Justice Kavanaugh

Ford, to me, looks like a lady who has gone much of her life scared of someone saying 'boo' over her shoulder. I would not be surprised if she does not make it through this hearing without asking for the hearing to go behind closed doors. Either Ford, or Kavanaugh, may ask for closed door proceedings for intrusive personal answers to questions. Wonder what would happen if she gets emotional? She is already gulping air, taking water, and hasn't said a word.

I bet she spends a lot of time hiding behind her lawyer, who's going to tell her not to answer most of the questions.

was there a penetration or rape can be without penetration?

she is not saying she was raped but her story does describe a sexual assault. Allegedly she was forced into a bed room onto a bed and then groped...so if that happened it is an assault.

However, she went to counseling because of a home remodel? WTF is that.

she is not saying she was raped but her story does describe a sexual assault. Allegedly she was forced into a bed room onto a bed and then groped...so if that happened it is an assault.

I think some contractor's pricing counts as rape.

If it happened, sure. She's lying. Here body language is for shit, her uptalking is killing her credibility, and she's reading a statement, which conveniently leaves out any details. Also, she had one beer? I totally call bullshit.

"Sexual assault victims should be able to decide when and whether their experiences should be made public"

No the f*** they shouldn't. When a crime has been committed, they should be made public immediately, to the cops.

Back
Top Bottom