Kurt Cobain Suicide Gun Unveiled

Sorry, the pic was too small on my screen to read the receiver markings.

This^

Identical JMB designed gun, only built under license by Remington.

The Auto 5 was also built by Savage as the Model 720 and 745. The Auto 5 probably has the most interesting story ever in regards to how to came to be developed and produced by FN and not Winchester or Remington.

You can hate him and his music all you want. However, it is essentially undeniable that Nirvana single-handedly killed rock in the 90s and paved the way for an asston of bands to follow. Kurt Cobain was the face that led this change.

I wouldn't say rock is dead, look at the Dropkick Murphies and other modern rock bands. Rap is more popular than rock, grunge, punk, etc. these days and I doubt that trend will change. I don't like Nirvana, I'd rather listen to Bad Company or Skynyrd or .38 Special or AC/DC.

You're listening to the wrong 'rap'. FWIW I'm a metalhead at heart. I grew up loving Nirvana but can't stand grunge now.

real rap, and from Beverly.

Faf larage.. [rofl]

[video=youtube_share;dQjPBbi9ubI]http://youtu.be/dQjPBbi9ubI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're cracking jokes, you're a ****ing *******.

I see a suicide gun every time I open my desk drawer. Want it? You can have it... it will just cost you the life of your son. Cheap fodder for jokes, eh?

I see a suicide gun every time I open my desk drawer. Want it? You can have it... it will just cost you the life of your son. Cheap fodder for jokes, eh?
Yeah. Seen the dbags on here crack suicide jokes and call suiciders selfish on many threads here. Until it hits close to home some of em just dont get it. Sorry for your loss by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

So did I.
That one single comment deserves the ban hammer from
derek.

The Auto 5 was also built by Savage as the Model 720 and 745. The Auto 5 probably has the most interesting story ever in regards to how to came to be developed and produced by FN and not Winchester or Remington.

I wouldn't say rock is dead, look at the Dropkick Murphies and other modern rock bands. Rap is more popular than rock, grunge, punk, etc. these days and I doubt that trend will change. I don't like Nirvana, I'd rather listen to Bad Company or Skynyrd or .38 Special or AC/DC.

People still listen to the Dropkick Murphys? They turned to shit when they released their third album. It became radio friendly crap. They lost their edge and decided to ignore their talents and play shit. Please don't call it rock, thats a insult to every other band out there.

I must have missed something here......

Yeah. Seen the dbags on here crack suicide jokes and call suiciders selfish on many threads here. Until it hits close to home some of em just dont get it. Sorry for your loss by the way.

Thank you.

In my small town of 3,500 people, there hadn't been a firearm death in decades, there have been four suicides by gun in 17 months. Three of them were personally connected to me, and the fourth was a stranger who lived four doors down my street.

The first was my 19 year old son, who was not any kind of "drug addled junkie". The last, two weeks ago, was my very good friend who helped support us through the aftermath of my son's death.

So yeah... I don't find anything funny about suicide. I'm just now getting to the point where I don't visibly cringe when someone jokes, "Just shoot me in the head!"

Lip has been on the verge of my ignore list for years. I just take what he says with a grain of salt.

Suicide threads are apparently like abortion threads here on NES.

Nirvana ushered in tone of only two new music genre in the last 40+ years. Grunge/Alt rock redefined music for an entire generation and has influenced it since. That and rap are the two biggest contributions to music in the last fifty years. Rock is ded.

Only two new music genres in the last 40+ years ???

What about Punk, Disco and New Wave ???

Back
Top Bottom