More BS from an "expert"

OMG please tell me they found that idiot on the street and just put up a fake name and title.
The alternative boggles the mind.
When you see something like that, and you know because of your background it's 100% made up crap , it begs the question if anything else you see from them is legit.

Everything else is legit.

I told an editor of the Berkshire Eagle that they did a great job. They only ****ed up the articles I knew anything about.

Hunting rifle, hunting rifle, assault rifle, hunting rifle..............makes it easy to figure out their next target.

Everything else is legit.

I told an editor of the Berkshire Eagle that they did a great job. They only ****ed up the articles I knew anything about.

rofl

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jason Flare again.

Hunting rifle, hunting rifle, assault rifle, hunting rifle..............makes it easy to figure out their next target.
You mean " Sniper Rifle "
That's how it went down in England.
After the semi auto's were gone, bolt action rifles all became extra killy "Sniper rifles"
That's how they made the next round of confiscations look reasonable.

One of the best gun experts ever!!!

Right up there with the "shoulder thing that goes up" and that idiot with "This is a ghost gun."

Credit goes to another site that followed up the idiot spouting on Fox video with this one. I thought it appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom