MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump

I WILL judge, The human race would be better off if more did.

You DON'T have a plan. Thank you for admitting that. You're bobbling along like flotsam.
Lol. You're on a roll. My plan doesn't include you for starters, so why would I even entertain answering your question. That would be a tactical error on my behalf.

Keep going. I'm relaxing tonight, so this is somewhat enjoyable.

Lol. You're on a roll. My plan doesn't include you for starters, so why would I even entertain answering your question. That would be a tactical error on my behalf.

Keep going. I'm relaxing tonight, so this is somewhat enjoyable.
Because you're shitposting and I'm simply calling you on it. Back it up. Why should we believe you?

Because you're shitposting and I'm simply calling you on it. Back it up. Why should we believe you?
I like you, but I really need to step in here and say that posts like this are why folks have started asking if you're a fed. Between telling everyone to crucify officers of the state while refusing to lead the way, and demanding they describe alternatives, it's easy to understand the unease.

This is just another step in their ongoing effort to demonize ordinary Americans. Accusing a target group of insurrection and treason is EXACTLY what the Nazis did in the 1930s. Soon they will move to highly publicized arrests of good, peaceable people on phony charges, using their pet media to "make an example" of them, and double-dog daring us to try to free their political prisoners by force so that they can arrest more.

And I'm saying, point blank, you're not only wrong but foolish for assuming that, given everything that's going on right now.
It does feel like we're sitting on a keg of dynamite right now. I think the BLM/Antifa people are living in a fools paradise because they think there won't be any pushback from law abiding citizens but that will only last for so long. The one thing that came out of all these lockdowns was people finally started seeing how truly heavy the jackboot of the government is. Parents finally saw the indoctrination of their children, they realized even though the govern pinky swore that the Patriot Act would only be used against foreign actors and not American citizens, it's almost exclusively used against every day people who dared speak up against .GOV.

It does feel like we're sitting on a keg of dynamite right now. I think the BLM/Antifa people are living in a fools paradise because they think there won't be any pushback from law abiding citizens but that will only last for so long. The one thing that came out of all these lockdowns was people finally started seeing how truly heavy the jackboot of the government is. Parents finally saw the indoctrination of their children, they realized even though the govern pinky swore that the Patriot Act would only be used against foreign actors and not American citizens, it's almost exclusively used against every day people who dared speak up against .GOV.
We'll know for certain when the Rebar begins to be swung, and the houses burned.

MSNBC network national affairs analyst John Heilemann said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that there were “30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms” for former President Donald Trump.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I want to read what Bart Gellman wrote in the cover story for The Atlantic. Some might say it is hyperbolic, but John Heilemann, I’m curious if you think it is? The headline is Trump’s Next Coup Has Already Begun. ‘Trump and his party convinced a dauntingly large number of Americans, that the essential workings of democracy are corrupt, that the made-up claims of fraud are true, that only cheating can thwart their victory at their polls, that tyranny usurped their government and that violence is a legitimate response.’ Hyperbolic or fact?”

Heilemann said, “Fact, I think. The strength of that Gellman piece is it lays out this extraordinary reality that there is this research that shows something like 8% and maybe as many as 12% that say Joe Biden was illegitimate and violence is an appropriate tool to removing him and restoring Donald Trump. That’s between 20 and 30 million people. That’s a mass movement in America in favor of political violence, which is a new thing. We’ve been political violence before, lynching many things over the course of time that African-Americans have suffered, but this is 30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms.”

He added, “You put that together with what the president, the former president, and his allies are doing in the political realm, statehouses, state legislatures and the party apparatus to be able to engineer a situation where they are in a stronger position to pull off a coup in 2024 than they were 2020. That’s not hyperbolic at all. Those are all facts.”

Reiner: Trump Followers ‘Are Not Hesitant to Use Guns’ — ‘We Have to Stop’ the Coup Now​

Actor Rob Reiner said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that former President Donald Trump’s followers were “not hesitant to use guns,” so they must be stopped now from attempting to overthrow the government.

Reiner said, “There was an insurrection. There was an attempt to overthrow the government. Now to put it in context, let’s say, for instance, a guy goes in to rob a bank, and he fails. You’re still breaking the law. You’re trying to rob a bank. That’s what happened. They tried to rob this country of its due process and the election. They went and tried to steal an election, and they tried to overthrow the government. That’s against the law. That breaks federal law. We need the DOJ to prosecute that. Unless they prosecute that, we’re giving the rights for people to just do it again, and they will. So we need two things, we need to prosecute the people responsible, and we need to pass voting rights.”

He added, “We already know what’s out there. We know about the PowerPoint presentation. We know about Eastman’s memo on how to overthrow the government. It’s all out there. You know, it’s not just a smoking gun. There’s a smoking arsenal out there. It’s very prosecutable. It should be done. If it’s not done, then we basically are handing our democracy over.”

Reiner concluded, “Now think about this, there’s never been a sitting president of the United States that has attempted to overthrow the government. That’s what we have. It’s all out there in plain view. And we better pay attention because many people have said, this is a dress rehearsal, and Trump is still, you know, stirring things up and getting all his followers, you know, engaged, and these people are not hesitant to use guns. We’ve seen that in the past, and they’ll continue to do it, so we have to stop them now.”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfJcW5ft_-M

So now a legitimate election in 2024 is a coup

I WILL judge, The human race would be better off if more did.

You DON'T have a plan. Thank you for admitting that. You're bobbling along like flotsam.

Do you think this is helping?

I'm getting a bit tired of alien incitement. Why do you care anyway? Go boff an octopus or something.

Do you think this is helping?

I'm getting a bit tired of alien incitement. Why do you care anyway? Go boff an octopus or something.
Okay, then what's YOUR plan?

I hear a lot of criticism of me, but not a lot of, "Hey, we need to do THIS to get out from under this mess."

Wow.

Here we are, with the birthplace of Hitler openly thumbing its nose at the Nuremberg Code, and our own country not only having just the year before experienced the fraudulent installation of a President and Congress but plotting itself to thwart the Code and impose mandatory medical experimentation...

...and y'all - supposed Second Amendment advocates - are having a case of the vapors over my suggesting that, per Gerald Celente, those who have Lost-Everything-And-Have-Nothing-More-To-Lose-Will-Lose-It and take it out on those who did it to them (and GOOD!)...

Wow.

Makes our ancestors proud. Much freedom. Such bravery. [thinking]

I'm sure you're correct.

But even if they're LARPing, they're going to fall back on the same basic rules of OPSEC, especially if you keep glowing like this.
There's no OPSEC if there's no OP.

And the BLM clowns made it clear that violence - or at least the threat of violence - WORKS. For better or worse, there it is. And that's a tiny minority. Just imagine it when 30-50% are that pissed.

Back
Top Bottom