I was just kicked out of a store for a S&W hoodie

He sells a product to which 6% of all adults are addicted and he's worried about your fashion statement.

Go figure...

I wonder if a gun store would throw you out for wearing a Budweiser shirt? I doubt it...

:)

On a related note I saw a woman in a grocery store today wearing a Glock perfection sweatshirt.

I thought that was pretty cool because I never see anyone around here wearing gun related clothing.

That's ridiculous

We should seriously have a meet up there with 20 or so people and have everyone wear gun related clothing. I'm dead serious, I'll go.

I stopped by a local convenient store here (with a no firearms sign) and got such a Nasty stare at my smith and Wesson hat.

1. Stop by Walmart.
2. Purchase 1 pack of the cheapest (large) panties they have. Preferably with little flowers on them.
3. Return to store and apologize to the cashier for scaring him earlier.
4. Place the panties on the counter saying they are a "peace offering, since he probably soiled the ones he was wearing".
5. Laugh at him as you walk away, just keep laughing as he tries to come up with a response.

I'm sending the wife in with a S&W shirt... If this guy is scared of my 5'1" wife in a S&W shirt im going to laugh.

What an A-Hole...

Used to stop in there from time to time, a long time ago.

I will NEVER shop there again... (I live in Franklin county now....)

Should wear this shirt next time [laugh]

i_plead_the_2nd_rifle_t_shirt.jpg

Was he the owner? If not, you might send the owner a letter asking if he supports his employee's choice to alienate 20-30% of the areas adult population who have a LTC.

p.s. Hope he gets robbed with a baseball bat :)

the store hasn't been owned by "jim" in a long time, the guy behind the counter is family of the owner.
there really isn't anything else to the story, I can't think of anything menacing I may have done while I was there.

Sue him. Why not in our litigious society. After all he profiled you. I'm not kidding. How is telling a law abiding lawful citizen who is carrying to leave your store any different then telling someone else to leave because they're black?

How is telling a law abiding lawful citizen who is carrying to leave your store any different then telling someone else to leave because they're black?

There are laws that prohibit a private establishment from discriminating based on race. There is not such law prohibiting discriminating against intelligence.

BREAKING NEWS: JIM'S PACKAGE, is held up and decides business when a group of NES customers enter store wearing firearm related clothing and five minutes later 2 men enter and rob the place wearing Justin Beiber sweatshirts. Owner says the clerk working the store at the time thought the 2 men were going to buy some beer for their friends. The clerk had to change their panties after the two men robbed the store with Louisville sluggers. [rofl]

POS clerk

Back
Top Bottom