Justice Kavanaugh

Not her...

Mike

Found her!

iu

More and more woman will continue to turn up one at a time until the goal is met.
Same story different day.
The sick part about this is the deep state goes along with this shit
every time and refuses to call BS. The average person is fed
up with this crap. Anyone with an active brain cell or two
can see right though the Saul Alinsky playbook.

More and more woman will continue to turn up one at a time until the goal is met.

They'll do it until the shooting war starts, then sit back and wonder what happened.

Here we go: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/09/19/accusers-schoolmate-says-she-recalls-hearing-of-alleged-kavanaugh-incident/23532800/

This one is already blown out as the original lady said she didn't tell anyone until 2012 in a therapy session.
Yes, it actually helps him, but the absurdity of what these people try to pass off as a legitimate reason to ruin someone's reputation and career is disgusting.

Yes, it actually helps him, but the absurdity of what these people try to pass off as a legitimate reason to ruin someone's reputation and career is disgusting.

This requires some serious preparation. First, you need to spend some serious dough to convince America that dating was unhealthy and it has to change. Then, you need to show that old white males are responsible for razism, colonialism, wars, global warming, plastic bags and poorly labeled bathrooms. You also need to make sure that every crazy individual out there will get enough media dope and subsequent media coverage that the average reader will feel overwhelmed and he/she will start questioning his/her sanity.....When all of that is accomplished in one decade you can use it as a weapon of mass destruction. Now you can point it at anyone and blame them for something you have made up.

This is what happens to any society which tolerates thugs, liars and gangsters. Unless you will reward them with hefty punishments they will not stop on their own. Good bye, Sessions, we need law to start shooting back!

If Kavanaugh had been drunk, drove off a bridge, left a woman to drown in the submerged car, then didn't even report the incident until the next day, ala ted the fvcking communist kennedy, THE FVCKING DEMOCRATS WOULD BE LEAVING THE ROOM TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

Last edited:
It would seem the “Me too” movement is being fully politically weaponized, if not by this accuser certainly by her surrogates in the Senate.

It is a little worrying that with little evidence to support an accusation anyone could end up under the (high) heel of the government’s #MeTooHucksters

I missed this yesterday...

:emoji_tiger:

This is where 30 years of mainlining New York Times man-hating feminist poison gets you.

I can remember when the Sunday New York Times was the highlight of my week. OJ, coffee, eggs and a couple of leisurely hours with the NYT. Back in the 1980s when it was a newspaper and not American Pravda.

Where did my country go?

I emailed both of my senators last night - the essence of my emails was "enough circus already - hold the confirmation hearing already, and support the confirmation".

They're republicans, in republican states, who have previously supported his nomination. With all of the negative they're hearing, I wanted to make sure that they heard from one of the households that VOTES in their state.

Will it make a difference? I don't know. But I do know that while being dignified in the face of the circus is okay, being silent isn't.

I want to buy James Woods a beer.

“Reverse” sexism and racism (ie just sexism and racism) need to be shouted down and forcefully confronted as such at all levels of our society, and at all turns. Shame them for what they are. The argument that it can’t go both ways is as flimsy an argument as there ever was.

Back
Top Bottom