Linsky's Amendment is back in play - Call your rep NOW!

The Devil and the Crown, Boston 1767

On Saturday, November 4, experience revolutionary politics “indoors” and “out-of-doors” as it would have happened 250 years ago. Participate in a live reenactment at Faneuil Hall of a Boston town meeting which took place in October 1767. Join in the discussion as local citizens argue over whether or not to stop importing British goods. Following the town meeting, join a rowdy procession of laboring-class Bostonians of 1767 from Faneuil Hall to the Old State House, as they express their disapproval of British trade policies in a rather colorful and intimidating way.

Imagine if NES made up their own cards, and took this task to heart:
2:30 and 4:00 pm: “Revolutionary Town Meeting: 1767 Townshend Acts” Stand up! Speak Out! Join a lively meeting to debate Boston’s response to the hated Townshend Acts. Character cards are available. Free, 30 minutes, Faneuil Hall, Great Hall, second floor.

Revolution 250 is a consortium of organizations working together to commemorate the 250th anniversaries of the events that led to American Revolution.

HERE IT IS COPY IT TO YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE IT'S GONE !!!!!

FYI ONLY don't do this unless you want to go to PMITA prison

AR-15 Lower to M-16 conversion

Milling Jig for an 80% works best

You want to extend the full width milling 0.675"(video) 0.450" (book below) deep from the top of the lower 0.600" past the centerline of the selector hole. This clears the area for the auto-sear to 'flip'.

You then want to mill 0.950" deep from the top of the lower, 0.375" wide along the (left,bolt catch,non-mag release side) 0.400" past the centerline of the selector hole. This clears the are for the auto-sear arm that rides on the selector.

The only thing that the above does is remove material so the auto sear fits, abit more or less on depth and length won't hurt, width should be the same as the rest of the upper in FCG section. From what I gather, this part is not verboten, however playing on the edge can bring a fall.

Ideas to make this happen easy, flip the insert in the jig and measure and put a mark where you should stop the router. You could build a wooden tray for the whole jig (I did this on the 80% as I only have a large router base and didn't want it to tip) put some stops around the edge using straight scrap wood, then put some extra in for the deeper narrower slot. You would basically make a wooden jig on the tray that mirrors and extends the purchased metal jig.

Drilling the auto-sear hole (this makes you an insta-felon).
0.123" from the top of the lower, directly above the selector use a 0.125" drill.

Jigs exist for these two steps on Gunbroker - they are tooling therefore not regulated (their use is)

You then need all the Full Auto parts (BCG, Hammer, Selector, Trigger, Disconnector and the Auto-sear) I found three places online with a google search. Just having these parts and owning an AR-15 is 'Constructive Possession of a Machine Gun' - again PMITA Prison

Timing:
Use punches or drills for these, you insert them between the BCG and the barrel extension. This ensures the bolt is just starting to engage and you don't have an OOB (Out of Battery) boom.
3/32" is your no-go with a charged weapon, and the trigger held back (they say use a zip tie) the hammer should not fall with the BCG resting on the drill/punch
5/64" is your go with a charged weapon, and the trigger held back (they say use a zip tie) the hammer should fall with the BCG resting on the drill/punch

If the hammer falls too soon, you can shave some off the back of the auto-sear (BCG trip face) with a dremel or file - go slow you can't add back.
If the hammer falls too late, it will run slugish and you may be able to bend the auto-sear with heat so it hits the BCG sooner.
If you get slamfires, you will need to dremel/file some off the flipper that rides on the selector which allows the sear to rotate more and get a better grab on the knuckle of the hammer.

I have also read the Full Auto Fire is a violent act and therefore you will need an H2 or H3 buffer to prevent 'Bolt Bounce'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGZBL5BmZE

https://www.scribd.com/doc/4419291/GUNSMITHING-AR15-to-M16-Conversion-Book

The video I had (that was removed from youtube) showed this guy and explaining the whole milling process as he did it. Some of his dimensions don't match the scribd - but hey, you know a lot more now than you did 5 minutes ago. The video has gone missing from my PC :( looks like it got lost/mis-filed during the upgrade and harddrive swap - if I find it I will forward. Damn good thing I took a notepad file of it - (before I had a smartphone and wifi)

Additional info above is from ARFCOM, YOUTUBE and SCRIBD - all pulled together in a nice neat pile. You never know when such info would be handy.

In the interests of being fair, and since a slide-fire stock is now the same as the above in Mass - go on the slidefire site and find a dealer (4 or 5 just over the border in NH)

Last edited:
We had all better go apply for MG Green cards then - I will go inquire at my local PD tomorrow - see what they say.

I was already told no MGs in my town. Plus, if I only want for my bump stock that’s apparently not a reason. This is confiscation, pure and simple. If this isn’t challenged in court, bad stuff will follow. Pretty much our only chance (short of revolution)

I was already told no MGs in my town. Plus, if I only want for my bump stock that’s apparently not a reason. This is confiscation, pure and simple. If this isn’t challenged in court, bad stuff will follow. Pretty much our only chance (short of revolution)

good luck getting a c&r ffl and then a MG license in the time allotted by the regs. what a f#cking joke.

Something along 90 days from when Faker signs it - and since they passed along 'rules' and 'promulgation' to departments - they won't know until June is my guess.

Could we use the "right of free partition" to file a bill to have the state laws changed to be less restrictive?

http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_24537289/yes-citizen-you-too-can-file-your-own
I wrote a bill to remove suitability, my rep, a lib, was willing to file it on my behalf, he was even going to have his staff help with the language. But the reality is that without sponcers you don't have a chance. I decided not to move forward.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So, the point of this whole exercise, was not to defeat a ban on bump stocks, which we knew were boned from the start.

The goal was to defeat the Linsky language, was it not? which looked like an impossible fight, but we did it!! Shouldnt we be celebrating??

Of course it matters. That's a very sweet notion when you're the one doing the firing and hiring. When that accountant embezzles money and you want to sh!tcan him right then and there... but then you find out that the people he was stealing your money for have the legal right to name his replacement and want even more of your money, you take a minute and think you about things.

I am pissed, too. Charlie is a weasel and I will happily vote for a better option if one presents itself. But sorry, if it comes down to a choice between him and Maura, I'm sure as heck not voting for her and I'm not staying home. I'm holding my nose and voting the same way I always have in this godforsaken state.

This is as much a win for us as a rapist deciding to use lube is a win. You're still boned either way.

That's what got us to where we are right now.
Why should they be afraid of us ?
If the dog takes a kick a cowers , you'll kick it again.
If it rips your freaking leg off you won't.
We are every bit as much to blame as they are.
Enabler is the word I believe.
He'll sign this one and the next and the next.
No one who votes for him again has any right to bitch about losing your rights, it's what you voted for.

Maybe I'll celebrate at the range this weekend with mag dumps almost as fast as bump firing. Record it and post it as a reply to anyone on facebook praising the effectiveness of the ban.

So, the point of this whole exercise, was not to defeat a ban on bump stocks, which we knew were boned from the start.

The goal was to defeat the Linsky language, was it not? which looked like an impossible fight, but we did it!! Shouldnt we be celebrating??

I really don't feel like celebrating Massachusetts passage of unconstitutional laws!

Well, everyone got what they wanted; no Linsky language.

No. The libs and those who are OK with giving away our rights got what they wanted. The rest of us got F*cked. Those of us who moved into this state and those who have been smart enough to move out know just how bad it is here. We allow this sh*t to happen so who really is to blame??

[rofl] You really think that a BAN is a WIN?! What kind of ****ed up logic is that?
Refer to 1 and points A, B, and C. Since you are from Texas maybe you don't have the context to comprehend how fubar MA is and the extent to which our rights are under attack at all times. This shit was going down one way or another and the other way would have been a black hole of infinite suck. Welcome to the People's Republic.

Well, everyone got what they wanted; no Linsky language.

As Eddie Coyle stated days ago...there were only two options. Pile of sh!t and bigger pile of sh!t. This is Massachusetts...as soon as it was mentioned that a madman possess a bumpstock in Vegas...it was a done deal. Anyone who thought differently is living in a dreamworld. There was no way to stop this train. None. For God sake the AG unilaterally made an unconstitutional law. This was the best piece of crap we were going to get.

Linsky and DeLeo are praying for another tragedy...to finish the job.

If there is a shooting in Massachuesetts with a pre-ban high cap mag...watch what happens...there will be no way to stop it.

As Eddie Coyle stated days ago...there were only two options. Pile of sh!t and bigger pile of sh!t. This is Massachusetts...as soon as it was mentioned that a madman possess a bumpstock in Vegas...it was a done deal. Anyone who thought differently is living in a dreamworld. There was no way to stop this train. None. For God sake the AG unilaterally made an unconstitutional law. This was the best piece of crap we were going to get.

Linsky and DeLeo are praying for another tragedy...to finish the job.

If there is a shooting in Massachuesetts with a pre-ban high cap mag...watch what happens...there will be no way to stop it.

That’s the spirit!

This outcome looks to me like the best possible outcome from a very high-risk situation. Almost feels like the 1976 vote.

Anybody who wants to argue that both the legislation and the process are unconstitutional and generally all kinds of messed-up, I'm with you, and I'll keep supporting Comm2A and GOAL and whoever else to fight that out in the courts and in public opinion, but in the real world that outcome is far from certain and will take half of forever and in here-and-now we just avoided a world of hurt.

Actually, there is one thing I will unreservedly raise a glass to, and that's that we got enough people (who usually can't agree on a damn thing) to make enough noise with a consistent enough message to get the legislature to change its course.

Back
Top Bottom