Long Island gun stores raided

So, the DA isn't fired yet? I mean he spent 80k of taxpayer's money to make a political point and that backfired with another 5mil to be spent... not good business, I am afraid...

I think there is a case to be made that they are the real criminals in this situation, violating the 2nd amendment.

So, the DA isn't fired yet? I mean he spent 80k of taxpayer's money to make a political point and that backfired with another 5mil to be spent... not good business, I am afraid...

Someone needs to shine the light on these fools, and expose them for what they are and what they are doing, and have the people do the rest.

Holy crap. It's all coming together now. What a corrupt piece of $#!? county that is.

But there’s more to this story than most are reporting. In 2008, Martin Tretola filed a multimillion dollar lawsuit in federal court against Nassau County for violations of his constitutional rights. The County was unable to dismiss the lawsuit, and it is scheduled for trial soon. Right before the jury is selected is an awfully convenient time for another raid and arrest.

[thinking]

But there’s more to this story than most are reporting. In 2008, Martin Tretola filed a multimillion dollar lawsuit in federal court against Nassau County for violations of his constitutional rights. The County was unable to dismiss the lawsuit, and it is scheduled for trial soon. Right before the jury is selected is an awfully convenient time for another raid and arrest.

[thinking]

That suit is a done deal. The gun shop owner won $5 million.

Back
Top Bottom