, for blessed vessels keep serving you after last drop hath gone.

hicap_04.jpg~original

Recycling is moonbat scheme to destroy high capacity magazines you can use

hicap_02.jpg~original

hic_20.jpg~original

Remember, each bottle is a feeding device worth at least of year in prison. So if you excuse me, I need to get 24-pack to life before liquor store closes.

[video=youtube_share;A9PfDFhR564]http://youtu.be/A9PfDFhR564[/video]
[video=youtube_share;mDV-Xh0Udz8]http://youtu.be/mDV-Xh0Udz8[/video]
[video=youtube_share;IvWp1CvEJmY]http://youtu.be/IvWp1CvEJmY[/video]

I'll be sure to send you a cake with a file in it so you can escape from your BILLION YEAR prison sentence.

Wow, I'm speechless.

Ok, it needs a name unless Mistery Shottie 94 is official

The Mossbeer (shame it's an 870)
The Ted Kennedy
The Heinegun

Damn, too tired for creativity

Last edited:
Your invention exposes the insanity of hi-cap magazine laws.

Expect Bloomberg, Mom's Demand blah blah blah, and Brady to go ballistic.

Commence viral spread...

In all seriousness, you have committed a 10 year felony.

Considering you actually have the photos, that will not help your case.

In all seriousness, you have committed a 10 year felony.

Considering you actually have the photos, that will not help your case.

The Shottie 94 is a mysterious device. Its origin, date of manufacture or person appearing in the vids are all shrouded in great mystery, certainly impossible to prove beyond the reasonable doubt, but I would venture to guess that hi capacity bottle may have been a rare pre-ban as well [rofl]

Manufacturing of rifle that accepts hi cap mags is perfectly legal, much like AKs and other things from aluminium.

I think that you missed the main point though:

The real felons are pretty much everyone in MA who haven't obtained their liquids from a titty since 1994 and may have touched or possessed a bottle.

There is a good possibility that pretty much everyone who touched any bottle during the fed assault ban (which included hi caps) is also felon many times over.

Back
Top Bottom