• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IF Biden Wins: what are you going to buy?

I am going to put my name on the free handouts list to get all my CC debt wiped out because I ran them up stocking up on guns and ammo before he got elected.

A mental health facility to take are care of all the flakes that can’t handle reality and the .Gov Is going to keep them alive for the next election ,,,,,
OK,,, they don’t have to be alive

what "they" don't know won't hurt "us"
I agree whole-heartedly.
Never before will a 'Grey Market" be as big, as deep and as far-reaching as an America where "Lawful Gun Transactions" are outlawed...

If the Left wins, no one is safe no matter where you move or what gun you buy....physically and financially the country will be lost.

Yep. And I have a very bad feeling about this fall. Trump just keeps shooting himself in the foot over and over with some of his statements/Tweets - I thought a couple months ago it was his election to lose and he doing his best to lose it.

Ammo, ammo, and more ammo. "plenty enough" for every gun in every caliber you shoot. Stock up on the common stuff like 9mm, .380, .38/.357, .45acp, 5.56/.223, .22LR, .308, and 12g (buckshot) that everybody shoots. When there are shortages, all you'll see on the shelves are .243 and .270.

Semi-automatic anything. If the Dems win, they'll just redefine everything that scares them and call it an "Assault something," and, well, "Assault somethings" are all banned.

"Large capacity" magazines for every gun you have that'll take them (N/A in the PRM) in case those get future banned.

Lowers. I have two ARs and a .308 AR, plus another stripped lower ready to go, but might could use a few more.

A long range "sniper" rifle. We may need to be "the rifle behind every blade of grass" Yamamoto never talked about. Stealthy-ness will be key to effective engagement and getting out before getting caught at whatever Patriotic thing you just did.

Need to update my bugout bag. Add 1st Aid supplies.

Get trained! Certainly on gun handling, etc. But take a good First Aid class to learn CPR, trauma care, etc.

What countries (if any) are known for personal freedom and allow gun ownership?

Hard to think of any.

Legal personal freedom? ...The islands are horrible.

But you can bribe yourself out of anything on the islands.

Yep. And I have a very bad feeling about this fall. Trump just keeps shooting himself in the foot over and over with some of his statements/Tweets - I thought a couple months ago it was his election to lose and he doing his best to lose it.

Wait til Biden has to stop hiding and actually speak in public. Horror and laughter will ensue.

One year into a Biden Presidency, when the economy is gone, cash has been replaced with IOU's and ISIS established a Caliphate in Nebraska
Joe Biden will be saying "Hey. Don't blame me. Trump handed me this mess..."

I don't see him lasting a year if they win. He's just a puppet.

A Marlin 1894 CST and a S&W686, because im not a slouch and have everything I need/want otherwise.

Yep when all semi-autos are BANNED, Lever-actions and revolvers will be the 'new hot thing' and will be unobtainable...

If you read their playbook, prioritize like this:

Lowers, magazines #1 - they are gunning for preventing new sales of both hard

Uppers, threaded barrels, all other parts #2 - they are round about gunning for this via ghost gun bans, hard to figure out where that will likely land but could blanket eliminate new AR parts, or normal parts, eventually.

#3 ammo I think last, yes could become more expensive or requiring a license even but isn't going to just get banned anytime in the foreseeable future

Note: grey area stuff, pistol braces & binary triggers could go at an instant but might happen via reinterpretation with no grandfather. Buy what you need, and soon, but stocking up may not be wise.

IF Biden Wins: what are you going to buy? A Rope, just kidding, I won't take the easy way out. I'm gonna fight.
I'm going to sell my house in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts, so I can finish my house in America/N.H.

When I worked in NH, I was surprised how liberal it's becoming. It's only a matter of time before it's another Massachusetts. If we don't come together as a country this November, every single American loses, and the country will not recover from the policies they put in place.

I will buy new ear plugs so i wont have to listen to his lying, contradictory, bumbling made up bulls***
I will buy a blindfold so i wont have to look at him smell hair and creep grab every girl in sight!
I will buy a new throw-up bucket, because if he wins, i will puke in my mouth....and then in the bucket.

Wait til Biden has to stop hiding and actually speak in public. Horror and laughter will ensue.

I agree, but it may not matter depending on who is chosen to be his running mate - that person will be the actual President. If people have confidence in and like his running mate, it will significantly boost his chances. People will think, yeah, he is a bit senile but he has the VP to back him up.

If Biden wins I'm going to buy or clone a working class stiff like myself. We should be rare and valuable when everything falls apart.

Back
Top Bottom