IF Biden Wins: what are you going to buy?

Whatever I can get my hands on, but mainly parts and another upper. Any cheap ammo for range use

I don't need more of anthing but ammo, which I can never have enough of even though I press my own.

That is also a big IF, since I don;t see anyway pudding brain pedo is going to win. He is likeable, yeah, but even the left know's he has dementia.

Yeah but there's also the prospect of the dems "dark horsing" someone in at the last second. They screwed sanders out of the nomination once, nothing stopping them from
screwing Biden, either. The only thing is I don't know who the "someone" would be, considering that the mainstream dems have shit on everyone who could possibly beat trump... [rofl]

Yeah but there's also the prospect of the dems "dark horsing" someone in at the last second. They screwed sanders out of the nomination once, nothing stopping them from
screwing Biden, either. The only thing is I don't know who the "someone" would be, considering that the mainstream dems have shit on everyone who could possibly beat trump... [rofl]
Exactly, he just a place holder for Hillary.

Bloomturd...but if Biden picks MO for vp then he will win by a landslide..

Determine what you think you need and then double it. The window is closing.
Bloomturd...but if Biden picks MO for vp then he will win by a landslide..
Bloomturd already got shit on all over in the primary though. Also in a fight between two grade A New York City a**h***s, Trump is going to win that hands down... [laugh]

Who is "MO"?
3epw73.jpg

Back
Top Bottom