• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Red dot manufacturing and quality differences:

I would never spend $40 on a 'not even sufficient for airsoft' red dot. A used Eotech? sure. I infact did exactly that. A Romeo5? Kinda the standard for budget (read: bang for buck) red dot.

I have several Vortex Venoms on various guns. A while ago, I noticed a wandering zero with one: essentially the micrometers had become detached from the dot generator. One phone call to Vortex had a replacement at my door in 2 or 3 days no questions asked. Guess what I recommend to folks?

I have several Vortex Venoms on various guns. A while ago, I noticed a wandering zero with one: essentially the micrometers had become detached from the dot generator. One phone call to Vortex had a replacement at my door in 2 or 3 days no questions asked. Guess what I recommend to folks?
Vortex is the only scope company (that I know of) that does not have weasel words "electronics limited to ... years" in their so-called lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom