Most Dangerous Office Object: .44 Magnum Bang Stick

Alligators are like Steven Seagal — cold-blooded, reptilian, and hard to kill. That’s why pro gator hunters carry a bang stick, essentially a bullet chamber affixed to the end of a metal rod. There’s no trigger: Simply remove the safety, jam the tip down hard just behind the gator’s skull, and watch out for flying bone fragments! There are many types available, from a puny .22-caliber up to 12-gauge. We opted for a Dirty Harry special. Any punk swamp lizard that tries to attack us in the washroom is gonna wind up as matching boots, laptop bag, and Wiimote holster.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2009/10/st_dangerousobject/

Can anyone explain to me why they chose to take a picture of this in the bathroom over the toilet? Is there a huge alligator bathroom invasion problem that I am not aware of? Guess it is time to start a thread that deals with how best to take the Browns to the Superbowl with an AR. We may need Underwhere to help us with some instructional illustrations.

st_dangerousobject_f.jpg

Aligators live in the sewers

Toilets connect to the sewers

Aligators can come up through the toilets and chomp on your man-parts

ERGO

You need a bang stick in the John.

Elementary really.

Aligators live in the sewers

Toilets connect to the sewers

Aligators can come up through the toilets and chomp on your man-parts

ERGO

You need a bang stick in the John.

Elementary really.

Thank you for clarifying. From now on I will be sure to fire two rounds into my toilet to scare off the man-parts chompers before I go about my business.

If you would refer to previous CCW while in the toilet threads, you would realize the picture perspective is that of Underwhere's B-52 bomber stall position, presumably safe from both anal splashback and alligator sewer attacks...

If you would refer to previous CCW while in the toilet threads, you would realize the picture perspective is that of Underwhere's B-52 bomber stall position, presumably safe from both anal splashback and alligator sewer attacks...
I always cramp up in the B-52 position... End up flinching and pulling down and to the left... [laugh]

I always cramp up in the B-52 position... End up flinching and pulling down and to the left... [laugh]

Mike uses the carpet bombing technique. He may have to drop many loads, but at least one of them is going to hit the target.

Back
Top Bottom