MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump

Is there another memo that I'm missing?
I guess it came out while I was in AZ and pretty damn brown.

No one is willing to take up arms for Trump. ZERO. I'd say that number are ready to put Washington back at ease and do something about how DC is being run now. Because between the signers of the Constitution, we could power the galaxy with their rotational energy from spinning in their graves.

"No one is willing to take up arms for Trump"
Really? It's not about Trump, it's the swamp exposing themselves during his Presidency and showing the American people that THEY are in charge, not the people.

I didn’t think the made up capitol riot was to overthrow the government. I thought It was to expose treasoness traitors.

Well, I wonder in which camp these guys pitch their tent-

In a “contested election, with loyalties split,” some might “follow orders from the rightful commander in chief,” while other “rogue units” might “follow the Trumpian loser ... it is not outlandish to say a military breakdown could lead to civil war,” the generals warned.

Notice how they already assume the opposing candidate will be Trump or 'Trumpian', and that the Trump side will be the losing side. I guess they have inside information that the 2024 election is already decided? I bet the mil internal witch hunt is going into turbo mode now.

Another two heads I'd like to see on pikes.

Back
Top Bottom