Look what I just got! Got it for a song.

Of course you picked today, when I didn't go walk the dogs at lunch, to pop into Griff's house with your pansy LC9. I would have felt your aura from around the block, I'm sure of it.

I'll have the G19 up in the classified tomorrow. With no mags, what do you guys think I can get for it? 750?

Sir, I will buy this but I am deployed overseas. I will give you $750.00 plus a generous finders fee.

Just send me your paypal address, I will forward the funds and you can hold the gun until I return to the U.S.A.

Thanks,
Jamal [smile]

That's not cool man even if you have issues with Atilla.

Whatever he said I am sure he's been crying all afternoon because of his rustled jimmies.

I hope it's a threat of some sort, either way he revealed his true colors already. Wouldn't be the first time I've been threatened when I've pressed someone's buttons.

Anyway who wants him to instruct you on firearm ownership?

Because this hasn't appeared in awhile, this is all for you, Mr. Rustled McJimmies!

dogemag_zpse38e3914.jpg

Whatever he said I am sure he's been crying all afternoon because of his rustled jimmies.

I hope it's a threat of some sort, either way he revealed his true colors already. Wouldn't be the first time I've been threatened when I've pressed someone's buttons.

Because this hasn't appeared in awhile, this is all for you, Mr. Rustled McJimmies!

dogemag_zpse38e3914.jpg

attachment.php

congrats.png

I dunno, I think we're gonna need a gas chromatograph mass spectrometer to see if they're really post ban.

Even so, I keep hearing that the one in the chamber could put you over the limit.

dogemag_zpse38e3914.jpg

Reading comprehension problem again - did someone threaten you? If they did, I'm sure you would still be hiding under your bed. You're childish comments continue to out yourself for what you are.

if i die before i wake...

...pray glockster my soul to take.

you know bro you CLEO buddy might not be all about the luls when he hears that you're hoping people die on the internet.

one might construe that as a threat towards me.

i'm afraid.

jay kay. totally unafraid. paul oakenfold, huge jacked-man, and john travolta along with the entire church of scientololgy would like to have a word with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading comprehension problem again - did someone threaten you? If they did, I'm sure you would still be hiding under your bed. You're childish comments continue to out yourself for what you are.
Yeah, well... No! He's funny, but not exactly the "hide under the bed" kind of guy. As far as outing yourself goes, you did a tremendous job at sharing with the rest of us that you're most likely not Einstein's greatest competition. This is as polite as I can put it.

oSiz66O.jpg

u mad bro? oh u so mad. you just want to talk to me, but i'm in my safe space you misogynistic shitlord! bulletproof windows! troll-proof doors!

doge_cmag_zps5dc115d9.jpg~original

lolkillme_zpsxio6cr2e.gif~original

I always figured you for a whack job based on your childish posts, but thanks for confirming that I under-estimated my opinion. You're not as important or as witty as you think you are.

[rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, well... No! He's funny, but not exactly the "hide under the bed" kind of guy. As far as outing yourself goes, you did a tremendous job at sharing with the rest of us that you're most likely not Einstein's greatest competition. This is as polite as I can put it.

Please enlighten me, oh wise man!

Yeah he is. He cracks me up and steered me when I needed advice .

aw, thanks bruh. see, this is what it's all about. all i see are the positive comments in my safe space.

clearly mr. rustled mcjimmies doesn't watch south park, either. but he's got all this free time to wish a stranger would die over the internet.

i hope he's not under the bed. that's for his sake though, that's the cat's safe space and i'm so libertarian i don't trim his claws even if he wrecks my furniture. that's totally his RKBA.

if i die before i wake...

...pray glockster my soul to take.

you know bro you CLEO buddy might not be all about the luls when he hears that you're hoping people die on the internet.

one might construe that as a threat towards me.

i'm afraid.

jay kay. totally unafraid. paul oakenfold, huge jacked-man, and john travolta along with the entire church of scientololgy would like to have a word with you.

Like I said, keep confirming what I already know about your childish replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

You have your opinion, and I have mine, but by all means, enlighten me.

Like I said, keep confirming what I already know about your childish replies.
You know the best way to deal with a child you think is acting up? ****ing ignore them. The minute you stop responding, he'll let it go. Be the adult you claim to be.

Btw, did anyone actually buy that glock?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom