• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawmakers ask store to stop selling assault-style rifles (Maine)

Already stopped I thought along with increase to 21 age requirement. Then again Kittery TP is not a place to purchase firearms. Better to go to a smaller local place. IMHO

Already stopped I thought along with increase to 21 age requirement. Then again Kittery TP is not a place to purchase firearms. Better to go to a smaller local place. IMHO

KTP may or may not be a first choice for new firearms, but it's hard to beat their eclectic collection of used guns.

It will never happen at Rileys, Shooters or any other establishment that is pretty much exclusively a gun shop.........what are these moonbats going to threaten them with since they dont shop there to begin with.......

KTP sells goods other than firearms.....there's a reason why they are targeting it along with dicks etc.......

Ok. If you say so. Just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

KTP may or may not be a first choice for new firearms, but it's hard to beat their eclectic collection of used guns.

They do have great deals on used stuff. You can also find sales on new guns there often if you keep an eye out.

Picked up a new Ruger SR-22 for the wife a few months ago for $299.

Probably all transplants from other states.
Reminds me of the story of the Salem, NH Chief of Police who arbitrarily denied a R&P permit to someone. CoP was a Mass transplant who didn't understand the Constitution, and NH summarily smacked him upside the head stating he had ZERO authority to deny without cause or proof.

KTP was my first chance as a lad to browse actual firearms. I loved it (and still do).

I can’t make the counter protest, give them hell, time for civility is over.

I know, 2 months later and 6 pages later. . . .

Ya know, you never see "Lawmakers ask local doctors to stop over-prescribing opioids. Story at 11!"

What? I like KTP but I thought they mainly had Fudd guns. I don't recall an ARs, if that is what they refer to by military weapons (which they aren't)

What? I like KTP but I thought they mainly had Fudd guns. I don't recall an ARs, if that is what they refer to by military weapons (which they aren't)

If you haven't been in a while they have a whole section of ARs behind the counter. Many other "military" style rifles as well. Many are consignment guns, but an equal amount are new.

"Want to help and participate? By copying this link to a web browser you can sign up for a 2 hour shift. (Or come whenever you can)

We should all sign up and not show up.

Entryism - it's a thing.

When I attended the Sep'13 joint committee hearings,
I had no posse, didn't recognize a soul.

So I sat in the middle of the astroturfed antis.

(I failed to score a T-shirt but I did get a few discarded placards.
I figure I'll auction them some day as "official Pro2A target backers").

The woman on my left ("Gladys",
E7Gr9NGVcAUPXbV.jpg

not the epidemiology professor) tried to chat me up.
When she realized from my singularly ambiguous and noncommittal answers
that I was not one of them, freaked out. Severely.

giphy.gif

Started yelling that I had to move.

I ignored her studiously,
refused to acknowledge her outburst in any way.

Eventually her minders had to talk her off the ledge;
told her I had the right to sit there.

There must be some passive-aggressive approaches to picket line mellow harshing.

Last edited:
I know, 2 months later and 6 pages later. . . .

Ya know, you never see "Lawmakers ask local doctors to stop over-prescribing opioids. Story at 11!"

Thats good, government should keep their fvcking noses out of medicine completely. Everything government touches turns to shit.
The opioids that people are overdosing on are not the 20 and 30 pill precsriptions that doctors are writing for righteous patients in pain post surgery or otherwise, they are being smuggled into the country by the ton across our borders both north and south.

Back
Top Bottom