• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justice Kavanaugh

Well, back when that guy got canned,there was no DNA. Just "witnesses". At least DNA provides leverage but even today, something similarly scary could still happen.

-Mike

There have actually been some efforts to discount DNA evidence as "unreliable".

If you follow some of this SJW insanity - they just attack anything that challenges their *beliefs* - actual truth or science be damned.

Here's just one example (there are many many more):

Swedish professor accused of bigotry for saying men and women ‘biologically different’

Saw an interview she did. Her mind is still there. She seems to have a habit of resting her chin on her chest, prob out of necessity. Those pics of her "sleeping" are just her doing the head thing. Mentally she seemed to be all there.
If you can’t physically hold your head up, there’s something wrong with you. She is ruling on cases that will shape America. She’s just staying so president Trump won’t put another conservative judge in. The dems don’t care if she dies there. As long as she blocks Trump.

If I were POTUS I would have a team of people tracking every cent that Soros and his foundation spends. Follow the money and publish the results. I wonder at what point will the go fund me type sites be scrutinized. Clearly a loophole that is easily exploited.

Examine the timing of the cash inflow on those campaigns for the likes of Ford and I bet you'll find some interesting patterns. Almost like the "donations" were automated by a computer script...

Fools, Lenin still speaks to us!
View attachment 250040

Funny part about Lenin (besides that he is "more alive than the living") is that he speaks different things, usually whatever is needed for support of whom is quoting him. Coincidence? I think not!

She doesn't need a whole DECtalk to sit on the Supreme Court.
bonescottypike.png

One beep for "affirm",
two beeps for "overturn".

OK, "be it resolved: assault weapon bans violate the Second Amendment";
let's go around the room...
...What's that you say, Ruth? "Affirm, affirm"?
OK, the proposition passes 6-3.​

Naaaa..
Ginsburg has more of a Davros thing goin' on..

doctor-who-davros.jpg

Even if Trumps presidency is a disaster near term getting a conservative majority on the court will pay dividends for a generation.

So you're expecting a disaster except for the part where we now have two Trump-appointed originalist SC Justices?

Nothing President Trump does will change the mind of the hard-core Never-Trumpers I guess, just waiting for that gotcha moment when Trump puts a foot wrong.

So you're expecting a disaster except for the part where we now have two Trump-appointed originalist SC Justices?

Nothing President Trump does will change the mind of the hard-core Never-Trumpers I guess, just waiting for that gotcha moment when Trump puts a foot wrong.
I think that his point was that even if Trump does everything wrong from here on out (which he won’t) he will still have set up the court in our favor, potentially for a long time. At least that is the way that I interpreted it

I think that his point was that even if Trump does everything wrong from here on out (which he won’t) he will still have set up the court in our favor, potentially for a long time. At least that is the way that I interpreted it

He needs another pick or two before I breath much easier. Clarence Thomas isn't getting any younger, you know.

When did I say I was a never Trump guy? Trump is mostly doing OK so far.

Back
Top Bottom