• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA magazine ban, register by 1/1/20

I just got the email from Goal about H2095 large capacity magazines.

The text says if you have one before 1/1/2020 you have until 1/1/2020 to apply for a waiver

that was 2 months ago, isn't this a total ban? It got a favorable hearing

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/191/H2095

I believe there's a thread on this petition already. This isn't law right now, just a petition from what I gather.

While eternal vigilance is always a necessity, we see some sort of nonsense bill like this from Linsky every year. It may be good fo us that he is a master of posturing rather than getting stuff done.

it may be cheaper to just buy him a sexy sheep to keep him busy.

Can't you build him a robot sheep? I've been watching Westworld, and you should be able to match their tech, if you try (or crack another bottle of Stoli)! [laugh]

considering the circumstances of his wife leaving him and his crusade to legalize bestiality, he is into some seriously f***ed up shit, even by sheep f***ing standards.

What magazines?
I only use high capacity 30 caliber clips that spray bullets in 2 seconds.
I dont see any mention of high capacity 30 caliber clips..no ghost clips?
What about my ghost clips?
I bought a bunch of Pre94 cardboard cutouts, pizza boxes, and made "high capacity feeding devices" with them..

I make magazines from cardboard, ducttape, and bent clothes hanger. They look great on instagram. I traded my USGI magazines for cardboard and built hundreds for the cost of the handful I had.

I will register my cardboard magazines that could hold a bunch. Draw pictures on each magazine. Send those in, male anatomy parts, female anatomy parts, offensive words or sayings, triggering things.

considering the circumstances of his wife leaving him and his crusade to legalize bestiality, he is into some seriously f***ed up shit, even by sheep f***ing standards.

Don't you know?
Sheep need love as well.
Men and men, women and women, adult and children(see "Minor Attracted Persons" on you internet search..LGBTQ-STD)

Unless you are some kind of bigot/racist/Knotzee?

Back
Top Bottom