Justice Kavanaugh

It sounds like there are two other guys. It would be great if the Kavanaugh supporters have been holding this back until the last minute. Apparently the Ds are upset because this was withheld. [laugh]

Kavanaugh Mayhem: Two Men Cop To Feeling Christine Ford's Breasts, Contradicting Her Accusation

They also have a letter signed by 60 of K’s classmates calling the gang rape thing bullshit.

60 of Kavanaugh's Classmates Send Letter to Senate about 'Nonsense' Gang Rape Allegation

Today could be a proper shitshow.

Just saw on the morning news that protests are being scheduled to occur at, of all places, Post Offices.

If these people decide to block entrances to your Post Office, back off, call Police, and report that they are blocking your entrance to a Federal facility and ask that they be removed.

Hopefully this lady prosecutor can ask all the right questions and follow up questions. Let's hope the Rhino's put together more than just a show for Judge K. He deserves it.

For some of us elder members here on NES may remember when Tipper Gore, and her ilk, tried to shut down music as we knew it.

They never expected John Denver, Mr. Frank Zappa and Dee Snyder to show up and speak, and eloquently they did just that.

Hopefully this lady prosecutor can ask all the right questions and follow up questions. Let's hope the Rhino's put together more than just a show for Judge K. He deserves it.

For some of us elder members here on NES may remember when Tipper Gore, and her ilk, tried to shut down music as we knew it.

They never expected John Denver, Mr. Frank Zappa and Dee Snyder to show up and speak, and eloquently they did just that.

Frank Zappa Meets the Mothers of Prevention - Wikipedia

Just saw on the morning news that protests are being scheduled to occur at, of all places, Post Offices.

If these people decide to block entrances to your Post Office, back off, call Police, and report that they are blocking your entrance to a Federal facility and ask that they be removed.

Nothing draws support like standing in the way of the common man as he goes about his day. I hope it’s true though - I want to ask them how RBG is doing, health wise.

It sounds like there are two other guys. It would be great if the Kavanaugh supporters have been holding this back until the last minute.

Apparently the Ds are upset because this was withheld.
[laugh]

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

74196285.jpg

As long as voters remember.

"Cory" is not a "powerful" name.

Until there is a major motion picture along the lines of that John Wick series of movies or maybe even Pirates of the Caribbean, starring an actor named Cory, there will never be a serious Presidential candidate named Cory.

I'll bet a beer on that and I'm not a betting man.

In a car?
Were they dressed as clowns?

Also these two guys who said they were the ones who fondled Ford.....
True or not....
This will come up at the hearing hopefully, and I'd love to see her reaction to it.
But I have work to do..

Yeah, the laws of physics are pretty against this one.

So these guys are going to fall on the sword and lie about a lie?

What a total f***ing farce the Democrats have made this.

Maybe. But when this all started I wondered if something did happen but she had the wrong guy. She can't remember any other key details so why would she get that right? Maybe she had a crush on Kavanaugh and got rejected. maybe the other guy kind of looked like him.

the head of the snake is Soros/Tides and a couple other smaller players/clones......

Cut off the money and a lot of this shit stops

Hungary got smart recently and more or less shut down Soros and his string pulling......its about time that Trump/Sessions did the same......he's donating a shit ton of money (I'm pretty much 100% sure its not being done according to law) to support everything from organization to agitation/criminal acts

He was ultimately behind paying protesters in the first Kavenaugh hearing who were arrested in an endless stream of disruptions

He bankrolled a pile of Occupy shit as well as the Fergason nonsense.

Exactly this!!!! Most of these people would not be that organized without the funding. The few that wanted to keep it going would easily be ignored and forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom