Lost, found, recovered, and returned firearm

^ This.

How many times you think the busboy had to tackle the pistol
before it stopped resisting and waited quietly for the police to arrive?
I heard he kneeled on the barrel until the gun turned blue, thats why its two tone...

I'm going to hell.

It’s ironic that I see this thread when just the other day I went to DQ with my daughter and grabbed the Seecamp and stuck it in my pocket. I was wearing sweats and when I got home the pistol was laying on the seat of the car. I had it in a well known custom leather pocket holster. I won’t be doing that again.

you were wearing sweats?
I think that is where your problem lies[popcorn]

At my old job one of the stores in Manchester called me.

Someone had returned one of the "knock off" plano cases that we sold with their pistol in it. Cannot for the life of me remember what pistol it was. They grabbed some nitrile gloves and made sure it was unloaded and placed it back in the case and into the safe. I don't think we could find out who the customer was who returned it so Manchester PD came by to get it about 3 days later.

Now I'm wishing I got a shout out for securing the pistol case exceptionally.
Im sure you were exceptional

Im sure your sweats look as good as mine. And yeah I think he was joking

Only women and Irish men appendix carry.
I think he was. Plus I was thinking of appendix carry with sweats but after reading this thread I decided against it
[rofl]

If I worked at a restaurant and found a gun like that, I would have removed the magazine and cleared it.

No way I'd hand over a possibly loaded gun to my boss.

Even if I found the owner right away, I would not hand that fool a possibly loaded gun.

Anyone that irresponsible would be at risk of a ND while reholstering.

Real men wear yoga pants. And appendix carry AKs.

Fabletics has dude-clothing now. They have shorts with a full lining. And a pocket in teh lining. You could easily toss a micro-9/380 in that inner pocket and go to the gym or some'pin. Might take a while to extract, but you could carry it.

(I was all set to buy some spare shorts. 2 pair for $39. Wow. Sure. If you sign up for their $45/mo "just give us money" scheme. Howboutno? Who the hell needs gym clothes EVERY MONTH? And $45 worth? Damn you Kevin Hart!)

I was standing in line at Subway today- same wallpaper, molding, and I've seen that floor before. Gun was definitely at a subway.
Its funny. I did some research and there are a few stencils that they use nationwide and all sorts of shops. Now I'm going in places and looking for them. I should make a match game out of it.

Back
Top Bottom