It's time....and I need your help. *****UPDATE IN POST 1*****

We need Women. I know, "get your own women." Want to soften up the fat white guy image? Women. Good looking ones.
Also, remember what Dalton says in "Road House'
Be Nice...
Ever notice how nice everyone is waiting in line at the gun shop? Well maybe not lately, but usually? We need to be nice and polite.

I will have more ideas at the meeting, just some things to think about.

One last thing. I will almost guarantee, that we will have a member of a federal or state organization attending our meetings. (tinfoil, but seriously) They may participate on this thread, and they have definitely sent an email asking what they can do to help. They may even drop a couple of hints about how they wouldn't stand for the .gov taking their weapons.

This is an emotional topic. Please do not say things that you do not mean because you are mad.

If you have a "go time" plan. Please do not tell me or anyone else about it. No one wants to get wrapped up in some conspiracy charge.

We are legally trying to non violently petition our government.

The lady is extremely good looking, and has full intent on OCing at the NH event. Do your part guys, I vote that all the guys bring significant others, adding the female element to the argument will do wonders for the cause. The majority of people see this as the old camouflaged white guy club. Gotta change that image ASAP if we plan on lasting the decade.

We need to introduce 2A to new immigrants as well. The second amendment is driven out of the conversation when they are going after citizenship (obvious, looks who's in charge of the process). We need to show them the other side of America, real patriots.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

One last thing. I will almost guarantee, that we will have a member of a federal or state organization attending our meetings. (tinfoil, but seriously) They may participate on this thread, and they have definitely sent an email asking what they can do to help. They may even drop a couple of hints about how they wouldn't stand for the .gov taking their weapons.

They may even pretend to vaguely warn you about their presence themselves in order to redirect suspicion away from them! [tinfoil]
(I'm on to you [wink])

Just posted this to my FB account:

On Jun 26, 1989 I enlisted in the United States Air Force. On that day, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Twenty two million veterans have sworn this oath.

The 2nd amendment is listed within the section we know as "The Bill of Rights." It specifically states, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Clearly, any local, state, or federal legislation, intent on removing arms from the people, violates this right, and attacks the very Constitution we swore to defend (from all enemies). Certain members of our government (Senator Dianne Feinstein and others) believe the "Bill of Rights" is optional. It is not!

Our Constitution, the very document we base our country on, is under attack from within. Will 22 million veterans, sworn to protect the Constitution, (and 80 million gun owners) sit idly by while short sighted individuals in our government ruin another part of America? What will you do?

http://www.facebook.com/edward.gouin

They may even pretend to vaguely warn you about their presence themselves in order to redirect suspicion away from them! [tinfoil]
(I'm on to you [wink])

Please assume I am with the government. Like I said, I don't want to know your plan. ; )
Actually, i hope to invite some uniformed LEO friends. Firefighters, Military, and EMTs as well. I would encourage others to invite their friends who serve. I am also thinking of writing a letter to local High School.
There has to be an old school history teacher left who will let the kids take a field trip in support of the constitution.
In addition to wives and girlfriends, bring the kids!

Please assume I am with the government. Like I said, I don't want to know your plan. ; )
Actually, i hope to invite some uniformed LEO friends. Firefighters, Military, and EMTs as well. I would encourage others to invite their friends who serve. I am also thinking of writing a letter to local High School.
There has to be an old school history teacher left who will let the kids take a field trip in support of the constitution.

33007200.jpg

artworks-000019645981-5kk1bj-crop.jpg

I don't have kids, but if I did, I wouldn't bring them to a protest. We might be there for days, we might get arrested, its going to be a huge crowd, it might turn ugly. Especially when you look at how much emotion will be on both sides. We're nearly at our breaking point, and the anti-gun side is trying like holy Hell to destroy our rights. It won't be Woodstock or a hippy love-in.

I have a significant other, and their staying at home. I also have a gun-owning dad, and I'm leaving him home.

If you guys want to risk your wives, girlfriends, and kids, go ahead. But the only life I'm risking is my own.

I don't have kids, but if I did, I wouldn't bring them to a protest. We might be there for days, we might get arrested, its going to be a huge crowd, it might turn ugly. Especially when you look at how much emotion will be on both sides. We're nearly at our breaking point, and the anti-gun side is trying like holy Hell to destroy our rights. It won't be Woodstock or a hippy love-in.

I have a significant other, and their staying at home. I also have a gun-owning dad, and I'm leaving him home.

If you guys want to risk your wives, girlfriends, and kids, go ahead. But the only life I'm risking is my own.

Point taken. I have been thinking from the image angle. Last thing I want is for anyones wife or kid to be hurt.
I guess no matter who shows up, the news will find the guy wearing camo pants and "the guns dont kill people, I do" shirt.

This isn't going to be violent so I'd just relax. My fiance who is a gun owner will be there, as will my friends. Have you ever been to a political rally? It will be mostly peaceful and I doubt you'd see anything more than yelling or chanting from opposition.

Mike

In!

In for local protests (weekends preferably, likely more turnout).
In to help with what little funds I can offer.
In to help write, review, post articles. I'm not a Twitter/FB fan... but the GF is, so I can drag her into it.

i am in, i will come to any protest or gathering, lets do something

Tell me when and where and I'll be there.... Having done this before I'm not that optimistic though. We couldn't even give away FREE bus seats when we went down to DC. People are lazebags when it comes to this stuff.

I'd show up.

Here you go:
Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that this has been a tad overwhelming. I never would have expected the amount of requests to help. I lost track at well over 100 PMs

Now I know how MJR felt during the billet buy he attempted [laugh]

Anyways, I'm just going to ask you bare with me here in the next day or so as I attempt to catch up on PMs and emails, and kind of figure this all out. The game has changed, as I thought I would be setting up a brainstorm meeting with 20 people at best, I'm not really sure how to handle this now that there are hundreds of people who want to help effect change. I tossed and turned all night long occasionally waking and mumbling "send me your email" [laugh] Strangely enough I woke up with this song ringing through my head as well

[laugh2] I swear I woke up and my beard was to my mid section and I was clad in 14th century battle armor. [laugh]

Anyways bare with me guys, I'm working hard to figure out the next step.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've registered guncontrolhurts.com in case we want to use it.

If not, I can probably find a use for it as a hobby/project.

Let me know - it's the least I can do as I'm no longer in New England!

If anybody has any ideas for how to build it out, let's discuss! My first thought was to have random facts that support the message "gun control hurts" every time you load the page. That's it.

Last edited:
This isn't going to be violent so I'd just relax. My fiance who is a gun owner will be there, as will my friends. Have you ever been to a political rally? It will be mostly peaceful and I doubt you'd see anything more than yelling or chanting from opposition.

Mike

I don't think we can compare a gun rights protest to a regular rally in view of recent events. We might just get the finger from some old lady who feels sorry for those dead kids.

By the way, we should do a "We care about the deaths at Sandy Hook" or something, just so we don't look callous and self-serving.

Gandhi was a peaceful, non-violent political rallyer. And he was billyclubbed, jailed, and thrown from a train. Just because we want it to be peaceful dosen't mean it will be.

I don't think we can compare a gun rights protest to a regular rally in view of recent events. We might just get the finger from some old lady who feels sorry for those dead kids.

By the way, we should do a "We care about the deaths at Sandy Hook" or something, just so we don't look callous and self-serving.

Gandhi was a peaceful, non-violent political rallyer. And he was billyclubbed, jailed, and thrown from a train. Just because we want it to be peaceful dosen't mean it will be.

Our only concern is and should be getting fellow gun owners to rally and unify, that is my main goal in all of this. We will not win the minds and hearts of the anti gunner. The sides have been chosen in this battle. We go into this with the mindset and attitude of letting the other side know we will not allow them to undermine out god given rights. How they choose to react to that is their problem.

- sent from forum runner using chisel and slate

You're livin in another world buddy, especially considering most beat cops will side with us. Rethink your paranoia.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I've registered guncontrolhurts.com in case we want to use it.

If not, I can probably find a use for it as a hobby/project.

Let me know - it's the least I can do as I'm no longer in New England!

If anybody has any ideas for how to build it out, let's discuss! My first thought was to have random facts that support the message "gun control hurts" every time you load the page. That's it.

Good stuff, even if it's just used as a splash page that displays a poster for the rally/protest or something. Any graphic designers on here?

Check out;

Revolutionpac.com

It seems pretty good if we could get aligned. Still reviewing it and didn't want to hot link

Only constructive thing I have is something I thought up the other day.

2AM, which could stand for 2nd Amendment March.

Not sure if it aligns 100% with the cause, but figure it's fairly simple to remember and could help stick in people's minds.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom