Kurt Cobain Suicide Gun Unveiled

Yeah, Nirvana was a terrible band, that's why we're all still talking about them 20 years later. If anything they deserve our gratitude for putting the last nail in the coffin of the shitty rock hair band era.

Last edited:
I remember when he killed himself. Summer and I was living in Amherst for college. Came home from work and all my friends were gathered at my place, mourning him. Man did they get blitzed that night. Then we hit the strippy.

I hated grunge, hated Nirvana and am not that big of a fan of Foo Fighters.

The music sucked, and the lyrics were depressing.

Still, sucks that he killed himself.

Impressive that he could do it with that shotgun. Why not just give yourself a hot load of Heroin. Seems like easier and less messy.

I remember when he killed himself. Summer and I was living in Amherst for college. Came home from work and all my friends were gathered at my place, mourning him. Man did they get blitzed that night. Then we hit the strippy.

I hated grunge, hated Nirvana and am not that big of a fan of Foo Fighters.

The music sucked, and the lyrics were depressing.

Still, sucks that he killed himself.

Impressive that he could do it with that shotgun. Why not just give yourself a hot load of Heroin. Seems like easier and less messy.

He did both. He injected a fatal dose of heroin and then shot himself in the head, just in case.

Zappa is more of a "post first, think second" type of guy

Sorry, the pic was too small on my screen to read the receiver markings.

Meh.

regardless of who made them, all Humpbacks are A5s.... at least from a distance. [laugh]

This^

Identical JMB designed gun, only built under license by Remington.

Now I want one. Thank you Courtney!

Junkie, erratic no talent husband offs himself with a shotgun, and what's the hosebag's solution?

Long defunct, BTW...

CeaseFire, Inc. was formed in 1995 with a stated mission to "reshape the gun violence debate in America." Infused with money from Courtney Love, the widow of rock star Curt Cobain, who committed suicide, the organization signed on the numerous high- profile celebrities and business people listed below to their advisory panel. CeaseFire runs TV Public Service Announcements with celebrities and runs print advertising in major newspapers and magazines with the message that guns are dangerous and gun ownership is a threat to family and friends. Their stated goal is to promote "handgun-free homes and families" by claiming that gun ownership is a public health threat.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20040820/anti-gun-lobbying-organizations

He had practice.

07168b6c7e3d3064c75c7e5c2d0ba830.jpg

1240264340226_f.jpg

kurt_cobain_gun_nirvana_photo_suicide.jpg

kurt_cobain_gun_to_fans_head_nirvana.jpg

wait, so, you are saying maybe he was only trying to take a selfie???

Am I the only one that is thinking, Who really cares? The guy was just a singer. He was not god and he was ok. People want to make it out to be the loss of some god of music. I'm like, eh.

Yeah really!!!

They make this loser out to be a music Geniuses....

Hardly......

You can hate him and his music all you want. However, it is essentially undeniable that Nirvana single-handedly killed rock in the 90s and paved the way for an asston of bands to follow. Kurt Cobain was the face that led this change.

You can hate him and his music all you want. However, it is essentially undeniable that Nirvana single-handedly killed rock in the 90s and paved the way for an asston of bands to follow. Kurt Cobain was the face that led this change.

This... the guy opened a door to a whole new wing of rock music. Then again they probably hate all of those bands, too. [rofl]

"HURR! DURR! DRUG ADDICTS **** THEM! HURR! DURR! I NEVER LIKED HIS MUSIC ANYWAYS! WHO CARES? DURRRRR!" [rofl]

They're like the mummy from ATHF.. [rofl]

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Nirvana ushered in tone of only two new music genre in the last 40+ years. Grunge/Alt rock redefined music for an entire generation and has influenced it since. That and rap are the two biggest contributions to music in the last fifty years. Rock is ded.

I love how many haters feel compelled to share their ignorance and disdain by posting about a guy they don't like. Perhaps if Frank Sinatra or John Lennon did something special you would all care to post?

Back
Top Bottom