Justice Kavanaugh

As much as I hate her, she's smart enough to know that this borking attempt makes the entire left look bad to moderate voters, etc. Shitting on trump is one thing, but this guy's character is vetted pretty well, and trying to malign him in a vain attempt to make Trump fail is really bad in the sense of appearances; It basically is a free shot against the far left.

-Mike

Then why would she do it if she is smart?

Then why would she do it if she is smart?

Did you not read the article? Even swinestine is even questioning the veracity of Kavanaugh's accuser.... that's my point; because she knows the whole thing is a farce- turning his confirmation into a circus effectively wins the dems nothing. (and in trumpian terms, may "cost them bigly". )

-Mike

The accuser needs to be charged if it's shown that she's full of shit.
No way to prove or disprove this happened. Its quite literally he said/she said.

But that is all the Dems need to try and tarnish Kavanaugh as they did to Thomas.

Why doesn't this crap ever come up when lefties are nominated?

Did you not read the article? Even swinestine is even questioning the veracity of Kavanaugh's accuser.... that's my point; because she knows the whole thing is a farce- turning his confirmation into a circus effectively wins the dems nothing. (and in trumpian terms, may "cost them bigly". )

-Mike
I think she was surprised that the Repubs are calling her and the Dems' bluff. And now that shit is gettin real, starting to back off.

No way to prove or disprove this happened. Its quite literally he said/she said.
This is not a criminal case, it is a political assassination. Therefore no proof is required, only a shift in public opinion.
Why doesn't this crap ever come up when lefties are nominated?
Because Repubs have no balls.

This is not a criminal case, it is a political assassination. Therefore no proof is required, only a shift in public opinion.

Because Repubs have no balls.
They know Kavanaugh has been investigated by the FBI four times and the FBI has nothing to do with this case. No evidence, no witness and no facts, pure slander and libel. I hope Kavanaugh sues the DB for slander.

The accuser needs to be charged if it's shown that she's full of shit.

Exactly.

The lefties keep pulling this shit. And it's always the same game. Get some woman to conjure up a story about how she was raped back in the 1750's in a previous life by ghosts sent back in time by the accused man thru the Halliburton time machine.

Unless these accusers start paying a heavy price for this shit - it will just continue.

Just for the record - all these stunts are is an extension of the same stunts that have been pulled against the Duke lacrosse players, multiple other politicians, rape accusations in colleges across the country - etc.

Of course as soon as you start prosecuting accusers like this woman, the feminist complaint complex will start screaming about how "women are being prosecuted for men's crimes!!". And also about how we're becoming an oppressive misogynist country like Saudi Arabia!!.

Then they'll go to a pussy hat march and listen to some woman in a burkha who has been sponsored by CAIR speak to them about women's rights.

Once you gain a better understanding of the full picture and how all the dots are connected it starts to become very obvious why there's more and more men who think the 19th amendment should be repealed.

-Mike

No, don't need to read it, I saw her last night on TV. Point is, if she is so smart, she should have known that holding this letter since July and dropping it on the 11th hour will hurt Democrats on the long run, so she's probably not so smart as everyone assumes she is.

No, don't need to read it, I saw her last night on TV. Point is, if she is so smart, she should have known that holding this letter since July and dropping it on the 11th hour will hurt Democrats on the long run, so she's probably not so smart as everyone assumes she is.

I didn't know she was the one that "dropped the letter", so to speak. If she did, then she's now realizing that doing the equivalent of farting in church and expecting everyone else to laugh at it, isn't going to work... [rofl]

-Mike

I think she was surprised that the Repubs are calling her and the Dems' bluff. And now that shit is gettin real, starting to back off.
I think the plan was to throw out the accusation and let the public dictate the reaction from the senate. I think Feinshit miscalculated how public perception would unfold. If the public had overwhelmingly supported the claim just because of #metoo then the repubs would have no choice on what to do. I think the public generally saw this for what it was and the outrage was tamed dramatically thus giving the repubs the ability to call the bluff. Essentially the people got it right just like they did when it was Trump vs Hillary.
This scheme did not work because dems have miscalculated how smart the average voter is. They did not learn from the Trump election.

I didn't know she was the one that "dropped the letter", so to speak. If she did, then she's now realizing that doing the equivalent of farting in church and expecting everyone else to laugh at it, isn't going to work... [rofl]

-Mike

Yes, she sent the letter that she received last July and just sat on it. It wasn't until she knew for sure that Kavanaugh was going to be confirmed that she "dropped the letter." It was a Hail Mary pass to try and stop Kavanaugh.

They are trying to flip Collins and Murkowski, remember the lefties have shipped 3000 coathangers to her office and have threatened to donate 1M to her opponent if she votes for Kavanaugh.

Collins is already quoted as wanting to hear testimony from Ford but is skeptical about it due to how its been handled/not addressed as part of hearings.....

Dunno about Murkowski.......but everyone should call both and urge them to vote for the nominee if Ford wont testify under oath

AFAIK we could lose 1 Republican (assuming no dems vote yes) and still get it via Mike Pence being able to break the tie. 1 or 2 red-state dems as well?

I think the plan was to throw out the accusation and let the public dictate the reaction from the senate. I think Feinshit miscalculated how public perception would unfold. If the public had overwhelmingly supported the claim just because of #metoo then the repubs would have no choice on what to do. I think the public generally saw this for what it was and the outrage was tamed dramatically thus giving the repubs the ability to call the bluff. Essentially the people got it right just like they did when it was Trump vs Hillary.
This scheme did not work because dems have miscalculated how smart the average voter is. They did not learn from the Trump election.
I think that after the "Spartacus" circus put on by the Dems at the confirmation hearings, it was crystal clear to the average person exactly what this was.

This is the way things work now. Drive-by smearing. Post it, wait an hour, delete it, then “decline further interviews” while you watch the circus.

This is a horrible world. Due process and the right to confront an accuser are an absolutely FUNDAMENTAL aspect of justice. Used to be, anyway.

And now that the Dems narrative is falling apart, they pull this out of their back pocket

Accuser's schoolmate: I recall hearing of alleged Kavanaugh incident

Sigh

From the article

"King has since taken down her Facebook post, which NBC News verified as having appeared on her account. She said on Twitter that she deleted it "because it served its purpose and I am now dealing with a slew of requests for interviews … Organizing how I want to proceed."

"She later posted on Facebook: "To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus for me. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject. Please don't contact me further."

Sounds like another hit job to me

People allowed themselves to get led by this poisonous thinking and now it’s harder than ever to fight for true free speech.

Free speech does not exist when you have to work for somebody. Majority of people are either on government's payroll or they work for some kind of an overblown company which can easily reduce it's staff by 50% and nobody would even notice. If you really want a free speech you need to work for yourself and have your own money (not loans, mortgages and credit cards to pay). That is a big undertaking, so most of us just STFUP and complain anonymously about the lack of freedom. Freedom was never given!

Back
Top Bottom