More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

I'm sure they'll get overwhelmed. They seem to forget that for every mom who demands action against guns (I call a spade a spade here) there are 25 moms who feel safer because there is a gun in the house.
I'd suuuure love to see that stat's source published somewhere. It would make my day!

ETA: Oh I get it... you're being specific-- counting members of MDA and comparing that against the general population, not a general survey of moms. That's a very nice Obamaesque twisting of the statistics! :D

Last edited:
I'm so sick of this "common sense" rhetoric. Common Sense is subjective and relative to the perspective of those who are the Common. Their agenda is common sense to freedom hating Statists who fight to bring everyone to the lowest "common" denominator economically. It was common sense to use gas chambers instead of firing squads to the Nazis to conserve ammo.

And as long as the constitution says "shall not be infringed" it doesn't matter if 99.99% shared the common view, the indivudual is protected from the will of the majority by the Bill of Rights.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

I'm so sick of this "common sense" rhetoric. Common Sense is subjective and relative to the perspective of those who are the Common. Their agenda is common sense to freedom hating Statists who fight to bring everyone to the lowest "common" denominator economically. It was common sense to use gas chambers instead of firing squads to the Nazis to conserve ammo.

And as long as the constitution says "shall not be infringed" it doesn't matter if 99.99% shared the common view, the indivudual is protected from the will of the majority by the Bill of Rights.

that's the problem, everyone thinks their way is the right away and if you don't agree with it you are wrong. Perish the thought that people be allowed to think differently without consequence

like a screen door in a hurricane. she might be a twat, but she's a good looking twat [smile]

/tinfoil on....

I wonder if part of this is intentional. EG, Bloomberg/Soros + co probably know that better looking women are more marketable. Yeah, it's "not fair" but if I take two women with, let's say, "C" level sales ability.... and one of them looks like Rosie O's cousin with 6 chins and cigarette face, and the other one looks like Watts, who do you think is gonna sell more cars?

Makes me wonder how much she's getting paid. I mean we know most of this stuff is artificial...

-Mike

/tinfoil on....

I wonder if part of this is intentional. EG, Bloomberg/Soros + co probably know that better looking women are more marketable. Yeah, it's "not fair" but if I take two women with, let's say, "C" level sales ability.... and one of them looks like Rosie O's cousin with 6 chins and cigarette face, and the other one looks like Watts, who do you think is gonna sell more cars?

Makes me wonder how much she's getting paid. I mean we know most of this stuff is artificial...

-Mike

I thought the same thing. She's got to be getting $1M+/yr plus expenses. She's blowing $10k/month in airfare!

/tinfoil on....

-Mike

How dare you even think such a thing, let alone say it!! You know damn well that she's doing it for the children and NOTHING else!! [angry]

/SARC [laugh]

No tinfoil there Mike. She used to work for Monsanto and was involved with the democratic party in Missouri, I believe.
Check out her Wiki page. There is more to this woman than meets the eye.

BTW, there was a thread about this roughly a month ago.

I put up a Facebook page pointing out all the underhanded crap I could find about Shannon Trouton Watts. All posted in articles readily available on the web. within a month that page was shut for violations of FB regs. Meanwhile they spew lies and misinformation and they are still up.
Shannon was Tom vilsaks right hand woman. She destroyed people's lives in Missouri promising Monsanto was going to benefit them .
She worked for WellPoint as a pr woman. WellPoint is one of the giant health care companies that wrote the ACA. This bitch is connected at high levels she's no grass roots organizer.

that's the problem, everyone thinks their way is the right away and if you don't agree with it you are wrong. Perish the thought that people be allowed to think differently without consequence
Yeah! I think we ought to go with a commonsense standard for everything, and write laws taking away rights based on commonsense!

I wonder what effect that would have on the gay rights community?

I put up a Facebook page pointing out all the underhanded crap I could find about Shannon Trouton Watts. All posted in articles readily available on the web. within a month that page was shut for violations of FB regs. Meanwhile they spew lies and misinformation and they are still up.
Shannon was Tom vilsaks right hand woman. She destroyed people's lives in Missouri promising Monsanto was going to benefit them .
She worked for WellPoint as a pr woman. WellPoint is one of the giant health care companies that wrote the ACA. This bitch is connected at high levels she's no grass roots organizer.

Why was your page shut down? What fb violations did you violate? Was it because you used her name directly? Can you start another page entitled "the truth about MDA/MAIG/et al" or something along those lines? [thinking]

None of this is surprising...

By the simple fact that they spend more time going after "assault weapons" than they do going after alcohol being legal thwy are hippocrites. Lets see, even they admit guns have legitimate uses, alcohol has none. Yet the guns they go after are used in statistically insiginificant ammounts of crime, and booze kills 1ps of thousands annually, including many more kids than "assault weapons" do.

Of course Im not in favor of prohibition, but the very act of putting greater effort towards firearms restrictions than prohibition is hippocritical in nature.

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

What does Hippocrates have to do with this?

Alcohol has plenty of legitimate uses.

Don't more kids die of drowning in pools each year than by firearms? And let's use a real definition of kids, not this 26 year old crap. And omit suicides (because anyone who wants to off themselves will find a way to do it).

Ban water.

I'd provide the real stats, but unfortunately the CDC's WISQARS executable is ****ing down. I think the number is below 5,000 unintentional drownings yearly for all ages. Far below the 11,000-13,000 intentional firearm homicides yearly.

Then again, about 30,000 people die from unintentional falls yearly. Ditto for poisonings and car accidents.

I'd provide the real stats, but unfortunately the CDC's WISQARS executable is ****ing down. I think the number is below 5,000 unintentional drownings yearly for all ages. Far below the 11,000-13,000 intentional firearm homicides yearly.

Then again, about 30,000 people die from unintentional falls yearly. Ditto for poisonings and car accidents.

So pools aren't the best example. But I think you see my point (and it's not a new one from our side): that if these people really cared about the lives of children there are bigger fish to fry, so to speak.

Why was your page shut down? What fb violations did you violate? Was it because you used her name directly? Can you start another page entitled "the truth about MDA/MAIG/et al" or something along those lines? [thinking]

They said I violated fb posting rules. No explanation and in order to get it back up I had to provide personal information as to who I am and where I am from. I wasn't about to be filling out something that I need to provide my soc security number for in order to re-post. I will get another page back up when I have the time to sit in front of the computer and compile everything I had on there. I am kind of glad they shut it down because it must have gotten under someone's skin ..

They said I violated fb posting rules. No explanation and in order to get it back up I had to provide personal information as to who I am and where I am from. I wasn't about to be filling out something that I need to provide my soc security number for in order to re-post. I will get another page back up when I have the time to sit in front of the computer and compile everything I had on there. I am kind of glad they shut it down because it must have gotten under someone's skin ..

Wow....that seems a bit odd. I haven't heard of them doing that to other pages/groups that seem to follow certain agenda's. Good luck to you.

...& ya....you pissed someone (with money I'm guessing) off. [thumbsup]

Please tell me that is a joke/spoof?
it looks legit to me, a facebook page (mom's against everything I think) posted it and mocked it but I believe it may be real, I don't have twitter so I don't know how to confirm

Mom's megathread? Not sure how true this is, I was trying to find it earlier but hope it's legit

1977216_1493019817586004_1506242741_n.jpg

Maryland distracted driver info http://mhso.mva.maryland.gov/SafetyPrograms/program_distracted_driving.htm

Those are priceless. Do you have them on Twitter somewhere, so they can be "retweeted"?

Back
Top Bottom