MUST READ: Hi cap mags in every recycle bin. We are all felons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3fcc7c5e040fef09d260aa86444c28d7.jpg

Msh49H2.jpg

The way to push the buttons is for somebody to come up with a kit for a rifle or shotgun in common usage - to convert it to this feed. Then the ATF or the MA AG will take notice - just like they have with the 80% lowers (once they became popular enough).

A one off won't show up on the radar screen. But if thousands of them start showing up with people using wine bottles as "high capacity feeding devices" and somebody writes a HuffPost article with the usual amount of ignorance and exageration thrown in " terrorists can now use wine bottles as machine gun clips" - or something like that..........

Then - you'll start to see something happen.

Group buy for the feeding kit?

- - - Updated - - -

In on the group buy.

We could make it even more interesting by offering the files to 3D print the feeding device. It'll cause them extra grief because the device itself actually isn't a high capacity mag (or even a mag at all), as it requires the addition of a bottle, so it should be legal for anyone. Just like the trigger assembly or grip is legal, even in MA without an LTC. But, place bottle on it, and ... voila! Instant legal dilemma for them that also makes them look even more foolish.

Why isn't Boris president yet?
Can we at least draft him as a senator?

Oh, and take my money....I need this....

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Between this, Comm2a, and the AK built from a shovel, NES has really been a pioneer in advancing American gun culture.

Couple questions here..

1) How is it that a Russian is the most American?

2) Do you ever wonder what it's like to live inside Boris' head? I have.

3) I have spoken with Boris offline a bit and I have a handful of of other REALLY smart Russian born friends (including 2 ex-KGB officers). Ignoring the actual reasons.. sometimes I REALLY can't figure out how they didn't win the Cold War.

Couple questions here..

1) How is it that a Russian is the most American?

2) Do you ever wonder what it's like to live inside Boris' head? I have.

3) I have spoken with Boris offline a bit and I have a handful of of other REALLY smart Russian born friends (including 2 ex-KGB officers). Ignoring the actual reasons.. sometimes I REALLY can't figure out how they didn't win the Cold War.
But commrad, how do you know they didn't win?

Group buy and Boris Bottle Shotgun Shoot.

Imagine 10+ of these guns blasting away at one range at the same time!

If Marsha knew when and where, she would call in the Nation Guard to quell such a disturbance.

p.s. I was joking about the 10 year felony. Being in Mass though- how could this BE legal? Unless of course the body of the mag (the bottle) is Pre 94.

Group buy and Boris Bottle Shotgun Shoot.

Imagine 10+ of these guns blasting away at one range at the same time!

If Marsha knew when and where, she would call in the Nation Guard to quell such a disturbance.

p.s. I was joking about the 10 year felony. Being in Mass though- how could this BE legal? Unless of course the body of the mag (the bottle) is Pre 94.
How could it be illegal without every liquor store and grocery store illegally dealing in high capacity magazines?

(snip)

How could it be illegal without every liquor store and grocery store illegally dealing in high capacity magazines?

you are trying to make sense of something that is bullshit from the start. No matter how many "safe" or "common sense" is used to cover up a shit stain, it will bleed through for what it is:
an affront to liberty, a thinly veiled drive to turn free men into docile sheep.

Do you remember how NY "safe act" made every on-duty cop a felon ... before they scrambled to put a provision to exclude them from the law? Shit stain bleeds through, tyranny can not be sugarcoated.

All jokes aside, bottles are hi cap mags. They ARE illegal. Don't hold your breath for squads to close grocery stores as they would any store selling shoe strings or brillo pads (silencer components) If there is enough noise, we'll see another layer of legal bandaids to cover up something that is tyranny from the very start.

Here is US, despite all these laws, we are still ahead than the rest of the world. In Russia, many countries in Europe, gun parts like barrels are regulated as are components like gunpowder and primers as are "cold edged weapons" like long knives and antique swords. That's our future, we are getting there one "safe act" at a time.

The way to push the buttons is for somebody to come up with a kit for a rifle or shotgun in common usage - to convert it to this feed. Then the ATF or the MA AG will take notice - just like they have with the 80% lowers (once they became popular enough).

A one off won't show up on the radar screen. But if thousands of them start showing up with people using wine bottles as "high capacity feeding devices" and somebody writes a HuffPost article with the usual amount of ignorance and exageration thrown in " terrorists can now use wine bottles as machine gun clips" - or something like that..........

Then - you'll start to see something happen.

Group buy for the feeding kit?

- - - Updated - - -

It's only a matter of time before such kit is discovered to exist. We must search!

We could make it even more interesting by offering the files to 3D print the feeding device. It'll cause them extra grief because the device itself actually isn't a high capacity mag (or even a mag at all), as it requires the addition of a bottle, so it should be legal for anyone. Just like the trigger assembly or grip is legal, even in MA without an LTC. But, place bottle on it, and ... voila! Instant legal dilemma for them that also makes them look even more foolish.

3D printed parts would be a great discovery. I think that it must be made part of rifle to exclude possibility of "constructive possession" if such kit ever touches the bottle, because together they are hi cap feeding device that can be attached to a gun, but if a common gun is modified to accept bottles, it's no different than any other gun that accepts hi cap mags. You just need to make sure that hi cap mags are pre ban and no one ever touches a post ban bottle lest they wish to go a prison for at least 1 year (but up to 10 years) on their first offense.

Some folks call pump guns "Trombone Guns" but yours starts to resemble a slide trombone.

Clever and off-the-wall.

Should you ever run out of "off-the-wall" projects...

I've always wondered if a revolver could be designed that could be loaded via SA Loading Gate, Swing Out Cylinder or by being broken like a Breaktop—all on the same gun...

It would serve no useful purpose—just be a tour de force...

Saxon Violence

Back
Top Bottom