Justice Kavanaugh

I agree, follow the money. Didn't Soros transfer all of his money to a foundation? Find links that tie the donations to a "terrorist" group like antifa. Lock it down.

Why is Ford wearing (hiding behind) dark sunglasses in almost all media pics? This is the body language of a liar trying to cover their face. What a farce.

This just in.
Kavanaugh is SCREWED!

upload_2018-9-27_9-42-6.png

We have ALL seen the movie "Weekend at Bernies", where two youths do shocking things to a dead corpse on a beach so they can use his beach house for the weekend.

Well...just look at AUGUST 1st! He is spending the weekend "at Bernies"!!!!! At the BEACH!!! Clear Proof Judge Kavanaugh does not respect the dead.

Its all over now

4lxA.gif

This just in.
Kavanaugh is SCREWED!

View attachment 248315

We have ALL seen the movie "Weekend at Bernies", where two youths do shocking things to a dead corpse on a beach so they can use his beach house for the weekend.

Well...just look at AUGUST 1st! He is spending the weekend "at Bernies"!!!!! At the BEACH!!! Clear Proof Judge Kavanaugh does not respect the dead.

Its all over now

What concerns me is August 28 entry "Night Off". That will dominate the hearing! Were those other nights dedicated to something else?

You need to start thinking like a true Democrat. [flame]

People also alter memory to justify themselves because we desperately need to feel at peace with our own integrity. She is heavily committed to the story and biased against rolling it all back, even if some Joe Molester came forward and said he had perpetrated all this 36 yrs ago and she was blaming the wrong man. Too late for her to turn back. The best outcome for her personally is no-showing to avoid perjury.

That reminded me of something I had seen a while back. A guy spent over a decade in prison for an alleged rape that he swore up and down that he didn't commit. The victim (I'll use the term victim because she really was raped) picked the guy out of a lineup and the case proceeded with medical records detailing all the trauma she had suffered as well as the seaman they recovered. DNA comparisons weren't a thing yet, so the only thing linking the guy to the rape was her word. Several years later, the guy wins an appeal to get his DNA compared with the seaman sample that they recovered, proving that he was not the man who raped her. It also helped find the guy that did it. Even after being presented with the physical evidence that he didn't do it and being shown the guy who did, she was still adamant that she was right and the physical evidence was wrong. People get it in their head that something happened one way and it's impossible to convince them otherwise, even with all the proof in the world.

I'm more concerned about this haircut on the 21st which just happens to coincide with picking up prescriptions (plural, obviously for penicillin and roofies unless he can prove otherwise). And then he's just going to casually buy food for camp as if nothing is up? Dude is pretty shady.

Maybe. But when this all started I wondered if something did happen but she had the wrong guy. She can't remember any other key details so why would she get that right? Maybe she had a crush on Kavanaugh and got rejected. maybe the other guy kind of looked like him.

Of course, we'll never KNOW the truth, but at least one man has come forward saying that he's likely the person Ford was remembering. Either that or I fell for a 4chan hoax [laugh]

"Cory" is not a "powerful" name.

Until there is a major motion picture along the lines of that John Wick series of movies or maybe even Pirates of the Caribbean, starring an actor named Cory, there will never be a serious Presidential candidate named Cory.

I'll bet a beer on that and I'm not a betting man.
That explains the Donald Duck theory.

Maybe. But when this all started I wondered if something did happen but she had the wrong guy. She can't remember any other key details so why would she get that right? Maybe she had a crush on Kavanaugh and got rejected. maybe the other guy kind of looked liyke him.
After two weeks of Dems coaching her and Hollywierd acting lessons she'll tearfully remember what color socks he was wearing. Remember, She doesn't get paid if it doesn't work.

Exactly this!!!! Most of these people would not be that organized without the funding. The few that wanted to keep it going would easily be ignored and forgotten.

Apparently Ford can't fly across the country for a Senate Judiciary hearing, but can jump back and forth between CA and MD to take Polygraph tests?

Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys release polygraph results on Kavanaugh allegations

The Dems blew this BIG TIME! When Ford came out, most were open-minded and wanted to hear her side of the story. As the days have gone on and the Dems have produced hitjob after hitjob with most of them making absolutely NO sense at all (especially this one yesterday with this woman claiming to have gone to HS parties as a College Student [[rofl]]). In light of this, most people are now even questioning Ford's allegations and realizing that this is nothing more than a first rate smear job.

Ford, to me, looks like a lady who has gone much of her life scared of someone saying 'boo' over her shoulder. I would not be surprised if she does not make it through this hearing without asking for the hearing to go behind closed doors. Either Ford, or Kavanaugh, may ask for closed door proceedings for intrusive personal answers to questions. Wonder what would happen if she gets emotional? She is already gulping air, taking water, and hasn't said a word.

Back
Top Bottom