Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

They do in MA

You have rights in MA?

You can add bare hands and feet to the list too!
ggboy

No no, in MA it's shod feet that gets you charged for assault with a deadly weapon. Bare feet is simple assault. I was on a jury that nullified the deadly weapon charge once. Doesn't stop them from throwing it out there as often as they can. Throw enough shit and some of it will stick to the wall.

Last edited:
Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut responded to last week’s Las Vegas massacre by issuing a statement in which he claimed: “Already this year there have been more mass shootings than days in the year.” That was last Monday, the 275th day of 2017. Can Mr. Murphy possibly be right?
Certainly not by the ordinary definition of “mass shootings,” which includes attacks such as the one in Las Vegas this month, at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla., in 2016, and at Colorado’s Columbine High School in 1999. Of late such infamous crimes have hit the national news several times a year—nowhere near a daily basis. Gun-control advocates like Mr. Murphy seek to alarm the public by exaggerating the scale of the problem.

Fairly balanced article of Mass shootings that is backed up with specific data: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/mass-shootings-in-america/

Rosenthal is such a ****bag.

Tell us something we don't know. LOL

Is there any new NEWS on what linsky thing is, like does it have a bill number so i can call and oppose it?

Ditto. I checked Linsky's webpage. Just a HD#. No hard links to a bill yet.

I hate to say it, but we are going to lose bumpfire in MA. And we are going to have them registered federally. It's a foregone notion at this point. This idiot in LV didn't have A bump-fire stock. He had BUNCHES of them.

Will it help the nation?? No.

Does that matter??? Not to the guys and gals that want to pass this to get re-elected by the moronic masses.

We are going to lose this battle. I hope we preserve the pre-ban mags. Short of that, we are vastly outnumbered. :(

I hate to say it, but we are going to lose bumpfire in MA. And we are going to have them registered federally. It's a foregone notion at this point. This idiot in LV didn't have A bump-fire stock. He had BUNCHES of them.

Does that matter??? Not to the guys and gals that want to pass this to get re-elected by the moronic masses.

We are going to lose this battle. I hope we preserve the pre-ban mags. Short of that, we are vastly outnumbered. :(

Aren't bump-fire stocks by their nature of being 'adjustable', as in moving back and forth already banned in MA?

Aren't bump-fire stocks by their nature of being 'adjustable', as in moving back and forth already banned in MA?

Telescoping - yes - I think I made that point on page 1 but it got lost in the outrage.

On a pre-94 weapon sure but... yeah.

Things here haven't seemed this hopeless since 2013

Thanks for that. I missed the doc, and wondered why this has been hidden on the states website.

So, if i were to substitute a factory trigger with an adjustable trigger, or a trigger that provides less over-travel and or a shorter reset; in theory i just modified a firearm to shoot faster, an am now in violation.
That terminology is so wide and vague - typical poorly written firearm law.

Thanks for that. I missed the doc, and wondered why this has been hidden on the states website.

So, if i were to substitute a factory trigger with an adjustable trigger, or a trigger that provides less over-travel and or a shorter reset; in theory i just modified a firearm to shoot faster, an am now in violation.
That terminology is so wide and vague - typical poorly written firearm law.

The Senate and House clerks office have always been slow about updating filed bills.

It can take a week after a bill was filed and then be posted.

When I asked the person who answered the phone about it, she said that they hold off for awhile in case there are more
cosponsors.

To bad this elected official would introduced more bills to fight heroin and fentanyl dealers to do jail time instead of grand standing against gun control. Just my 2 cents.

Ex post facto.

Where's GOAL? Telegram article says bipartisan support for this bill.
You do not understand the definition of the term.

Ex post facto would be "You are in violation if you possessed a useful mag before the law was passed", not "you are in violation if you continue to possess it".

You do not understand the definition of the term.

Ex post facto would be "You are in violation if you possessed a useful mag before the law was passed", not "you are in violation if you continue to possess it".

Fair enough. My apologies. Seems like a distinction without a difference when it comes to our rights.

Being somewhat new to this whole thing, what are the avenues for opposing the legislation? I've never been involved when something was actually happening.

Aside from contributing to 2a organizations, can someone tell me where this goes and who I write to? How do I keep up on it?

Sort of what Healy did with ARs...
She "sort of" did it by not prosecuting people who bought them post MA ban but pre Healy ban.

Ex post facto is telling a minor that his criminal record will not be used against him as an adult if he takes the plea deal, and then changing the law later so that the record is unsealed and retroactively used as an LTC disqualifier.

Last edited:
She "sort of" did it by not prosecuting people who bought them post MA ban but pre Healy ban.

Ex post facto is telling a minor that his criminal record will not be used against him as an adult if he takes the plea deal, and then changing the law later so that the record is unsealed and retroactively used as an LTC disqualifier.
But wait... That is a thing they do...

Back
Top Bottom