• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sign your open letter of gratitude to Justice Thomas for helping us save the Second Amendment with his Bruen ruling!

Nope.

He lived up to his responsibilities and reaffirmed the Constitution as written. It's not a "gift" to us. It's the job he was sworn to do.

If I were him, I wouldn't want anyone's thanks.

And there is still MUCH more work to do so my message is to him and them, "Get back to work!"

I love the internet some days

Hey guys I'm really happy about this ruling and i want to send a nice gesture to the judge for doing what's right.

The internet f*** you f*** your gesture and f*** thomas

Gray men never sign anything like this not knowing who is really behind it and where the information will go.
This guy gets it, though just by being a member here I’m pretty sure no one on NES is a grey man.

No electronic anything is secure. It’s funny because in the grey man books he always uses the signal app as a secure means of communicating and then in real
life Tucker got contacted by the Feds because they said they read his signal messages about Russian interviews.

This guy gets it, though just by being a member here I’m pretty sure no one on NES is a grey man.

No electronic anything is secure. It’s funny because in the grey man books he always uses the signal app as a secure means of communicating and then in real
life Tucker got contacted by the Feds because they said they read his signal messages about Russian interviews.
975b2042b31c2f0f7204cbe8533ed786898bc5e02fee38ec28fb8a23a2898b5e_1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom