• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Make sure you choose a quality holster

It's not the first time a medical professional has had to hold onto someone's privates and it won't be the last. It's not unusual.
Tell me about it. Had my vasectomy about 10 years ago......was instructed to shave "the area" the morning of the procedure before leaving for the Dr office. The nurse getting me ready was not satisfied with the job I did......she "took control of the situation" 😳

Tell me about it. Had my vasectomy about 10 years ago......was instructed to shave "the area" the morning of the procedure before leaving for the Dr office. The nurse getting me ready was not satisfied with the job I did......she "took control of the situation" 😳
Was she hot?

And here I am getting called a pussy for refusing to carry a striker gun appendix. A DA/SA chambered pistol would have a far less likelihood of getting the trigger accidentally actuated. In the event in a bad fitting holster you would need to really jam it in.

Was she hot?
I don't remember

Went down something like this

Nurse says "undress waste down get on the table and put this paper blanket over you"

I do

Nurse comes back abruptly lifts paper and says "did you get the instructions on where to shave"

"Yes"

Nurse sighs and walks away

Returns with a disposable razor in one hand, and with the other proceeds to contort my beans and franks in angles and positions I didn't think were possible while dry shaving vehemently.

I'm having heart palpitations while typing this from the flash back. 😳 I don't remember much detail

And here I am getting called a pussy for refusing to carry a striker gun appendix. A DA/SA chambered pistol would have a far less likelihood of getting the trigger accidentally actuated. In the event in a bad fitting holster you would need to really jam it in.
So just buy a proper fitting holster - problem solved.

If you decide to go to the hospital, apparently you don’t say GSW… always referred to it shrapnel. Pro tip.

I didn’t go to the doctors for so long for some reason . For some reason they take my pants off to touch my penis when I’m there for an ear infection. Whole room full of people touching my penis… and then you get a bill that’s way worse than go to the whorehouse

Probably saved him. I would be surprised if it ever works as intended from here on out.
I’m almost 100% certain that he had fluffed up before they took the x-ray that’s what I would do, probably not shoot myself in a dick

I can see this scenario playout many ways in a radiology department.
The one that I had to frequent for a while with my ankle….I’d almost shoot myself in the dick just so they’d touch it!!

Your not a pussy... you'll just make a great new Yorker

Back
Top Bottom