Justice Kavanaugh

Then there's this, from a member of the Judiciary Committee, who one would hope is obligated to speak judiciously.

"Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed. They need to be believed," Hirono said alongside her Democratic colleagues Tuesday at a news conference on Capitol Hill. Hirono said she expects all of the "enlightened men in our country" to rise up and say, "We cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford...And I just want to say to the men in this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change." (from CNN Politics)

Let me put this in context for folks.
At the time Sen. Hirono delivered this statement in a breathlessly unhinged tone she was standing shoulder to shoulder with creepy Sen. Richard (stolen valor) Blumenthal.
That alone tells me Hirono’s babbling deserves zero consideration.

:emoji_tiger:

cmcgraw2 said:
Then there's this, from a member of the Judiciary Committee, who one would hope is obligated to speak judiciously.

"Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed. They need to be believed," Hirono said alongside her Democratic colleagues Tuesday at a news conference on Capitol Hill. Hirono said she expects all of the "enlightened men in our country" to rise up and say, "We cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford...And I just want to say to the men in this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change." (from CNN Politics)

"need to be believed" Need to be believed WHEN THEY'RE BELIEVABLE.

With the limited information that I have, her story stinks. It reeks of last minute desperate machinations of the democratic party to keep a nominee by Trump from being confirmed. This entire confirmation hearing has been a circus, and I blame that on the democratic party.

BREAKING: Unnamed reporter has diarrhea four hours after eating baked goods connected to nominee Kavanaugh, according to someone familiar with the matter. Sen. Chuck Schumer comments, “The confirmation hearings cannot proceed in good conscience without learning all the facts. I am recommending a nonpartisan special counsel to investigate.” The FBI has been advised.

Jesus over 200 women have said he is a wonderful man including women who dated him, all except a California hysterical liberal? And now the details may be getting walked back and an oopsie moment? Just have the vote, this whole charade needs to stop.
As much as it pains me, the Repbubs and Trump are doing this right. Have Ms. Ford tell her story, under oath, to the Senate on Monday. They all take that information in and then vote. Ms. Ford gets the opportunity to make her case and the Senate gets to decide. They are calling the Dems bluff.

Immediately after this is over, Congress needs to get their act together and look at the allegations against Keith Ellison. If protecting women against domestic violence and sexual abuse/assault is as important to the Dems as they claim then there shouldn't be ANY pushback. There is a friggin mountain of physical evidence there. And this shit didn't happen 36 years ago. This was LAST YEAR! 2017!

Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story

Last edited:
Possibly. If the statute of limitations didn't run out 25 years ago!

and that. The thing is it sounds as if there were no other witnesses to the alleged event. As such even if the FBI or police did investigate they wouldn't;t find anyone who remembers anything about it. They are just planning to delay this until after the mid terms. If it were to be investigate they would have to go back to both school's year books and contact everyone who was a student back then to see of they were at that party. that would take month's if not up to a year. And not that to was so long ago but some of those people could be dead now. So this a just a tactic to cause a delay because the repubs held out on the Obama nomination due to the presidential election. The repubs were above board with their delay. This is sneaky and underhanded and is interfering with the senate judiciary committee with a potentially extremely false allegation which could also warrant criminal charges against the accuser at the very least..

and that. The thing is it sounds as if there were no other witnesses to the alleged event. As such even if the FBI or police did investigate they wouldn't;t find anyone who remembers anything about it. They are just planning to delay this until after the mid terms. If it were to be investigate they would have to go back to both school's year books and contact everyone who was a student back then to see of they were at that party. that would take month's if not up to a year. And not that to was so long ago but some of those people could be dead now. So this a just a tactic to cause a delay because the repubs held out on the Obama nomination due to the presidential election. The repubs were above board with their delay. This is sneaky and underhanded and is interfering with the senate judiciary committee with a potentially extremely false allegation which could also warrant criminal charges against the accuser at the very least..
Yup. I think that this is why the Dems wanted the FBI to get involved. They have successfully distracted the Trump Administration for the first two years of his Presidency with all of this fake Russia non-sense via the FBI investigation and Mueller probe. They never really thought that they would find anything. This is prove out by Strzok's text messages. Their intent was to muzzle the agenda for the first two years, lay the ground work for impeachment with some sort of process crime, and take back the Congress in the mid-terms to completely block the Trump agenda.

Yup. I think that this is why the Dems wanted the FBI to get involved. They have successfully distracted the Trump Administration for the first two years of his Presidency with all of this fake Russia non-sense via the FBI investigation and Mueller probe. They never really thought that they would find anything. This is prove out by Strzok's text messages. Their intent was to muzzle the agenda for the first two years, lay the ground work for impeachment with some sort of process crime, and take back the Congress in the mid-terms to completely block the Trump agenda.

The Dems plan doesn't seem to be going so well, especially with some news like this:

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...e-at-7-p-m-in-Senate-District-19-13239398.php Its only a state seat but its in a district that Hillary carried by 12 points!

No violations of federal law; FBI will not investigate.
On the state level, the statute of limitations ended years ago; police will not investigate.

Even the flake from Arizona, Senator Flake, stated that if she doesn't testify, the judiciary committee should vote. Hopefully, Grassley has the balls to do just that or the R's are done.

No violations of federal law; FBI will not investigate.
On the state level, the statute of limitations ended years ago; police will not investigate.

Even the flake from Arizona, Senator Flake, stated that if she doesn't testify, the judiciary committee should vote. Hopefully, Grassley has the balls to do just that or the R's are done.
If they can get Flake's support and the rest of the RINOs and some blue-dog Dems, it won't matter.

They offered to have her say her piece and speak. If she declines or tries to delay, the Repubs and blame her and the Dems and move forward with a confirmation vote.

They offered to have her say her piece and speak. If she declines or tries to delay, the Repubs and blame her and the Dems and move forward with a confirmation vote.

This whole scharade is just a dirty trick intended to delay. It won’t work. As if I didn’t already hate liberals enough already. I have zero respect for libs/dems. Play by the rules or get run the f*** over.

I believe this un-provable, and thus un-refutable, allegation is completely false, concocted entirely to derail a Trump nominee. As a false allegation it, like most progressive initiatives, marginalizes and denigrates those whom they are claiming to support (ex. those women who actually have been assaulted).

p.s. Been doing some reading, and the progressive movement in the US has many similarities to 4th generation warfare.

Even Diane Feinswine is having her doubts:

Feinstein on Kavanaugh Accuser: 'I Can't Say That Everything Is Truthful'

The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee is reportedly questioning the reliability of the memory of a woman accusing Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

Accuser exposed:

42215369_2003637169858775_2727079395717021696_n.jpg

Even Diane Feinswine is having her doubts:

Feinstein on Kavanaugh Accuser: 'I Can't Say That Everything Is Truthful'

The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee is reportedly questioning the reliability of the memory of a woman accusing Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

As much as I hate her, she's smart enough to know that this borking attempt makes the entire left look bad to moderate voters, etc. Shitting on trump is one thing, but this guy's character is vetted pretty well, and trying to malign him in a vain attempt to make Trump fail is really bad in the sense of appearances; It basically is a free shot against the far left.

-Mike

As much as I hate her, she's smart enough to know that this borking attempt makes the entire left look bad to moderate voters, etc. Shitting on trump is one thing, but this guy's character is vetted pretty well, and trying to malign him in a vain attempt to make Trump fail is really bad in the sense of appearances; It basically is a free shot against the far left.

-Mike

They're also really dancing on some legal lines where people could start getting prosecuted for slander.

Maybe Feinswine realizes that Kavanaugh is probably going to get on - and continuing this abuse pretty much rules out ANY chance he'd support whatever gun ban effort she engages in next.

I don't care who you are - when somebody pulls really nasty shit against you - you look to get them back.

The difference between smart people and stupid people is that stupid people do dumb shit like scratch their key against your car and try to fight you in a bar.

Smart people are patient and stick that information in the back of their head just waiting for the day when the tables turn - and then they screw you with a nice big smile on their face while saying: " hey remember that time you f***ed me 20 years ago? - yeah - I do "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom