• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is there a way to carry internationally when you travel?

This can’t be a real question… it all works the same regardless of what country you’re in

Diplomatic mission where a government does the paperwork for you.
Work for a multinational corporation (energy/freight/sensitive technology) that will handle the paperwork for you
Work for a multinational security/private military corporation (think Blackwater) that does work for multinational corporations/diplomatic missions that will handle the paperwork for you.

Not something mere mortals can do. Don't even think about it.

None of those 3 categories are going to cover carrying internationally for a non-business related trip. No one wants to deal with a diplomatic level incident for one of their employees if it isn't for the company bottom line.
I think I want to get that job just so I can carry in other countries.

I want to put myself into a dangerous situation in a foreign country where I can hopefully take out some bad guys and become internationally famous and get laid anytime I want.

Maybe even do 2 chicks at the same time!

Diplomatic mission where a government does the paperwork for you.
Work for a multinational corporation (energy/freight/sensitive technology) that will handle the paperwork for you
Work for a multinational security/private military corporation (think Blackwater) that does work for multinational corporations/diplomatic missions that will handle the paperwork for you.

Not something mere mortals can do. Don't even think about it.

None of those 3 categories are going to cover carrying internationally for a non-business related trip. No one wants to deal with a diplomatic level incident for one of their employees if it isn't for the company bottom line.
Also even the latter two categories don't get any special tricks in most cases otherwise pmcs wouldn't be throwing guns into the sea constantly. They have to do this because the shithole anti-countries which is basically most of the world won't allow them to enter port with guns. Most foreign countries with a very small handful of exceptions are raging faggots with regards to guns.

I'm trying to figure out how to get a pistol and a bunch of ammo and mags to the family farm in Ireland

I'm trying to figure out how to get a pistol and a bunch of ammo and mags to the family farm in Ireland

Ghostgunner shipped in pieces packed with musical instruments, amps, microphones?

Ammo is tricky. You can make gun powder but primers are a bitch to move around.

Also, don't the Irish already have a bunch of guns buried at their farms? Maybe all you need is a metal detector.

I used to shoot with an ex military character who owned several businesses in some third world countries. He said whenever he needed to travel to visit them, he had his contacts that would set him up with a CC weapon or else he wouldnt go.....
Just assume because the op asked he isn't a stud clubber

Buy an island and make your own country, get recognized by nato, make yourself a diplomat, get a diplomat passport, and keep an mp5sd in a diplomatic bag. Youd probably want your own airport and jet too.
Diplomatic immunity is granted by the country the ambassador is entering. Met a retired diplomat on a gun range once. The box his gun was in was labeled "ambassador". Asking "Is that the gun you carried on your diplomatic passport" rated no response other than a dirty look.

Sealand has self-declared sovereignty, but is generally not recognized. The royal family of Sealand was tickled pink when Germany sent an ambassador to negotiate release of a POW who had been convicted of treason because he held a Sealand passport and participated in the insurrection. The prisoner was released and Sir Michael rejoiced and claimed Germany had recognized his country.

Last edited:
Diplomatic immunity is granted by the country the ambassador is entering. Met a retired diplomatic on a gun range once. The box his gun was in was labeled "ambassador". Asking "Is that the gun you carried on your diplomatic passport" rated no response other than a dirty look.

Sealand has self-declared sovereignty, but is generally not recognized. The royal family of Sealand was tickled pink when Germany sent an ambassador to negotiate release of a POW who had been convicted of treason because he held a Sealand passport and participated in the insurrection. The prisoner was released and Sir Michael rejoiced and claimed Germany had recognized his country.
AMC made the ambassador i do believe
1703523532789.jpeg

Ghostgunner shipped in pieces packed with musical instruments, amps, microphones?

Also, don't the Irish already have a bunch of guns buried at their farms? Maybe all you need is a metal detector.
From what I hear, pretty much all of Europe has shit buried on farms.

Buy an island and make your own country, get recognized by nato, make yourself a diplomat, get a diplomat passport, and keep an mp5sd in a diplomatic bag. Youd probably want your own airport and jet too.

Funny, but this is probably easier than trying to legally carry in all 50 States.

Sorry to say that of the 40-ish countries I've visited, USA is one of very few where I feel the greatest need for CC.
Is that in the foreign countries in general, or as a tourist do you only visit "good" areas?
What?! Your relatives don't already have a stash from kicking the Brit's asses?

Beat me to it.

After the Prime Minister of Ireland attacked the Irish as the problem in recent unrest, I commented that the Irish should just dig up those rifles they hid during "The Troubles" and put them to good use.

I was joking of course.

Right?

In all seriousness, I took a gun to South Africa to go hunting. If you go hunting and get your PH (professional hunter) to write you a letter stating you are going to hunt with a handgun you can take it and carry it the whole time, even when you aren't hunting IIRC. I picked up my rifle and we had it with me in the PH's Defender the whole time, also kept it in my hotel room with me. You have to go to a DHS office and get some paperwork and take copies cause they took the original in SA.

I think Guatemala also lets foreigners apply for a concealed carry permit. There are quite a few countries that will legally let you bring or acquire firearms but you have to have residency.

Grew up in Ireland and was in several different counties over there. Only people I saw with short arms were police. In fact in Ireland the Garda didn’t carry and still don’t (I think). My first welding when I was 17 we made a lock box for the Garda Station to store a few revolvers. However, only high ranking Garda were allowed to use them. Best advice is don’t do anything stupid and don’t go anywhere stupid and you’ll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom