I was just kicked out of a store for a S&W hoodie

I only stopped by to de-rail this thread even more with a story of my free state adventures in my NES shirt with "Shall not be infringed" on the back:

No funny looks in Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, or Pennsylvania. Just the occasional "Nice shirt". Best comment: "Nice shirt, noticed the Mass license plate, you must be the one guy with a gun in your town then?". From a random dude as I was walking into a place in Ohio.

I am still tugging it with my VTAC 2point wrapped around my neck to the idea of pistol whipping the 2A hating cashier and taking a slim jim.

I love slim jims.

I only stopped by to de-rail this thread even more with a story of my free state adventures in my NES shirt with "Shall not be infringed" on the back:

No funny looks in Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, or Pennsylvania. Just the occasional "Nice shirt". Best comment: "Nice shirt, noticed the Mass license plate, you must be the one guy with a gun in your town then?". From a random dude as I was walking into a place in Ohio.

You think that's bad... last time i was in Wisconsin a bartender thought i had a fake ID.. Why? Because I didn't have a "Massachusetts" (Boston) accent... I'm in my Mid 30's...

I am still tugging it with my VTAC 2point wrapped around my neck to the idea of pistol whipping the 2A hating cashier and taking a slim jim.

I love slim jims.

I don't know what you look like, but all I can picture is "Macho Man" Randy Savage doing this with a pink LC9. [laugh]

Snap into it!!

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

Back
Top Bottom