KelTec is in a bit of a pickle.

How many of you that are knocking that KelTec carbine ever actually had one? I did and it was very reliable and an extremely clever design.
Oh they’re a blast, no doubt. Way fun range toy and the possibility of portable, concealable ‘rifle-ish’

However, it is more in the range toy quality category of firearms. And a 9mm carbine still ain’t gonna do shot against any kind of armor.

"Kellgren owns KelTec, a weapons manufacturing company based in Florida. He received a huge order for hundreds of 9mm carbine rifles last year and got to work filling it. But by the time the bureaucratic process for sending those weapons overseas was done in February of this year, he could no longer reach his client." A "$200,000 order" Gun store owner sends $200G worth of rifles to Ukraine
$200K is nothing. They could sell those in America, easy.

Keltec Sub2k Gen2s a couple years ago were considered "MA-RARE" and commanded a Glock level pink diamond scarcity price. Is it gonna be like that now again? They're pretty neat guns. They should have sent over bins of PF9s to arm the civilians. Modern day liberators.

Keltec Sub2k Gen2s a couple years ago were considered "MA-RARE" and commanded a Glock level pink diamond scarcity price. Is it gonna be like that now again? They're pretty neat guns. They should have sent over bins of PF9s to arm the civilians. Modern day liberators.

Where they really like that? I got a gen 2 Sub2K from GFA Arms for under MSRP about 4 years ago. They even tossed in two ETS 10rd mags (maybe to swap out of std cap? Not sure what it came with).

Shot fine for a direct blowback 9mm rifle. Never had a hiccup, despite all the shade Keltec gets thrown their way for being cheap guns on forums. Did end up selling it to one of you fine folk though to fund another project. Really wanted to SBR a PCC, and the Sub2k wasn't going to happen.

Nice, he got a new stapler just like Mike.

DIRTY JOBS - Mike Rowe

Oh they’re a blast, no doubt. Way fun range toy and the possibility of portable, concealable ‘rifle-ish’

However, it is more in the range toy quality category of firearms. And a 9mm carbine still ain’t gonna do shot against any kind of armor.
That's why I spray my 9mm's with Teflon. Duh!

Yeah, because if only we sent 5.56 arms, because those can cut through any kind of armor!

Yeah, because if only we sent 5.56 arms, because those can cut through any kind of armor!
Soft body armor and some plates. I did not mean to imply that 556 would be the best caliber for the theatre. I was implying that rifle calibers would be more effective. Anything is better than nothing, just chewing the fat here!

Back
Top Bottom