Look what I just got! Got it for a song.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.If you let my quips go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, I will not interrupt your thought process during your ball sports game, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will troll you.

liam you god damn hypocrite.

f351a3536569788601aacf8bdf8f0532.jpg
bc41149c60667bf4acd840857ab0a6e9.jpg

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.If you let my quips go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, I will not interrupt your thought process during your ball sports game, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will troll you.

liam you god damn hypocrite.

Okay, calm down, you scared the living $hit out of me, so I changed my signature. Happy now? [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom