• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawmakers ask store to stop selling assault-style rifles (Maine)

Have been buying from KTP since before they were so cool. I hope they stand their ground. They may get top dollar for most things but they seem to have everything and a nice new store. I recently purchased a long gun from them and it was the best deal I could find.

I like your idea better than mine......but replacing Sessions is gonna be a tough nut unfortunately....when I say tough....I mean tough to get a replacement through the senate

Sessions is such a decrepit old drug warrior turd that I doubt anyone short of the most hardline neocon shitheads will bat an eye if he's replaced. Hell, he might drop dead any day now and need to be replaced.

As more and more retailers give in, the ones that give the anti's the finger will make more and more money. I can only imagine how much more TSUSA is making now compared to a year ago.

Last edited:
Sure, like the same thing wouldn't happen if they were in Portsmouth.
Countdown to the same thing happening to Riley's, Shooters Outpost, etc....
Hold the line wherever you are.

Right but then I wouldn't have to get my fun hand guns transferred in

In reply to the question as to Rep. Rykerson's comments. It was a cut and paste directly from his email reply to my initial email to all three of them. What is scary is that so many of our lawmakers think like that. I was not surprised to see he was from out of state.

Here is the reply I got from one of them. From what he says it is obvious he has no idea what a semi-auto is or about the brief federal laws pertaining to the so called assault rifle. I did reply and pointed out his ignorance and have not gotten another reply.

"I am sorry I have not made my position clear. I am totally in fair of expanding deer permits. I can even see semi-automatics at ranges (as long as they stay there). Semi-automatics were not legal from 1994 to 2004, so it is not a constitutional issue. I am politely asking the Trading Post to make guns that could easily be used for mass shootings less available. I know people are lawsuit happy but I know there is no basis for a lawsuit for asking."

Rep. Deane Rykerson, Maine House District 1
1 Salt Marsh Ln
Kittery Point 03905
207 439 8755
www.rykersonforkittery.org

I think I might have gotten brain cancer just from reading that.
Good lord that guy is dumb .
Who did he debate when he was running , a stump ?
It was probably close too.

I think I might have gotten brain cancer just from reading that.
Good lord that guy is dumb .
Who did he debate when he was running , a stump ?
It was probably close too.
State rep campaigns often go uncontested because it's very difficult to unseat an incumbent for what amounts to a very low level position in the eyes of politicians. It's hard to justify spending thousands of your own money for something you may not win and even if you do, you don't have much power to change anything. For voters tho, your state rep and senator are among the most important people you can vote for as they can greatly affect the future of the state you live.

"why don't you attempt aeronautical intercourse with a revolving pastry"

Donuts are not actually pastries. (also not to be confused with pasties)

They're more of a cake or bread. Pastries are made with a different mix of ingredients and are baked, not fried.

I think responding with a photograph of a single, glazed donut would however, send the appropriate message.

Anyone have a link to a copy of the letter?

The report says the following:

Sounds like there may have been turds from NH and others from Me that were co collaborators.....

Yeah...do a little research on Martha Fuller Clark...she's a crook but still gets elected.

Ok....but does anyone have a copy of the letter that shows who in NH was a co conspirator let alone that Clark was involved?
Lawmakers to KTP: Stop selling assault-style rifles

the worst part of this article is the reps whining that ktp won't respond to "reasonable requests". fvck you, you got your response in the form of silence the first time around. ktp is smart to maintain radio silence. these fvcksticks are looking for a fight and want to make ktp a new boogeyman. how dare ktp not fall into their trap? again, fvck you.

Dozens of Maine and New Hampshire residents gathered at Kittery Town Hall Monday, alongside elected officials from both states, demanding the Kittery Trading Post stop selling “weapons of mass murder.”

I'm always amused by terms like this.

Libtard: "AR15's are only good for one thing: mass indiscriminate fire, killing the maximum number of people."
Me: "If they're only good for indiscriminate fire, and killing the maximum number of people, why do most police departments (including ours) carry them? Do they want to shoot indiscriminately and kill the maximum number of people?"
Libtard: <crickets>

Ok....but does anyone have a copy of the letter that shows who in NH was a co conspirator let alone that Clark was involved?

I saw names in a newspaper article. When I get home from work this afternoon, I will see if I can dig it up. I wonder if an email to the KTP might get you a copy of the letter.

Is the moose still there?

I remember in the 80s as a kid wanting to go just so I could see the moose. And pick out bricks of .22lr.

I'm always amused by terms like this.

Libtard: "AR15's are only good for one thing: mass indiscriminate fire, killing the maximum number of people."
Me: "If they're only good for indiscriminate fire, and killing the maximum number of people, why do most police departments (including ours) carry them? Do they want to shoot indiscriminately and kill the maximum number of people?"
Libtard: <crickets>

Page 25. MSP handbook. Patrol rifle .

Anyone who bitches that their "box of seafood" got greasy, is admitting their own error right then and there.

All deep fried Seafood (whether breaded or battered) should be put on a plate, and eaten while the deep fried coating is still 'crisp'. Period.

The second you put it in a box, you've destroyed it. Double destroyed it if you close the lid, transport it ten minutes home, and then open it & have the unmitigated gall to bitch that they're soggy or greasy.

/Gospel

Lawmakers to KTP: Stop selling assault-style rifles

the worst part of this article is the reps whining that ktp won't respond to "reasonable requests". fvck you, you got your response in the form of silence the first time around. ktp is smart to maintain radio silence. these fvcksticks are looking for a fight and want to make ktp a new boogeyman. how dare ktp not fall into their trap? again, fvck you.

The strange thing is that the article you just posted the link to is two days old and there still isn't a single comment in the comment section. Something tells me they aren't actually accepting comments because I don't think they'd like what the majority of commenters would have to say regarding this article.

The strange thing is that the article you just posted the link to is two days old and there still isn't a single comment in the comment section. Something tells me they aren't actually accepting comments because I don't think they'd like what the majority of commenters would have to say regarding this article.

I've noticed most liberal hack rags and other "news" outlets have turned off their comment sections. I'm actually surprised that the Concord Monitor still has one but they keep a very short leash on the commenters, which unsurprisingly, are 99% lib/progs.

My belief is this is why 99% of those that used to have an open comments section no longer do. They hate the truth.

It's gotten so that when I read an indefensible article,
I scroll down to verify that the fishwrap involved doesn't support comments.
My experience?
60percentofthetime.jpg

Sure, like the same thing wouldn't happen if they were in Portsmouth.
Countdown to the same thing happening to Riley's, Shooters Outpost, etc....
Hold the line wherever you are.

Unless Riley's starts laundering cartel money, they will be long gone before the libs have a chance to piss in their cornflakes

Back
Top Bottom