Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

Please explain a realistic strategy for beating a bump stock ban in the current political environment.

How about explaining that this new law would be utterly useless in reducing the number of murders here in MA.

That this new law is nothing but more of the same political grandstanding for the ill informed that so many people falsely believe will make MA a safer place.

Make it not about the bump fire stock but about more show boating for the ignorant!

How about explaining that this new law would be utterly useless in reducing the number of murders here in MA.

That this new law is nothing but more of the same political grandstanding for the ill informed that so many people falsely believe will make MA a safer place.

Make it not about the bump fire stock but about more show boating for the ignorant!
Really think that will work? I don't.

I think it's better than writing another useless law to try and prevent something else from being banned!

Who's to say after such a victory they won't just keep writing more useless firearm laws that infringe on our already ass kissing, pretty please let me own a firearm mr. police state...

At this point
I say call their hand and make them physically come for everything they want banned!

It ain't illegal to be illegal..Said a former AG...

Let's not fool ourselves they want all semi-automatic firearms banned and then turned in.

Then there will be a shooting at some point with what is still legal at the time.

Then they will TRY and take what is left!

Just like the war on drugs..They will still be everywhere but out of public sight!

Last edited:
I think it's better than writing another useless law to try and prevent something else from being banned!

Who's to say after such a victory they won't just keep writing more useless firearm laws that infringe on our already ass kissing, pretty please let me own a firearm mr. police state...

They’re going to vote on a bumpfire bill, we need to give them an option that doesn’t include prebans. That’s the state of things here whether we like it or not.

So they outlaw bumpfire stocks this week.

What is going to stop them from writing another law outlawing all mags above 10 rounds next week?

What are we going to give them to avoid that?

How about we let them ban all semi-automatic firearms so we can keep magazines above 10 rounds..[rofl]

What are you going to do when you have nowhere to back up to?

Now I could careless about a bumpfire stock but pacifying their logic on why they should be banned is why we are in this mess at this current time 2nd amendment rights wise!

Fight wise letting someone punch you in the face so that they agree at the present time that they won't kick you in the balls later is not my kind of strategy when a fight starts.[rolleyes]

Last edited:
You take the punch in the face to spare your nuts when you’re in a wheelchair and the guy attacking you is a roid raging psychopath holding you captive in his basement.

You take the punch in the face to spare your nuts when you’re in a wheelchair and the guy attacking you is a roid raging psychopath holding you captive in his basement.

If that is where we are 2nd Amendment rights wise here in MA.
Then kick away as long all the other 400,000 firearm owner's in MA are getting their nuts kicked in as well!

Let them screw over all the fuds as well. Misery likes company!

Maybe it's time to raise the lanterns at the Old North Church again!
There will be three this time as they will be coming by all means!

Last edited:
So they outlaw bumpfire stocks this week. What is going to stop them from writing another law outlawing all mags above 10 rounds next week? [rolleyes]
Nothing stops them from writing it. But it needs to pass. MA politicians NEED to pass a law against bumpfire stocks. Their jobs depend on it. Do I want them to? Of course not. But the fact is, like prison courtship, it is happening no matter what we do.

If a mag bill comes up later, and it will, we have a much better chance of fighting it on its own as opposed to attached to a guaranteed winner.

If that is where we are 2nd Amendment rights wise here in MA. Then kick away as long all the other 400,000 firearm owner's in MA are getting their nuts kicked in as well! Let them screw over all the fuds as well. Misery likes company! Maybe it's time to raise the lanterns at the Old North Church again! There will be three this time as they will be coming by all means!
Nobody is going to war while the tv is on and dunks is still pouring coffee.

I'm willing to bet that even if they start confiscating guns in MA, it won't kick off. The numbers just aren't here.

So all is already lost. It's just a matter of time till all the laws are passed.

What a weak ass way to look at what we did to help protect the 2nd amendment rights for future generations here in MA.

Shoot them till the barrels glow red and the ammo runs dry boys!
As all that will be left here in MA is a bunch of Youtube videos to show our grand kids of what the sound of freedom was like when we were still free!

And how we fought to preserve their rights by trading away one firearm freedom for another till we had none left...

Last edited:
So all is lost it's just a matter of when all the laws get passed. What a weak ass way to look at what we did to help protect the 2nd amendment rights for future generations here in MA. Shoot them till the barrels glow red and the ammo runs dry boys As all that will be left here in MA is a bunch of Youtube videos to show our grand kids of what the sound of freedom was like when we were still free! And how we fought to preserve their right by trading away one firearm freedom for another till we had none left...
That isn't what anyone is saying. We aren't trading on this one. We are losing one or both. They are voting this in no matter what, and you know it. You don't have to like it. I don't like it.

Came in to see how Mass was reacting to the LV murders. Not at all surprised to see arbitrary additional bans as a possibility. It's really amazing how these things get done. Some awful gun-related event happens and the places with absurdly restrictive gun laws enact more, while the rest of the country either does nothing or expands gun rights. The contrast is enhanced to a system that is already about as black and white as it gets.

If any of these bills passes - how long before it goes into effect?

They have to grandfather otherwise many people will be insta felons.

If this passes this week, many people will be insta felons right away.

If there are going to be felons anyway why even get rid of the bump stocks.

Would keeping them make them even more illegaler?

People in Mass deserve just compensation for their bump stocks and right now they are worth 4x MSRP.

Pay up Massachusetts!

It is unconstitutional to make property illegal so this would not stand up in reals courts.

I learned long ago that backing up from a growling dog is a surre way to get your ass mauled.
Just pray the next one isn't with a scoped bolt action.
What do we give up after that one ?
It's going to be something seeing as we're setting a trend.

What do we give up after that one ?
It's going to be something seeing as we're setting a trend.

Licensing Authorities requiring mental evaluations so unless you are a rich John Rosenthal clone of a similar political persuasion, no soup for you!

The only way MA is going to change is if the USSC issues a ruling which is vigorously enforced by the DoJ sending Federal Marshals akin to the Civil Rights Era South. I won't hold my breath with Sessions asleep at his desk.

I learned long ago that backing up from a growling dog is a surre way to get your ass mauled. Just pray the next one isn't with a scoped bolt action. What do we give up after that one ? It's going to be something seeing as we're setting a trend.
. A scoped bolt action would have been better. It would force the fudds to get in the game. I think he would have killed more with a scoped bolt action, if he was any good with it.

The best hope we have here is RGB dies, SCOTUS hears an AWB case, and overturns all of this shite.

No way around it, we will get a bump stock ban.

We can let other stuff get banned as well in order to prove we never give in, or we can limit damage - and redouble our efforts to get bills favorable to us passed.

This bill can also deprive Linskey of a victory which, in and of itself, it a worthy goal.

This is our problem. Those of us who do not think these should be banned are in the super minority (basically everyone else thinks we are nuts). Most people are sheep and want to be herded and protected. Simple fact.

Just pray the next one isn't with a scoped bolt action. What do we give up after that one? It's going to be something seeing as we're setting a trend.
A scoped bolt action would have been better. It would force the fudds to get in the game. I think he would have killed more with a scoped bolt action, if he was any good with it.
Possibly correct because, given the concert noise level, the sicko murderer would have likely had more time before full-blown panic and scattering of the crowd set in. Remember that to the leftist MSM and anti-2A loons, a scoped bolt action is a "high-powered sniper rifle"... so who wouldn't want to ban them? [thinking] It more of that "common sense gun control"... right? [rolleyes]

The best hope we have here is RGB dies, SCOTUS hears an AWB case, and overturns all of this shite.
Correct. In the end, our only real hope in this Godforsaken leftist nanny state is a more conservative and pro-2A SCOTUS.

Possibly correct because, given the concert noise level, the sicko murderer would have likely had more time before full-blown panic and scattering of the crowd set in. Remember that to the leftist MSM and anti-2A loons, a scoped bolt action is a "high-powered sniper rifle"... so who wouldn't want to ban them? [thinking] It more of that "common sense gun control"... right? [rolleyes]

Correct. In the end, our only real hope in this Godforsaken leftist nanny state is a more conservative and pro-2A SCOTUS.

Actually, in the end your only choice is going to be to move out unless you're willing to start shooting.

That's how it went in England.
First it was semi auto , "Weapons of war"
Then after they were gone , hunting rifles became "High powered sniper rifles" .
And they took those too.

Actually, in the end your only choice is going to be to move out unless you're willing to start shooting.
For those in a position to move to a free state, yes! Absolutely!

For those stuck here for whatever reason... economic, family-related or otherwise... we fight on against all odds. [mg]

I spoke to many Democrat congressmen and their staff last July during the GOAL protest at the state house. Unfortunately, no one is willing to listen to reason or compromise.

The big difference between the US of A and England is that the people here have a 2nd Amendment written in our constitution.

We are not a Monarchy. We are a Democracy that is supposed to be a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Not for the Elitist, to keep the poor restrained, for the elitist!

Politicians and their ties to main stream media are pushing false lies to convince the uneducated people that more new laws will stop the murders from killing innocent people.

The heart driven people want something done immediately.
But the new laws will do nothing to change the mind of someone that is determined to kill.
Instead they go after the inanimate objects that were used to commit such acts.

Like I said before have we put any laws on aircraft since 9/11?
Like limit the amount of fuel they can carry or the size of there engines or ban aircraft by class or size or type.
We all know it was those bad, naughty turbine engine types that cause all the deaths..

Have we banned all the chemicals and Ford or Chevy vans so there would be no way to transport them as a homemade bomb as was used in Oklahoma?

What about the pressure cookers used in the Boston marathon terrorist bombing attack. Why have our politicians not acted on prohibiting those?

England has gone full retard and is banning kitchen knifes..
Yet, the acid attacks are on the rise...

Cain killed Able with a rock.
But you didn't see them banning anything.

Nothing will stop the a killer from killing. Unless a good person fights back!
In our country it seems as though those in govt. want us all trained in hand to hand combat to stop armed and dangerous killers.
Because they disarm only the innocent while having their own privately armed security protect the politicians and their elitist families..

Oh, and those two faced Hollywood actors that don't trust us non-Hollywood types with any kind of weapon.
While they live in armed fortresses and have more security than the president!

The founding fathers of America understood that.
They understood that a govt. could impose it's will without mercy and wipe out it's people's freedom, way of life and their very lives.
They put in the second amendment so as a last line of defense each person could be armed to preserve life, liberty and overthrow the tyrants that impose such laws!

We right now live in the exact times that they so properly predicted when such an amendment was a right of a free people.

We are living in a time when those in political office want the people to lay down their arms and submit to a total police state.
Where it will be where those that follow no written law will be fighting against those that rule the land by force.
The sheeple will believe it as all for their own good as they can not make right decisions for themselves...

Freedoms safest place is in the hand of every American. But only when it is understand that with said freedom is the responsibility of knowing that someday you may actually have to use them!

Last edited:
Please explain a realistic strategy for beating a bump stock ban in the current political environment.

Why do we always limit ourselves to 2 options? It's always let the Dems run roughshod or let the R's capitulate with a bill that isn't AS bad.... how about the third option???? TEA IN THE HARBOR.

Why do we always limit ourselves to 2 options? It's always let the Dems run roughshod or let the R's capitulate with a bill that isn't AS bad.... how about the third option???? TEA IN THE HARBOR.
Toss it in. Nobody wants to go first, but I bet there are a few that would follow. My guess is it won't go how you want it to go. National level screwjob, maybe. In this state, there aren't enough like minded players.

I spoke to many Democrat congressmen and their staff last July during the GOAL protest at the state house. Unfortunately, no one is willing to listen to reason or compromise.
Let me please ask, why would you "compromise" on a constitutionally protected right?If someone is unwilling to listen to reason or the law of the land, why would you feel compelled to throw out the option of compromise when the only thing YOU have to obtain is a net loss of your rights?When you have reached that wall, then that wall should be shadowed by the silhouettes of those who have committed treason against you and your fellow countrymen, awaiting the order to fire to put them in their rightful place.....the grave.When you compromise away your rights one at a time YOU will eventually run out, your opponents will not. YOU have everything to lose, THEY have everything to gain.

Back
Top Bottom