MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump

Was this answered yet? Asking for a friend.
I'm still waiting for an answer: WHAT, EXACTLY, DO YOU WANT TO DO?

Write letters? To whom saying what?

I sincerely doubt it's any sort of Great Clandestine Plan To Overthrow The Government.

So what exactly IS is?

Or is it DO NOTHING AND BITCH?

It’s all scare tactics to further push anti 2A sentiment and garner support for more bans and ultimately confiscation.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. What they want is a China-style totalitarian bureaucratic state - with THEM in charge - for EVERYONE. Worldwide.

It’s all scare tactics to further push anti 2A sentiment and garner support for more bans and ultimately confiscation.
Yep!

LOL "take up arms for Trump" is laughable. I think most really DGAF about Trump per se, but they are certainly sick of the current leadership taking dump on the Constitution and wiping with the Bill of Rights.

If they really wanted safety and peace, all they'd have to do is quit the leftist agenda. If the Biden administration and donks in the house and senate woke up tomorrow and announced plans and followed through with a moderate / centrist style of governing- liberal shithole crime rates would plummet as so would gun sales. But that's not what they want...

Last edited:
What they want is a China-style totalitarian bureaucratic state - with THEM in charge - for EVERYONE. Worldwide.
Has anyone mentioned to them that
Chinese totalitarian bureaucrats
might have a different opinion about
which nation's China-style totalitarian bureaucracy
will be in charge of everyone worldwide?

Last edited:
These threads crack me up. I'm guessing 90 percent of the people clambering for go-time can't do ten push-ups or hit a sheet of plywood with a gun at 20 paces, yet they have fantasies of hunkering down behind sandbags while shooting evil cops and national guard soldiers in order to "save the republic".
I know it's not fun but guess what? There's not going to be a revolution, there are never going to be zombies to shoot at, and the godless commies aren't going to be parachuting into your hometown anytime soon.

30 million is low. By some estimates, there are over 100 million hunters. Not that all of them are Trump supporters or would take up arms against the current administration, but if you add to that the number of non-hunting gun owners, 100 million becomes plausible.

30 Million?? That is completely wrong. Totally off. There is no way it's 30 million. Not even close. ....
It's more like 70 million, at the very least.
Yup. And 30 mil is probably a lowball on what the members here have stashed.
IDGAF..I'm on so many lists already yet still have a security clearance.
You all give .Gov too much respect for the amount of actual power they have.
As any government only controls what the populace at large let's them.
Show of hands. Who thinks the Mexican government controls Mexico?

Geez, there's so much exaggeration and hyperbolic horseshit that I'm just baffled. How do people even come up with such fantasies?

Reminds me of when I was married to a psychopath. Sometimes the screwiest stuff just rolled out of her mouth. I was often overwhelmed by the combination of twisted absurdity and the sheer quantity of it.

This is what the democrats and media have been doing since the election. Trump helped them some with his rhetoric and the nitwits who stormed the capitol gave them the most ammo to push this BS. They know trust by historical norms, the party who controls the White House is going to lose house seats and probably senate seats. The record biden is giving them to run on is putrid. So what they’re trying to do with this BS, the Jan 6th committee pelosi put together, etc is to scare suburban voters into keeping democrats in power. The major weakness the GOP had with trump in office was suburban, college educated and women. This whole thing is a 2 year effort to sway them to dems out of fear of the bad republicans.

As the election gets closer you’ll see a louder and more constant drum beat of this BS.

Hellmann is one of the worst, a hardcore lefty. Chuck Todd used to work for a few dem campaigns and his wife worked for the DNC for a lot time. Anything from cnn and msnbc is nothing more than DNC talking points.

These threads crack me up. I'm guessing 90 percent of the people clambering for go-time can't do ten push-ups or hit a sheet of plywood with a gun at 20 paces, yet they have fantasies of hunkering down behind sandbags while shooting evil cops and national guard soldiers in order to "save the republic".
I know it's not fun but guess what? There's not going to be a revolution, there are never going to be zombies to shoot at, and the godless commies aren't going to be parachuting into your hometown anytime soon.
What about Kevin? Will he be showing up? 1639366249861.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom