Justice Kavanaugh

A summary of who's-who, for those looking for something terse to explain all of this to Aunt Sally:
I Don’t Believe Dr. Ford - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

etc.

Geezus Kryste. Kunstler really puts the pieces together pretty well. What a freaking show trial:

========

I believe that the Christine Blasey Ford gambit was an extension of the sinister activities underway since early 2016 in the Department of Justice and the FBI to un-do the last presidential election, and that the real and truthful story about these seditious monkeyshines is going to blow wide open.

It turns out that the Deep State is a small world. Did you know that the lawyer sitting next to Dr. Ford in the Senate hearings, one Michael Bromwich, is also an attorney for Andrew McCabe, the former FBI Deputy Director fired for lying to investigators from his own agency and currently singing to a grand jury? What a coincidence. Out of all the lawyers in the most lawyer-infested corner of the USA, she just happened to hook up with him.

It’s a matter of record that Dr. Ford traveled to Rehobeth Beach Delaware on July 26, where her Best Friend Forever and former room-mate, Monica McLean, lives, and that she spent the next four days there before sending a letter July 30 to Senator Diane Feinstein that kicked off the “sexual assault” circus. Did you know that Monica McClean was a retired FBI special agent, and that she worked in the US Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York under Preet Bharara, who had earlier worked for Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer?

Could Monica McLean have spent those four days in July helping Christine Blasey Ford compose her letter to Mrs. Feinstein? Did you know that Monica McClean’s lawyer, one David Laufman is a former DOJ top lawyer who assisted former FBI counter-intel chief Peter Strozk on both the Clinton and Russia investigations before resigning in February this year — in fact, he sat in on the notorious “unsworn” interview with Hillary in 2016. Wow! What a really small swamp Washington is!

Did you know that Ms. Leland Keyser, Dr. Ford’s previous BFF from back in the Holton Arms prep school, told the final round of FBI investigators in the Kavanaugh hearing last week — as reported by the The Wall Street Journal — that she “felt pressured” by Monica McLean and her representatives to change her story — that she knew nothing about the alleged sexual assault, or the alleged party where it allegedly happened, or that she ever knew Mr. Kavanaugh. I think that’s called suborning perjury.

==========

Um how? And fix what exactly? I agree today's repugs are a repulsive lot, it's just the demotards are trying to make things worse.

Dims take two step back and Rs take one step forward and are being praised by the right.

You comrades proly just relaxed your sphincter now that Kav got confirmed. There is something coming from the R side soon, may be bumpstock ban, may be worse and Rs would still be praised for not letting Dims go too far back. Circus.

With enough solid conservative justices on the SC , a case could potentially be pushed up to the Supreme Court level to get rid of birthright citizenship.

This , among a whole host of other reasons - is exactly why it's so important to get as many justices into the SC on Trump's watch as possible.

I have no sympathy for the crying liberals .

IT'S ENTIRELY THEIR FAULT THAT THIS IS HAPPENING.

There have been multiple times in the past history of this country when the left could have tried to retain the Supreme Court's position as a dispassionate arbiter of cases.

Instead - the decided to use it as yet another political battleground - and use SC decisions to shove things down the throats of the American people - that the lefties couldn't get shoved down our throats any other way.

Screw them. THIS IS ALL THEIR OWN GODDAMN FAULT.
All slave laws should be scrapped.

loleielbjkmjpgop.png
....and that's coming sooner than they think!!

And the Right doesn't do the same when it comes to their opinions? Same leopard, same spots, folks...

Left and Right suck in today's world. Both sides have a vendetta against the other to the point where nobody wants to actually FIX anything. They just pander towards pointing out how bad the other guy is...

...and this is how we got to President Trump; a non-politician who tells it like it is, doesn't care what he says or who he says it to, no matter what their political views are.

I was listening to moonbat radio talk stations again. Here is something very important and universal:

Historical events all boil down to bullet points. Context is always lost and misunderstood.

Moonbats are bitching about:

1. "Rs only gave less than a week to investigate the charges by the FBI" ... context is lost, i.e. Sweinstein sat on allegations for a month until the last moment. What's left is the simple fact that Rs in deed gave FBI less than a week to investigate Kav. This is the reason, why Rs should force FBI to do a more complete investigation with all the liars going to prison.

2. Dr. Fraud is still a brave victim who was stigmatized. That's another reason why she should be thrown in jail for purjury. She needs to be known as fraud. The context will be lost, what will remain are allegations and opinions.

3. There are more witnesses, including some priest who saw Kav wave he penus in face and demanding to touch it. Perhaps the priest was dreaming? Again, this is the reason people who perjured themselves need to go to jail. Common theme, huh? This will come back biting Rs in ass, more drama and division of Americans.

3. Kav sucks anyways despite being a sex fiend. Apparently his judicial record sucks and his temperament sucks. Again, FF to next nom, Dims will do the same play again, bring forth liars coming out of woodwork, show will replay. Without anyone going away for perjury, there will be 10x more of them.

I was listening to moonbat radio talk stations again. Here is something very important and universal:

Historical events all boil down to bullet points. Context is always lost and misunderstood.

Moonbats are bitching about:

1. "Rs only gave less than a week to investigate the charges by the FBI" ... context is lost, i.e. Sweinstein sat on allegations for a month until the last moment. What's left is the simple fact that Rs in deed gave FBI less than a week to investigate Kav. This is the reason, why Rs should force FBI to do a more complete investigation with all the liars going to prison.

2. Dr. Fraud is still a brave victim who was stigmatized. That's another reason why she should be thrown in jail for purjury. She needs to be known as fraud. The context will be lost, what will remain are allegations and opinions.

3. There are more witnesses, including some priest who saw Kav wave he penus in face and demanding to touch it. Perhaps the priest was dreaming? Again, this is the reason people who perjured themselves need to go to jail. Common theme, huh? This will come back biting Rs in ass, more drama and division of Americans.

3. Kav sucks anyways despite being a sex fiend. Apparently his judicial record sucks and his temperament sucks. Again, FF to next nom, Dims will do the same play again, bring forth liars coming out of woodwork, show will replay. Without anyone going away for perjury, there will be 10x more of them.

I would argue that the events boil down to a few phrases. For example, i stopped reading each bullet point after the first period.

That said, now the shenanigans are over, The pissed off people are loosing the rage and possibly forgetting the incident and are moving forward. This needed to happen the week before the election. Most notably on the house side.

upload_2018-10-10_10-37-3.png

upload_2018-10-10_10-38-4.png

Charts from FiveThirtyEight

If I were POTUS I would have a team of people tracking every cent that Soros and his foundation spends. Follow the money and publish the results. I wonder at what point will the go fund me type sites be scrutinized. Clearly a loophole that is easily exploited.

I would argue that the events boil down to a few phrases. For example, i stopped reading each bullet point after the first period.

That said, now the shenanigans are over, The pissed off people are loosing the rage and possibly forgetting the incident and are moving forward. This needed to happen the week before the election. Most notably on the house side.

View attachment 249948

View attachment 249949

that in no way should be encouraging,
If I were POTUS I would have a team of people tracking every cent that Soros and his foundation spends. Follow the money and publish the results. I wonder at what point will the go fund me type sites be scrutinized. Clearly a loophole that is easily exploited.

I doubt that an EO would not be viewed as a political move, which doesn't matter anyway. Plenty of .gov workers to make it happen or establish an NGO with enough funds to get it started.

View attachment 249948

View attachment 249949

Meh - This chart is also from FiveThirtyEight
upload_2018-10-10_13-31-8.png

I noticed watching the Colbert workout bit she immediately laughed at many of his quips. She may be physically decrepit, but I wouldn't be surprised if her comprehension is still all there.
Saw an interview she did. Her mind is still there. She seems to have a habit of resting her chin on her chest, prob out of necessity. Those pics of her "sleeping" are just her doing the head thing. Mentally she seemed to be all there.

Saw an interview she did. Her mind is still there. She seems to have a habit of resting her chin on her chest, prob out of necessity. Those pics of her "sleeping" are just her doing the head thing. Mentally she seemed to be all there.
True but my grandfather was as sharp as a tack right before he passed away. Once you physically break down, it won't be long before your body betrays you no matter if you possess all your faculties

True but my grandfather was as sharp as a tack right before he passed away. Once you physically break down, it won't be long before your body betrays you no matter if you possess all your faculties

They are already planning to have her set up like Hawkins, sitting in a wheel chair with a computer voice handing out her judgments and Schumer and Pelosi are programming. Just have to mechanically mover her eyes a little. She'll be on the court until at least 2050.

They are already planning to have her set up like Hawkins, sitting in a wheel chair with a computer voice handing out her judgments and Schumer and Pelosi are programming. Just have to mechanically mover her eyes a little. She'll be on the court until at least 2050.

The stuff Hawking came out with over the last 20 years of his life was such banal social justice bullsh!t you really have to wonder. He lived more than 50 years with a disease (ALS) for which the life expectancy is 5 years. Nothing to see here, sheeple, move along.

Last edited:

She doesn't need a whole DECtalk to sit on the Supreme Court.
bonescottypike.png

One beep for "affirm",
two beeps for "overturn".

OK, "be it resolved: assault weapon bans violate the Second Amendment";
let's go around the room...
...What's that you say, Ruth? "Affirm, affirm"?
OK, the proposition passes 6-3.​

View attachment 249948

View attachment 249949

Great more polls and charts.

Back
Top Bottom