• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Make sure you choose a quality holster

Spoken like a man who too has accidentally shot himself in the junk
No, I’ve never shot myself.

I say this as someone who in the last year has had 6 ER visits, 6 hospitalizations at 2 hospitals, 2 surgeries, 5 6 endoscopic procedures, about a dozen anesthesia events, and 6 weeks inpatient. Doctors and nurses do sometimes have to handle your junk. I got over my modesty quickly while I was in the hospital.

Edited to add: I suppose if I was a young woman it might be different, but as an old man with everything I was dealing with, like trying to not fall while walking, or trying to not pee my pants while using pee jug at the bedsite at 0-dark-30, or worse, while in the ICU and being forbidden to stand up, trying to pee into the jug while lying down, or hoping that was a fart and not a shart, modesty just didn't matter anymore. Pro-tip: if you are going to be hospitalized, bring a hospitalization kit including pajama pants, extra pairs of underwear, foam earplugs, charging blocks and long charging cords for your phone and tablet, velcro straps to fasten your charging cords to the bed so you don't have to call the nurse when you drop them, eye mask, chap stick (the hospital chap stick sucks, it's from the cheapest vendor), ear pods (over the ear muffs don't work well when you laying your head on the pillow because the pillow pushes them forward), etc.

In my case, though, my memory is a bit vague. I believe the nurse had to handle my junk while removing the catheter that was installed before my first surgery. What was memorable about the catheter removal was not the nurse possibly handling my junk, but rather the momentary pain of the removal (ouch!), and the relief that it was finally out. Sorry to be graphic, but that's the reality when you're sick or injured -- you've got higher priorities than modesty. At least, that was my experience.

Last edited:
No, I’ve never shot myself.

I say this as someone who in the last year has had 6 ER visits, 6 hospitalizations at 2 hospitals, 2 surgeries, 5 endoscopic procedures, about a dozen anesthesia events, and 6 weeks inpatient. Doctors and nurses do sometimes have to handle your junk. I quickly got over my modesty while I was in the hospital.
Damn man you alright

Also... rub and tugs are a lot cheaper ways to get it grabbed

Can't find it right now but there was a video recently of a guy pointing a loaded gun at his groin and fingering the trigger. Eventually he pushes just a little too hard and annihilates one of his berries...

Don’t worry.

The expurts say to carry apendicks with a Glock and one in the chamber.

No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom