Justice Kavanaugh

You're not getting it.
Feminists have ALWAYS run around pushing their political agenda based on a GENDER - which is female. As such - they are making their claims to power based on nothing more than GENDER. Since that's YOUR gender - you're included there. I most definitely - am not.

Because feminists base their power on nothing more than gender - they're more equivalent to things like the Black Power Movement - which make their arguments based on race - or the situation when nations go to war. Since everybody likes Nazis - let's use that one as an example. The Nazi party got hold of power in Germany. They took over the country. Many people were likely against Hitler. The Nazis talked about German this and German that. Germans were put in uniform - many of whom were likely against Hitler. Didn;t matter at that point - because there was a war - and they were wearing the uniform.

Once the shooting starts - the guys on the other side - start shooting ALL OF THE GERMANS. You're in a German uniform - your ass gets shot. You're a German living in a German city - you get your ass fire bombed. Nobody gives two shits any more about whatever internal dissension there might have been - you're German so you burn.

The only way this situation changes - is if there is a revolt within the ranks. Now you've got civil war. What you've also got is the recognition outside the sphere of Germany that all Germans are not the same.

In case you haven't been paying attention: conservatives are losing. Feminists and commies are now screwing with the workings of the highest reaches of government. Conservative women are losing. In case you haven't been paying attention - there was a huge amount of hate spewing out of the feminist left for "traitorous" women who voted for Trump. I read numerous articles about how it was white married women who are now an enemy of feminism - because they're siding with men.

This is why I say: This IS your problem. Until sane women start beating down the feminist lunatics - you're all going to suffer. Jordan Peterson hit the nail on the head in that video I posted earlier in this thread when he made the observation that men can't fix this problem. Ergo - this is a female issue.... ergo - this is YOUR issue. Sorry - but the feminists have made it that way - only women can un-make it.

The thing I find annoying is your inclusion of all females in the feminist category and laying the blame of all the woes of society on them.
Of course then you go on to acknowledge there are conservative women being targeted by the libs for taking their stand. But I guess that's not good enough for you because they haven't won the war and turned things around.

How do you think WWII would have turned out without the help of the underground resistance? They weren't strong enough to take on the Germans on the battlefield but they did something. And it made a difference.

The problem with getting a large organized resistance is the same issue with the republican party.
What people want is too fractured. The left can organize around hate (and Soros $$) Hate is a simple concept anyone can master.
Again, you can't out yell the crazies. It doesn't work.

R

Cowgirlup is all upset about the points I made. She's not paying attention IMHO.

I know MULTIPLE men - who's life has been made miserable by women and the court system. A court system that BTW - enforces laws pushed into places by feminists.

I'm not "all upset". I've been reading your "women are horrible" posts for years now and I usually ignore them.
You have the ability to be a reasonable person. That's evident in your non woman hating posts. The post that started this conversation just seemed ridiculous, even for you.

Just for the record - I've been with the same woman for going on 23 years now. Sorry wrong limb - Cal (Calvin) - was a cat. I picked that screen name probably 20 years ago now. I was just looking for something different than the typical BigSchlong69 type names it seems a lot of guys would go for. And I've got a kid - on the way.

Interesting. I had you pegged as a bitter divorcee with a massive support payment. ;) So what is your wife doing to help change the world? You frequently talk about the erosion of traditional family roles. Is she leading the resistance or just barefoot and pregnant (congrats) and making you a sammich? Are you constantly laying the failures of all womankind at her feet too? Maybe she's a feminist and you're just venting your frustrations to the boys club on NES.

You still get points for being a cat person .

Now that they've hit the pant shitting retard setting itself on fire mark, I'm afraid the only way the left can get any nuttier, which is what their base is driving them to do, is to move into the full on political violence level of crazy. I fully expect mobs to camping outside of politicians' houses, offices, their staffs' homes, family, etc. with everything from vandalism/intimidation to outright assault and battery.

If any of you ever claim to have been molested, I am willing to sign an affidavit confirming that you claimed to have been molested.

i used to WISH i would get molested....
there was this one girl in home room....real gilligan's island maryann type.....mmmm
sadly, never happened.

I'll tell you what if the republicans don't schedule the vote to finally this toxic horse***t then I am going to stay home in November and I'm not going to vote for the first time in my life. They need to end this idiocy.

That is a very bad idea. The left counts on demoralizing people into not voting......don't fall for it.

Now that they've hit the pant shitting retard setting itself on fire mark, I'm afraid the only way the left can get any nuttier, which is what their base is driving them to do, is to move into the full on political violence level of crazy. I fully expect mobs to camping outside of politicians' houses, offices, their staffs' homes, family, etc. with everything from vandalism/intimidation to outright assault and battery.

Force Trump into cracking down and then roll over and play the victim, framing him as a brutal tyrant trying to crush dissent.

I'm hoping the nomination will happen but i'm sure if it does there will be an epic amount of protests violence and craziness. I'm also afraid the right doesn't have the stones to nominate him knowing what will come. They should just do it and let it burn.

This is what I'm thinking WRT Ford. I think she genuinely recalls something. What actually happened... well only a couple people know and it will never be us. As to the other accusations... given the admission of heavy intoxication at the time they allegedly occurred and the need to "reconstruct" them with the help of a lawyer, and that Avenetti's involvement, I don't believe them at all.

Also, when it comes to Ford vs Kavanaugh, I think the evidence we the public have seen, it's likely, at the very least, it didn't happen as she recalls it.

Mike

If that's as close as you can come to "This is all a farce" I can accept that...

image.jpeg

Thats what these are for.

Hmmm... files suit to interefere with Senate confirmation process claiming interence with the Senate confirmation process... sure, why not.

Going absolutely nowhere. The powers to appoint Fed Judges rests solely with the senate and president. That is clearly defined in the constitution and the separation of powers means the judical branch has no jurisdiction. Else the end result would be the judical branch being able to exercise power over it's own appointments and that - my friends is how dictatorships are born.

So shit with it deep Merkley you ass hole.... And learn the f***ing rule of the government you participate in. That's all I have to say.

That is a very bad idea. The left counts on demoralizing people into not voting......don't fall for it.

They need to grow a pair and just end this insanity. God the left is just utterly f*ing nuts. I just hope that reasonable people who show up to vote are reasonable thinking people and the nut cases stay home and this kind of nonsense goes away. Our entire government is being held hostage by one woman who is pulling every liberal card out of the deck and playing it. What about the rest of the people in this country? When do the other 330 million people get their government back from this circus of the absurd.

As Klink would say “very, very interesting.

Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford. The company ultimately reached a financial settlement with Ms. Swetnick, the people said.

The thing I find annoying is your inclusion of all females in the feminist category and laying the blame of all the woes of society on them.

I will admit I often wonder what Milbro and Calsdad have for a sex life with some of the things they post but I do certainly get where they come from.

Having a wife of 13 years that does not even come close to fitting the mold (More conservative than I...) the posts I see from them are obviously generalizations. So to take offense at these and not see the actual picture painted over personal affront is a loss for our side. Of course he does not directly mean you but since your "Uniform" puts you on the other side maybe give our side some insight and details of how the enemy operates like the partizan you appear to be...

I will admit I often wonder what Milbro and Calsdad have for a sex life with some of the things they post but I do certainly get where they come from.

lol. You've been married 13 years. Maybe you have a unicorn but if not you've had 75% of the sex you're ever going to have - at least with your current wife. Maybe you can beat the odds if you don't have kids. Best of luck.

Having a wife of 13 years that does not even come close to fitting the mold (More conservative than I...) the posts I see from them are obviously generalizations. So to take offense at these and not see the actual picture painted over personal affront is a loss for our side. Of course he does not directly mean you but since your "Uniform" puts you on the other side maybe give our side some insight and details of how the enemy operates like the partizan you appear to be...

My apologies to CGU if I'm getting confused but I believe she posted she has no kids after marrying the wrong person.

If that's the case she's at one of the stereotypical end states for women in the post-60s gender wars and an example of how women have been misled by feminism.

Last edited:
... Of course then you go on to acknowledge there are conservative women being targeted by the libs for taking their stand. But I guess that's not good enough for you...

...I've been reading your "women are horrible" posts for years now and I usually ignore them.
Are you constantly laying the failures of all womankind at her feet too? Maybe she's a feminist and you're just venting your frustrations to the boys club on NES.

You still get points for being a cat person .

1) NES is not just a "boy's club", though it might feel that way sometimes.
2) Cats are OK.

Force Trump into cracking down and then roll over and play the victim, framing him as a brutal tyrant trying to crush dissent.

I'm surprised he hasn't just busted in with cops (military?) yet, and arrested the whole lot of them, and had them shipped off to prison.

If you're asking for my insights into a feminists mind I'm not sure I can help. I don't have a lot of tolerance for whining, complaining and crying so I don't have any friends in that category. The one over the top feminist client I have has stopped mentioning anything political or feminist related topics.

The feminist tactics are the same as the other liberals, antifa, BLM. They all use the same play book and IMO it is all organized at a higher level. Someone gets them all worked up in some kind of emotional frenzy to the point that they cannot accept reason. Some of them really believe it. Some are just followers wanting to feel like they are important.

Not sure if that helps. I'll think on it and see if I come up with anything useful.

1) NES is not just a "boy's club", though it might feel that way sometimes.
2) Cats are OK.

I'm surprised he hasn't just busted in with cops (military?) yet, and arrested the whole lot of them, and had them shipped off to prison.

According to the Libs that's the Russians job!

I'm hoping the nomination will happen but i'm sure if it does there will be an epic amount of protests violence and craziness. I'm also afraid the right doesn't have the stones to nominate him knowing what will come. They should just do it and let it burn.
This is what the Dems do. Get their shit passed and their judges and candidates through and worry about tomorrow in the morning. SCOTUS is a big enough deal worth fighting for. They need to hold a full Senate vote ASAP and end this nonsense

glad I joined this "Twitter" thing, they're on fire with this stuff:
Kavanaugh Accuser Says Trump Guilty Of 'Manslaughter,' Called For Coup

WSJ Snippet:
Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford. The company ultimately reached a financial settlement with Ms. Swetnick, the people said.

My apologies to CGU if I'm getting confused but I believe she posted she has no kids after marrying the wrong person.

If that's the case she's at one of the stereotypical end states for women in the post-60s gender wars and an example of how our society has been misled by feminism.

I'm not quite sure I get what you're saying. I didn't have kids because I was 42 when I got remarried. I wanted kids and the whole mom thing. Just when I was a lot younger. I don't think that has anything to do with feminism. It's just the way things worked out. And that's fine. My husband also did not want kids this late in life.

The next step for
This is what the Dems do. Get their shit passed and their judges and candidates through and worry about tomorrow in the morning. SCOTUS is a big enough deal worth fighting for. They need to hold a full Senate vote ASAP and end this nonsense

The next step for Dems is violent protests and calling for BK to decline the nomination "as a patriotic duty to keep the peace".

This is what the left-wing statists have been building too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom