• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Look what I just got! Got it for a song.

So, I saw this ad yesterday.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/48110...sale---glock-19-gen-3-package-w--2-extra-mags

Emailed the dude, can't let a brother lose his pussy over a gun. Yadda Yadaa...He sends me his info for his FFL in Boston. Didn't think there were any Boston FFLs left. But hey, what do I know.

I had an appointment with a client down the street this morning, so I figured I'd pop into his place afterwards, with cash. WTH right? Good deal, and I can turn around and sell it to one of you mugs for $800 this afternoon.

I showed up, with my pansy, limp wristed, candy ass Ruger LC9s on my hip. Stupid 7 round mag. But I wasn't worried. I also have a .22 magnum revolver tucked in an ankle holster. So, less reloading time, and all.

Dude opened the door and his face went ashen. But I'm a personable guy and can put people at ease, especially when I'm packing serious heat, concealed and unconcealed. I know Karate. And 7 other Japanese words. No worries here.

I explain to John Griffin that I'm here to help out Michaellae with his GF problem. He nods knowingly, with a look of relief. He invited me in, grabbed the case with the gun, asked for my LTC, handed me the case. Then handed me paperwork to fill out. No worries so far. Haven't felt the need to reach for my 7 round sissy gun yet.

I open my wallet and he see's cold hard cash. I offer $350, 'cause hey, Cash! He accepts. Not his issue, it's sissy boy Michaellae's issue.

I was in and out in 15 minutes, saw no ATF, or any thugs in the back room and only had to draw my piece on him once, because he swung around in his chair too fast. He needs to learn to move a bit more slowly.
4811046_01__glock_19_gen_3_package_w_2_ex_640.jpg
My only problem now is, I think these Mags are POST BAN! Am I totally screwed? WTF! I need some help from you good folks. I specifically wanna know what Glockster and Atilla have to say, though I'm afraid Glockster is probably already on the phone to my CLEO, and atilla is about to shit a brick.

I think what I'm gonna do is try to sneak across the NH border and throw the mags through Atilla's window before the Glockmeister dimes me out.

I'll have the G19 up in the classified tomorrow. With no mags, what do you guys think I can get for it? 750?

7d6cb19b0e3bc43e67517db04ec0ff47.jpg

All mags that hold more than 10 rounds are post-ban and will land you in jail.

Unless you have an exemption from the Postmaster in your town and the mags have a notch that is .0125mm from the lip,but not over .0266mm from the lip..There is someone here that studies this,can't remember the name though..He can confirm.

I'm dissappointed that there was no Marlboro cigarette hanging from your lip or the need to throw a hard block, but other than that, you should be able to get your asking price.

Unless you have an exemption from the Postmaster in your town and the mags have a notch that is .0125mm from the lip,but not over .0266mm from the lip..There is someone here that studies this,can't remember the name though..He can confirm.
I once read on a local gun discussion board that writing "PREBAN" on high-capacity clips using a sharpie makes them legal. Can anyone confirm before I narc on my neighbor??

Gen 3 are but Gen 2 aren't. They skipped a generation to keep you on your toes.
Thats some sneaky shit right there. Are they on the AG roaster tho? If so, you could get one extra crispy, and it'd probably entitle you to an awesome no knock raid where the JBTs shoot your dog and everything. But only in green towns.

seriously, sometimes I don't know if I should feel bad for you MA people, or point my finger and laugh.

So, I saw this ad yesterday.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/48110...sale---glock-19-gen-3-package-w--2-extra-mags

Emailed the dude, can't let a brother lose his pussy over a gun. Yadda Yadaa...He sends me his info for his FFL in Boston. Didn't think there were any Boston FFLs left. But hey, what do I know.

I had an appointment with a client down the street this morning, so I figured I'd pop into his place afterwards, with cash. WTH right? Good deal, and I can turn around and sell it to one of you mugs for $800 this afternoon.

I showed up, with my pansy, limp wristed, candy ass Ruger LC9s on my hip. Stupid 7 round mag. But I wasn't worried. I also have a .22 magnum revolver tucked in an ankle holster. So, less reloading time, and all.

Dude opened the door and his face went ashen. But I'm a personable guy and can put people at ease, especially when I'm packing serious heat, concealed and unconcealed. I know Karate. And 7 other Japanese words. No worries here.

I explain to John Griffin that I'm here to help out Michaellae with his GF problem. He nods knowingly, with a look of relief. He invited me in, grabbed the case with the gun, asked for my LTC, handed me the case. Then handed me paperwork to fill out. No worries so far. Haven't felt the need to reach for my 7 round sissy gun yet.

I open my wallet and he see's cold hard cash. I offer $350, 'cause hey, Cash! He accepts. Not his issue, it's sissy boy Michaellae's issue.

I was in and out in 15 minutes, saw no ATF, or any thugs in the back room and only had to draw my piece on him once, because he swung around in his chair too fast. He needs to learn to move a bit more slowly.
View attachment 149636
My only problem now is, I think these Mags are POST BAN! Am I totally screwed? WTF! I need some help from you good folks. I specifically wanna know what Glockster and Atilla have to say, though I'm afraid Glockster is probably already on the phone to my CLEO, and atilla is about to shit a brick.

I think what I'm gonna do is try to sneak across the NH border and throw the mags through Atilla's window before the Glockmeister dimes me out.

I'll have the G19 up in the classified tomorrow. With no mags, what do you guys think I can get for it? 750?

I'm speechless over your good deal. What song did you have to sing? [laugh]

I would have thought you would bring Atilla to offer a handy to sweeten the offer. It's not like the guy is getting any from his girl.

I had to block that guy, some folks are so insufferable that I can't handle 'em.

...but if he's offering me a handy I'm totally clicking the view post button and revealing his drivel!

Short memory, huh?

Back
Top Bottom