More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

Is that Guy Fieri??
th
No its his brother in law also on the food network

What the hell is the matter with y'all?

If someone is pretty or not is the stupidest thing to criticize, ever. There's lots of hypocrisy and poor decisions to make fun of and condemn, but to go after someone's looks is just juvenile.

What's worse is that if a man says something stupid, almost never is he criticized for his looks, it's only women who get that treatment. This crap makes us all look like misogynistic douchebags.

This^ for the most part. No need to stoop to their level. They like to call us things such as 'old fat scared white rednecks with tiny dicks' for example. Shows that they have nothing else to go on.
I admit that on occasion I'm guilty of the same when it comes to some of them being stereotypical 'looks' wise.

This^ for the most part. No need to stoop to their level. They like to call us things such as 'old fat scared white rednecks with tiny dicks' for example. Shows that they have nothing else to go on.
I admit that on occasion I'm guilty of the same when it comes to some of them being stereotypical 'looks' wise.

Lighten up. With the constant attacks on are God given rights you have got to have a sense of humor. If I was serious about every topic I would be one big F****** drag! A bigwig in the DNP told me once if you are defending you are already losing. If you think that by being above their standards will insure victory. Stand strong and laugh when you can!

When you see a group of self-described "Moms" demand anything just oppose it. Guaranteed it's some nanny state it-takes-a-village please-think-of-the-children nonsense that demands all of us give up liberty in order to appease their fear or insatiable appetite for meddling. Being able to crank out a kid is nothing more than evidence of passable biological function, and does not automatically make someone qualified to offer an opinion on anything, including parenting.

Last edited:
How do we get invited to one of these? Can we bring AR parts for show and tell like a tupperware party?

HOST A HOUSE PARTY: As part of our Mother’s Day Week of Action, moms across the nation are hosting house parties the week of May 4th – 10th. This is a great opportunity to build community, introduce our new Gun Sense Voter campaign and discuss next steps in reducing gun violence in America. It's not too late to sign up to host a house party: http://bit.ly/1eWztsH
Moms are taking the lead on gun safety. Please LIKE, SHARE and JOIN US: http://momsdemandaction.org/join-us/

And the hyphenated last name theory holds true.

Because of all of her VAST accomplishments as an unmarried woman would be forgotten under her married name. Plus, no doubt her massive fan base would be confused if she changed it from her maiden name.

How do we get invited to one of these? Can we bring AR parts for show and tell like a tupperware party?

HOST A HOUSE PARTY: As part of our Mother’s Day Week of Action, moms across the nation are hosting house parties the week of May 4th – 10th. This is a great opportunity to build community, introduce our new Gun Sense Voter campaign and discuss next steps in reducing gun violence in America. It's not too late to sign up to host a house party: http://bit.ly/1eWztsH
Moms are taking the lead on gun safety. Please LIKE, SHARE and JOIN US: http://momsdemandaction.org/join-us/
I'm sure they'll get overwhelmed. They seem to forget that for every mom who demands action against guns (I call a spade a spade here) there are 25 moms who feel safer because there is a gun in the house.

Wonder why they chose for white girl to hold the AR. Seems convenient for agenda.

Awesome!!!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/04/robert-farago/breaking-slidefire-photo-bombs-shannon-watts/

Slidefire sales go thru the roof! [rofl]

Slide Fire Design Director Todd Kauranen made a special trip away from the 2014 NRA show to thank Mrs. Shannon Watts for doing great work. Her unsuccessful campaign to remove our “Pure American” billboard allowed us to reach thousands of potential customers that would have otherwise been unaware of our product. After posing for a picture Mr. Kauranen made sure to thank her for all the publicity she has given Slide Fire and the firearm industry. Ms. Watts had a considerable change in demeanor and stated that she is “out to shame us.” Mr. Kauranen replied by telling her that “whatever she’s doing, keep it up because it has been doing great.”

Jeezus guys. She's not ugly [appearance-wise]. In fact, if she were pro-gun, were wearing camo and had nice hair you'd all be like "IN". You're not fooling anyone. [smile]

Meh , the hair has got to go.
Looks like she styles it with a shop vac.
That and if she promised not to speak, that would just kill it.

None of this is surprising...

By the simple fact that they spend more time going after "assault weapons" than they do going after alcohol being legal thwy are hippocrites. Lets see, even they admit guns have legitimate uses, alcohol has none. Yet the guns they go after are used in statistically insiginificant ammounts of crime, and booze kills 1ps of thousands annually, including many more kids than "assault weapons" do.

Of course Im not in favor of prohibition, but the very act of putting greater effort towards firearms restrictions than prohibition is hippocritical in nature.

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Don't more kids die of drowning in pools each year than by firearms? And let's use a real definition of kids, not this 26 year old crap. And omit suicides (because anyone who wants to off themselves will find a way to do it).

Ban water.

None of this is surprising...

By the simple fact that they spend more time going after "assault weapons" than they do going after alcohol being legal thwy are hippocrites. Lets see, even they admit guns have legitimate uses, alcohol has none. Yet the guns they go after are used in statistically insiginificant ammounts of crime, and booze kills 1ps of thousands annually, including many more kids than "assault weapons" do.

Of course Im not in favor of prohibition, but the very act of putting greater effort towards firearms restrictions than prohibition is hippocritical in nature.

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Back
Top Bottom