Justice Kavanaugh

At least someone at the New York post gets it:

https://nypost.com/2018/09/19/the-drive-to-sink-kavanaugh-is-liberal-totalitarianism/

This is the part where reality hits back:

"The short answer is that liberals fear their major cultural victories of the past half-century are democratically illegitimate. Not a single one was won at the ballot box, going back to the Supreme Court’s 1965 Griswold decision, which recognized a constitutional right to contraceptives. From abortion to gay marriage, plus a host of less titillating issues, modern liberalism has lived by the Court. And liberals fear their cause will die by the Court."

Looks like Senator Booker was busy as a youth with his own take on sexual assault
42114582_289545948440482_1903005987728523264_n.jpg

I emailed both of my senators last night - the essence of my emails was "enough circus already - hold the confirmation hearing already, and support the confirmation"...

Will it make a difference? I don't know. But I do know that while being dignified in the face of the circus is okay, being silent isn't.

Good work! It will make a damn sight more difference than if you still had to deal with Blumenthal and Murphy, although they are the ones that really need to harried by the rabble.

:emoji_tiger:

Linked is the letter from the accuser's attorney, Debra Katz, to Judiciary Committee Chairman, Sen. Charles E. Grassley, demanding FBI investigation before the appearance of her client...

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-09-18 Blasey Ford to Grassley (Kavanaugh Allegations).pdf

Who is attorney Debra Katz of Maryland? Well not surprisingly she is a Hillary Clinton fund raiser...

Breaking: Debra Katz, Attorney for Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford, Was Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign

Witnessing the extraordinary lengths of dirty tricks ,manipulation,and treachery of all manner ,

To keep trump from getting another pick on the Supreme Court,

Makes me think it’s entirely reasonable to suspect the death of Anton Scalia had some “help”

From these democrat lunatics.

A merick Garland appointment would accelerate Hillary’s agenda and a second pick would be nation changing.

Witnessing the extraordinary lengths of dirty tricks ,manipulation,and treachery of all manner ,

To keep trump from getting another pick on the Supreme Court,

Makes me think it’s entirely reasonable to suspect the death of Anton Scalia had some “help”

From these democrat lunatics.

A merick Garland appointment would accelerate Hillary’s agenda and a second pick would be nation changing.

View: https://youtu.be/wkPR4Rcf4ww

View: https://youtu.be/6q_nFgvyZqo

Karma's a bitch. Dems are such hypocrites.
"The woman who accused U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., of domestic abuse released on Wednesday what appeared to be a medical document from 2017 detailing the abuse allegedly caused by the congressman.

Karen Monahan, an ex-girlfriend of Ellison, published the document on social media just days after saying the Democratic Party “smeared” her and threatened to isolate her over her allegations against the deputy of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

A doctor wrote in the medical document that Monahan “states that she was in a very stressful environment for years, emotional and physical abuse by a partner with whom she is now separated."
Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser posts 2017 medical document identifying Democrat as abuser

Karma's a bitch. Dems are such hypocrites.
Everybody’s inclined to acknowledge only the facts they find convenient. The Dems are just taking bias to new shameless heights with character asassination for anyone in their way. Could not be less democratic, but they assume their constituents are too biased or stupid to care.

My money says the nation is not fooled and backlash will be strong at the ballot box.

Grassley is giving Ford a 10 am deadline for tomorrow to decide if she intends to testify on Monday.

Grassley sets Friday deadline for Kavanaugh accuser to say if she will testify

Her lawyers are saying that she hasn't had time to comply with Monday because of threats against her. This is BS. Ford was ready as far back as the first time she ever heard Kavanaugh's name being mentioned as a nominee for the court or even as far back as 2012 when she first spoke to her therapist.

They've given her too much publicity already. No judge or prosecutor would take this case because there is no evidence that anything happened in addition to there being a lack of credible witnesses that support Ford. The other woman that spoke up, Christina King Miranda, who was a couple of years ahead of Ford at the same school, said that they were talking about this incidence from hearsay in school for days just after it happened. The only problem with this is that Ford said the incident happened during the summer school vacation.

In addition, Ford has stated that she never told anyone about it, so how did Miranda and others know about it? Subsequent to that, Ford and her lawyers were trying to find corroborating witnesses from her high school days. Again, she told no one and no one else has stepped up as being a witness. If the FBI did investigate, they would have to go through a couple of yearbooks of different years and 2 different schools to talk to all the student in the books, which itself could take a couple of years to track them down all down.

This wasn't a charade by the Dems; it was a scam to ruin someone's life in order to prevent him from sitting on the court because he "might" overturn Roe v. Wade.

Last edited:
Grassley is giving Ford a 10 am deadline for tomorrow to decide if she intends to testify on Monday.

Grassley sets Friday deadline for Kavanaugh accuser to say if she will testify

Her lawyers are saying that she hasn't had time to comply with Monday because of threats against her. This is BS. Ford was ready as far back as the first time she ever heard Kavanaugh's name being mentioned as a nominee for the court or even as far back as 2012 when she first spoke to her therapist.

They've given her too much publicity already. No judge or prosecutor would take this case because there is no evidence that anything happened in addition to there being a lack of credible witnesses that support Ford. The other woman that spoke up, Christina King Miranda, who was a couple of years ahead of Ford at the same school, said that they were talking about this incidence from hearsay in school for days just after it happened. The only problem with this is that Ford said the incident happened during the summer school vacation.

In addition, Ford has stated that she never told anyone about it, so how did Miranda and others know about it? Subsequent to that, Ford and her lawyers were trying to find corroborating witnesses from her high school days. Again, she told no one and no one else has stepped up as being a witness. If the FBI did investigate, they would have to go through a couple of yearbooks of different years and 2 different schools to talk to all the student in the books, which itself could take a couple of years to track them down all down.

This wasn't a charade by the Dems; it was a scam to ruin someone's life in order to prevent him from sitting on the court because he "might" overturn Roe v. Wade.

Also on Wednesday, Grassley unloaded a torrent of criticism on Sen. Dianne Feinstein for her handling of the sexual assault accusations, telling the ranking Democrat on the committee, "I cannot overstate how disappointed I am."

Saying Feinstein "chose to sit on the allegations until a politically opportune moment," Grassley demanded she immediately turn over an unredacted copy of the letter from Ford that Feinstein received July 30.

Allow me to translate Feinstein's actions into a plain English = SABOTAGE.

Do we want a country in which anytime anybody can smear anyone they choose without any repercussions?

Sessions need to be replaced now!
Insiders claim Trump feels angry and unprotected in the White House

It would seem the “Me too” movement is being fully politically weaponized, if not by this accuser certainly by her surrogates in the Senate.

It is a little worrying that with little evidence to support an accusation anyone could end up under the (high) heel of the government’s #MeTooHucksters

I missed this yesterday...

I believe that politically motivated crap like this is the equivalent of crying wolf with respect to the #MeToo movement. Actual, credible allegations are more likely to be questioned and met with some serious scrutiny after this stunt. Further proof that the Dems don't actual GASF about women as they claim!

I believe that politically motivated crap like this is the equivalent of crying wolf with respect to the #MeToo movement. Actual, credible allegations are more likely to be questioned and met with some serious scrutiny after this stunt. Further proof that the Dems don't actual GASF about women as they claim!

Did you miss last 10 years? Do you think Arab Spring was an actual Spring? Do you still think ObambaCare is saving you money? Do you think you need a different bathroom? Do you think Russian hookers influenced your mind?...........Sir, use this forum as a rehab therapy. Show up daily and let's see if you can get any better by November. [smile]

Did you miss last 10 years? Do you think Arab Spring was an actual Spring? Do you still think ObambaCare is saving you money? Do you think you need a different bathroom? Do you think Russian hookers influenced your mind?...........Sir, use this forum as a rehab therapy. Show up daily and let's see if you can get any better by November. [smile]
LOL. NO to all of the above. Except maybe the Russian hookers [rockon] [rofl]

I fully support collusion with Russian hookers!

You and George! You guys are killing me here! I will ask Anna to squeeze you in her busy schedule, but it would have to be sometimes in the winter the earliest. She will be busy in the fall educating our liberals on different types of mushrooms. By then all liberals will graduate from the Introductory Course by PhDD.Stormy.

View: https://youtu.be/hcEeQtMxcgk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom