MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump

so the 30 million he claims are willing to defend the country....has nothing to do with the election shenanigans, the media suppressing free speech at every turn for conservatives, conservatives being canceled in social media, conservatives being black-listed in their jobs....EVERY SINGLE nominee that biden makes is some bark at the moon leftist incompetent idiot bent on destroying the government from within.....

If this all continues, with NO BALANCE AT ALL between left and right politics, yeah, a lot more than 30 million will rise up and set the country right again.

if i were the democrats in charge, i would make damn sure the 2022 election is held in a transparent and fair way. if there is 3AM backroom skulldugery happening, it simply will no longer be tolerated. Controversial election board members need to be purged NOW!

These threads crack me up. I'm guessing 90 percent of the people clambering for go-time can't do ten push-ups or hit a sheet of plywood with a gun at 20 paces, yet they have fantasies of hunkering down behind sandbags while shooting evil cops and national guard soldiers in order to "save the republic".
I know it's not fun but guess what? There's not going to be a revolution, there are never going to be zombies to shoot at, and the godless commies aren't going to be parachuting into your hometown anytime soon.

Quoted for when the time comes.
For the record: I'm good for 8 push ups, and if you lay that plywood sideways I could definitely maybe hit it.
[tinfoil] 🤡 [tinfoil]

Some serious demonization going on.
+1

Guys, attaching Trump to any of this is the distraction, nothing more. They are literally demonizing anyone who questions anything they do. They throw Trump's name in the mix and everything you say is disregarded because "TRUMP!"

This literally is their party's run guide of the 1930's

Geez, there's so much exaggeration and hyperbolic horseshit that I'm just baffled. How do people even come up with such fantasies?

Reminds me of when I was married to a psychopath. Sometimes the screwiest stuff just rolled out of her mouth. I was often overwhelmed by the combination of twisted absurdity and the sheer quantity of it.

How was she in the bedroom???

:)

There's no OPSEC if there's no OP.

And the BLM clowns made it clear that violence - or at least the threat of violence - WORKS. For better or worse, there it is. And that's a tiny minority. Just imagine it when 30-50% are that pissed.

No op for you!! (Soup Nazi) because you have zero understanding how any of this works. Sorry dude, but after talking to my people the whole advocating for murder of women and children and the I’m an alien thing was really frowned upon for any operational readiness. Hang in there though!

It's not the the people they think they have a handle on that they should be worried about.
"Militias" "Preppers" "Far right extremists" ect.
It's the guy who did his bit and has worked every day to make a good life for his family and never made waves .
That's the guy they should be scared shit of when they finally cross the line.

We laugh, but this is the narrative they will push to start jailing and disarming people.

The DoJ going after parents at School Board meetings was a sneak peak.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1470140883681034247

View: https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1470079823901040644

The regime is going to ramp up the political persecutions heading towards midterms. Expect a big push for federalization of elections.

I want to piss on chucks head and tell him its only water.

All 30 million armed Trump supporters, getting ready, morning of:

glock-gun.gif

It's not the the people they think they have a handle on that they should be worried about.
"Militias" "Preppers" "Far right extremists" ect.
It's the guy who did his bit and has worked every day to make a good life for his family and never made waves .
That's the guy they should be scared shit of when they finally cross the line.
The left thinks the threat is some middle aged dude in a red hat with a plate carrier and a rifle.

The real threat is some 62 year old father with that realizes he won't be able to retire as a civil engineer at the same time his grandchildren are being sold into debt slavery. That dude could bring down an entire city with common tools because the idiot looter and commie government took the billions, if not trillions, allocated to 'hardening infrastructure' since 9/11 and did f*** nothing to do with "hardening infrastructure" with it.

Even people simply saying, "f*** it" and refusing to work is enough to collapse society. Look at the truck driver shortage. What happens when linemen stop showing up to work? Garbage men?

No food, no water, no electricity, Hell no functioning sewage system or trash pick up and the 'civilized' world spirals to shit in short order.

The commie morons trying to destroy society to rebuild it have no clue how hard it's going to be to put the pieces back together if they keep working full steam to break the country on purpose. Unfortunately all of us are stuck along for the ride. [banghead]

Holy projection, Batman. The insurrectionists calling their opponents insurrectionists and now after a few attempts at coups failed when Trump was POTUS, they are claiming that electing Trump is a coup against our first illegitimate fraudulent fake POTUS. Ok

The left thinks the threat is some middle aged dude in a red hat with a plate carrier and a rifle.

The real threat is some 62 year old father with that realizes he won't be able to retire as a civil engineer at the same time his grandchildren are being sold into debt slavery. That dude could bring down an entire city with common tools because the idiot looter and commie government took the billions, if not trillions, allocated to 'hardening infrastructure' since 9/11 and did f*** nothing to do with "hardening infrastructure" with it.

Even people simply saying, "f*** it" and refusing to work is enough to collapse society. Look at the truck driver shortage. What happens when linemen stop showing up to work? Garbage men?

No food, no water, no electricity, Hell no functioning sewage system or trash pick up and the 'civilized' world spirals to shit in short order.

The commie morons trying to destroy society to rebuild it have no clue how hard it's going to be to put the pieces back together if they keep working full steam to break the country on purpose. Unfortunately all of us are stuck along for the ride. [banghead]
One single guy (Dorner) pretty much brought an entire major U.S. city to a grinding halt.
Law Enforcement was so pant's shitting scared they were shooting up newspaper ladies in a vehicle they was no where near the discription of what he was driving.
Dorner may have served in the military , but he was surely no Rambo.

Imagine what even a half dozen could do especially if they were really pissed and trained.

The best course would be to let each other live their lives in peace.
That would require a level of intelligence and morality the Dems /Communists just don't seem to possess sadly.

if 30 million people were ready to follow Trump and take over the US than Jan. 6th would of been an actual revolution, not some riot that got out of hand and then blown way out of proportion.
It wasn't a riot. It was a peaceful protest. The only violence done to people was committed by Capitol Police. The only vandalism was done by Antifags and FBI plants. Capitol police let the people into the capitol and you can see on video how they politely walked within the guide ropes.

I go on about this because it is so important not to use the DemComs' loaded language, which they use to spread their lies about the incident (and everything else). It is critical that we choose words that reflect reality and truth.

One single guy (Dorner) pretty much brought an entire major U.S. city to a grinding halt.
Law Enforcement was so pant's shitting scared they were shooting up newspaper ladies in a vehicle they was no where near the discription of what he was driving.
Dorner may have served in the military , but he was surely no Rambo.

Imagine what even a half dozen could do especially if they were really pissed and trained.

The best course would be to let each other live their lives in peace.
That would require a level of intelligence and morality the Dems /Communists just don't seem to possess sadly.
Damn straight! A handful of motivated and trained freedom fighters could put a city like Boston in shut down mode. Add to that the vulnerable infrastructure as someone already mentioned. Bye bye electrical power, potable water, natural gas service, cell service, key bridges, and the list goes on. If the gov attempted to 'harden' such critical infrastructure via posting soldiers, guerrillas would appreciate the smaller and more manageable groups of targets.

Oh, but big bad Joe's gonna kick some ass with his F15's and Nukes:

LOL that video still rolls me. But how's he gonna know where to make the drops? Guerrillas will be popping out of the shadows to make their hits then will blend back in. If the shit really hit the fan and we really did fall into a civil war, watch what happens when people shed any sense of honor in order to fight a government without honor. Anyone and anything connected to the Marxist enemy becomes a target and nothing will be sacred nor safe. I truly hope that the upcoming rounds of elections set things back to center and that there's no substance to the media hype so we don't devolve into something extremely ugly.

Back
Top Bottom